- Silvia Melendez died of coronavirus aged just 24, with her dad Marcos, pictured right, saying his 300-pound daughter’s morbid obesity was to blame for her death (Pictures: GoFundMe)A grieving dad thinks his daughter’s morbid obesity is to blame for her death from coronavirus at the age of just 24. Marcos Melendez has ditched soda, no longer eats after 6pm, and is doing more exercise after 300-pound daughter Silvia died of Covid-19 in March. His wife Silvia Sr has also adopted a healt
- Love Island's Olivia Buckland was one of several reality TV stars to admit she had been offered a free puppy. Days after Molly-Mae Haguerevealed her imported Pomeranian died.
- Evercore Inc will offer $25,000 to incoming junior bankers to defer their start date by a year and $15,000 to defer until January, according to external recruiters.
- Authorities said Amy Atkisson, 46, allegedly used shot pepper spray at a group of Black Lives Matter protesters in Thousand Oaks, California, There is a 16-year-old victim.
- The director of the pelvic floor unit at Western Sydney's Westmead Hospital, Dr Jenny King, has claimed health district executives used the COVID-19 pandemic as a cover.
- A group of vigilantes claims to have a comprehensive list exposing the locations of mobile phone detection cameras in Sydney.
- Scott Morrison has urged protesters not to attend Black Lives Matter demonstrations this weekend.
- A primary school in Melbourne' has closed after a student tested positive for COVID-19.
Jacinda Ardern blocks start date for trans-Tasman travel saying Australia's cases need to drop firstJacinda Ardern has shut down the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry's plan to restart flights between Canberra and Wellington from July.
- via mirror.co.ukShadow Cabinet member David Lammy said Britain is "languishing globally" after a report suggested the UK has a worse daily death toll than all of Europe combined
- Photos of paedophile Christian Brueckner, 43, bear similarities to the description of a suspicious man spotted by people four times in Praia da Luz around May 3, 2007, when Maddie was taken.
- The hormone Androgen, which causes hair loss in men, has been linked to some of the worst cases of Covid-19 in Spanish hospitals.
- The country's top universities could lower their offers in a bid to fill places as they anticipate of a spike of deferrals this autumn.
- The bitter family feud of Blake Tremain-Cannon and his mum Leanne was made public in the NSW Supreme Court this week, after more than a decade of arguing over the kitchen table.
- Murdoch, 61, was convicted of the execution-style murder of British tourist Peter Falconio, 28, on a Northern Territory roadside in July 2001.
- Chiff was attacked last month in the back garden of his owner's Tallebudgera Valley home, near the Gold Coast, Queensland.
- Jacqueline Powell, 42, was awarded $551,000 after injuring her back at the New Dimensions Health and Fitness Centre at Leonay in Western Sydney in February 2016.
- One Auckland father, Muliaga Brown, who recovered from COVID-19 in April said even after nearly two months people still treat him differently and he was even filmed while at the supermarket.
- The pair, aged 28 and 31, were arrested at Bankstown Police Station on Thursday and charged with 15 counts of shoplifting and disposing of property-theft.
- The hilarious dash cam footage shows a group of women driving onto New Zealand's Auckland Bridge before one gets out the car to dance.
- Cell phone footage captured the moment a New York City man, 26, captured homeless burglar Robert Hopkins, 52, attempting to rob his family's homeon Thursday
- Darwin man Dustin Linklater, 40, paid a 14-year-old Indonesian boy $11 to abuse him orally up to five times in the Javanese village of Bubuk in August last year.
- Up to 7,000 aboriginal rights activists will demonstrate in Brisbane's King George Square on Saturday, inspired by recent Black Lives Matter protests in the US.
- Brandon Saenz, 26 of Dallas; Leslie Furcron, 59, of La Mesa, California; and Justin Howell, 20, of Austin, Texas suffered severe injuries from non-lethal crowd control rounds during protests.
- Dzenan Camovic, 20, allegedly stabbed a cop on anti-looting patrols in Brooklyn on Wednesday around midnight. His family is defending him saying he is 'absolutely not a terrorist'.
- In a piece published on Wednesday, Mattis blasted Trump for making a 'mockery of the Constitution' and further dividing the nation during a time of crisis.
- Could this be the chance for Kylie and Travis to get back together? (Picture: Getty)Lockdown may have been good for Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott’s relationship as they have been in isolation together despite splitting up eight months ago.The rapper has been staying in Kylie’s Los Angeles mansion during the pandemic so the couple can co-parent their daughter Stormi, who is two.Could this be what the pair needed to re-ignite their love?Nothing about a building romance has been confirm
- The BBC’s Ambulance had viewers in tears (Picture: BBC)The BBC’s Ambulance showed paramedics in Liverpool were left heartbroken after a baby died on shift.Series Five of Ambulance returned tonight and this series will follow paramedics in Liverpool.And it was a tear-jerking episode as ambulance crews dealt with challenging and tragic emergencies.One which tore even the paramedics themselves apart was when a baby died suddenly.One call handler took the phone call to talk the father th
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake – how should it influence FF16? (pic: Square Enix)The Friday Inbox thinks Project xCloud will be Microsoft’s secret weapon against PS5, as one reader completes Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
The next Fantasy
Much to my surprise I have really enjoyed Final Fantasy 7 Remake. I say surprise because I’ve never been very interested in the series and only played a bit of Final Fantasy 12 (di
- via mirror.co.ukProfessor Dame Donna Kinnair, Chief Executive and General Secretary of the Royal College of Nursing also called on Black Lives Matter protesters to ensure they are wearing face masks
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!