- Bradley Victory, 45, admits allowing his daughter Casey to get a dreamcatcher tattoo on her ankle at Picton Tattoos in Sydney's south-west last year, when she was aged 16.
- Four new cases of COVID-19 have been diagnosed in New South Wales on Friday as thousands of school children break for holidays.
- Annabel Sen, 24, was walking to lunch with her boyfriend in New York City when a heavy wooden lounge chair fell on her head, leaving her with brain injuries
TikTok star delivers $12,000 'tip' to 89-year-old pizza delivery driver struggling to make ends meetDerlin Newey, 89, works 30 hours a week at a Papa John's Pizza in Roy, Utah in order to make ends meet.
- via metro.co.ukKaley Cuoco has revealed how she tries to keep the legacy of 8 Simple Rules star John Ritter alive on set (Picture: Getty)Kaley Cuoco has opened up about how she tries to approach work in the same way as her late co-star John RitterThe pair famously starred together in hit series 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter until the actor died suddenly on September 11, 2003.And in a new interview with Emmy Magazine, The Big Bang Theory actress revealed what she learnt while working with the co
- Rare and and defective 'mutant' Disney+ Ooshies (pictured) could be worth a small fortune on the booming resell market.
- Nathan Kelly, 23, and Christopher McLaughlin, 25, offered to plead guilty for manslaughter following the death of Paul Tavelardis who was left bloodied in Summer Hill, in Sydney's inner west.
- The ape was filmed washing down a banana with a can of Monster on Wednesday night by a group of young men, believed to be from Birmingham, who are visiting the UAE.
Former deputy who admitted to having sex with ex-boyfriend's son, 16, is sentenced to a year in jailShauna Bishop, a former Sacramento County, California, sheriff's deputy who pleaded guilty to having sex with the 16-year-old son of her ex-boyfriend, has been sentenced to a year in jail.
- 'Nice to catch up - but Harry's not OUR problem any more'
- The Government is considering plans to ban the import of wild animal fur into the UK that would essentially forbid the sale of clothes containing fur in shops after Brexit.
- Raymond Harris, 27, was stabbed to death during a vicious brawl with a number of men that were known to him on Cavill Avenuein Surfers Paradise at 9pm on Wednesday.
- Accused cop slasher Frederick Elrezz has been found dead in his prison cell.
- Richard Blum was named Thursday by the state auditor's office as one of the regents involved in admissions scandal where UC wrongly admitted dozens of wealthy, mostly white students as favors.
- Ex-gang member Christopher Vialva, 40, murdered a pair of youth ministers in 1999 as a teenager - with his final words before receiving a lethal injection being: "I'm ready, Father"
- Experts advising the UK government said it may only reduce people's symptoms and be partially effective as they stress the need for caution when it is rolled out.
- Courtney Beaumont Bell, 27, worked as a payroll officer at Buccini Transportin Hemmant, QLD, for four years when she swindled $43,375 for her $60,000 wedding.
- Australian music legend Max Merritt has died in a Los Angeles hospital after being diagnosed with a rare serious auto-immune disease.
- Cheryl Dorsey (right), a retired LAPD cop, sparked outrage when she told MSNBC on Wednesday that Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron (left) is 'skinfolk but he is not kinfolk.'
- Now homeowners have been warned to brace for an invasion of more than 200billion of the amorous insects after experts say the warm but wet weather has provided perfect growing conditions.
- Oakman Inns CEO Peter Borg-Neal told BBC's Question Time the pub trade has "sweated blood" since given the green light to re-open and for Matt Hancock to imply the latest surge is down to them is "totally untrue"
- President Trump went full 'law and order' at his rally Thursday night in Jacksonville accusing his rival Democratic Joe Biden of going on an 'anti-police crusade' and calling law enforcement the 'enemy.'
- Transport Secretary Grant Shapps announced this evening that Denmark is one of four countries being added to the Government's travel quarantine 'red list' this weekend.
- via metro.co.ukIs Microsoft gaining the upper hand? (pic: Metro)The Friday Inbox thinks Microsoft should buy Konami for Pro Evolution Soccer, as one reader is impressed by 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
The smell of the next generation
Personally, I think Sony’s decision not to provide an option for PlayStation 4 owners of Spider-Man to upgrade to the PlayStation 5 remaster stinks.The remaster, not remake, is the kind of next gen upgrade t
- RICHARD KAY: Never afraid to speak his mind or challenge authority, Sir Harold Evans matched a campaigning, radical zeal with a love for the hurly-burly of political intrigue and hot gossip.
- India Hicks, who was a bridesmaid at Princess Diana's wedding in 1981, stole the Max Mara ladies' coat from one of Harrods' luxury branches at Heathrow in January.
- The gun-toting gran - known only as 'Sandy' - was inside her Spanaway home on Sunday night when her dog, Booboo, began barking.
- Schemes funded by UK taxpayers included a photography project to understand the country's past, syphilis tests for gay men and improving cancer screening in rural areas of China.
- Royal accounts published today show £245,643 was spent on scheduled flights and a private jet for the couple and their entourage to Africa, making it the most expensive royal trip of the year.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!