- The 40-year-old broadcaster - who hosts the network's Newsroom program - couldn't contain her emotions during a broadcast Monday afternoon.
- Aviemonas on the island of Kythera, where vaccines will soon be rolled out (Picture: Getty Images)Brits have been urged to book their summer holidays to Greece as the country prioritises vaccinating the tourist islands.
Tourism Minister Harry Theoharis said smaller islands scattered around the Aegean and Ionian seas will be first to get the Covid jabs
That includes Halki, near Rhodes, Kastellorizo, Meganisi and Kythira.Around 40 Greek islands all have a population of less than 1,000 people, maki
- ANNE McELVOY: When Tatler magazine commissioned me to write this month's cover story on Carrie Symonds, the warnings came in fast - from her friends... and foes.
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex extended the wedding invitation to Oprah Winfrey to include the evening reception at Frogmore House, attended only by their closest relatives and friends.
- Charles is said to be 'deeply worried' about the wellbeing of Prince Philip, who was last night improving after a successful heart procedure.
- Meghan met activist Loujain Al-Hathloul, 31, at the One Young World humanitarian summit in Canada in October 2016. But life for Ms Al-Hathloul took a very different turn.
- Harry and Meghan were 'obsessed' with secrecy, claims insider. Their determination to retain privacy extended to not sharing their holiday plans with senior advisers, the Queen and Prince Charles
- MAIL ON SUNDAY COMMENT: For many British viewers, when they finally get to see the encounter tomorrow evening, the occasion will be tinged with sadness and regret.
- The explosive two-hour chat with Oprah Winfrey will be broadcast in the US on Sunday night – 1am UK time – and is on ITV at 9pm on Monday evening
- The controversial diamond earrings gifted to the Duchess of Sussex by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman remain her responsibility, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
- Is WandaVision’s Ralph Bohner simply just… Ralph? (Picture:Marvel/Disney)Warning: spoilers ahead for episode nine of WandaVision.In the season finale of Marvel’s WandaVision on Disney Plus, fans finally received a lot of answers to questions concerning Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen), who finally becomes the Scarlet Witch, Vision (Paul Bettany) and witch Agatha Harkness (Kathryn Hahn).But several plot points were still shrouded in a lot of mystery, particularly the big reveal
The Voice UK: Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne Pinnock confronts Touch backing dancer after he said he preferred dancing for Anne-MarieLeigh-Anne playfully confronted Sweeney (Picture: ITV/REX)Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne Pinnock was on top form on The Voice UK semi-final as she reunited with her former backing dancer.Contestant Sweeney blew the judges away at his blind audition, before Anne-Marie realised he was one of her old backing dancers.She ended up choosing him for her team, with the star bringing on the Little Mix singer to help her mentor her three semi-finalists this week.Coincidentally, Leigh-Anne revealed that Swe
- Eight police officers were injured as they attempted to close the party down, as drinks and other items were thrown at them at a property in Walworth, south London
- The Royal Family launched a 'full-scale takedown' of the Duchess of Sussex, according to close friend Gayle King. The US broadcaster made the accusation on her radio show.
- PM Boris Johnson, pictured, said the full resumption of teaching from tomorrow marked the first stage of his 'irreversible' roadmap out of lockdown and back to normality.
- Royal insiders are determined not to enter into a war of words, but will be watching the two-hour broadcast carefully for any fresh allegations levelled against them.
- Dog breeder and gran-of-six Denise Thomas claimed she sold a corgi puppy called Charles to a woman who works for the royal household and who refused to say who the pooch's new owner would be
- When the Queen blocked Prince Harry's request to have a wreath laid on his behalf at the Cenotaph last year, it sparked a chain of events that would eventually culminate in the couple's Oprah interview.
- Meghan and Harry already knew they were being stripped of their titles and patronages when they sat down for their 'no subject off-limits' interview with Oprah Winfrey, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's final engagement as working royals was the Commonwealth Day Service at Westminster Abbey on March 9, 2020. Harry looked pensive and strained.
- Ryan O'Carroll, 25, died from his injuries after the ash tree fell on him after he set up camp with his wife and brother at Tehidy Country Park in Cornwall
- After a frenzied week dominated by bombshell claims of alleged bullying and fierce denials, Royal officials signalled their determination not to be dragged into a tit-for-tat battle with the couple.
- Nigel Farage, 56, who rebranded the Brexit Party as anti-lockdown party Reform UK in November, said his political career is 'done', declaring: 'It's over.'
- In a rare personal message as part of a Commonwealth Day television special, the Queen - supported by five senior Royals - will pay tribute to communities and countries that united.
- Susan Zirinsky worked on CBS's 48 Hours Investigates in 2004 when it screened two images of an unconscious Diana slumped in the back of a car after the crash in Paris in 1997.
- Sergeant Gavin Hillier was fatally injured at Castlemartin on Thursday (Picture: PA/MoD)The ‘heartbroken’ father of a soldier killed during a live firing exercise in south-west Wales said he died ‘doing the job he loved’.Sergeant Gavin Hillier, from the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards, was fatally injured at Castlemartin in Pembrokeshire on Thursday.Confirming the death ‘with great sadness’, a Ministry of Defence (MoD) spokesman said: ‘Our thoughts are with h
- PENNY JUNOR: Prince Harry has a lot of his mother in him. And his disastrous decision to sit down with Oprah Winfrey alongside his pregnant wife is straight out of Diana's book.
- Buckingham Palace is bracing itself for historic complaints about the Duke of York following the announcement of a review into alleged bullying by the Duchess of Sussex.
- EXCLUSIVE: Chancellor Rishi Sunak, who said one of his priorities is to get international agreement on a new way to tax digital giant companies while he also plans to slash public spending
- The Duchess of Sussex was last night criticised by a lawyer fighting for justice for murdered Jamal Khashoggi over her decision to wear diamond earrings given to her by the Saudi Crown Prince.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!