- University of Oxford researchers have scored the pandemic response of 180 countries using measures including whether schools and offices are open and stay-at-home orders.
- Will Mellor thinks Two Pints is bigger than Gavin and Stacey (Picture: BBC)Will Mellor has called for a Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps reunion, while controversially calling it a ‘bigger show’ than Gavin and Stacey.The actor, known for his role as Gaz Wilkinson on the hit BBC sitcom, is keen to follow in Gavin and Stacey’s footsteps and release a long-awaited reunion episode in the future.Will also revealed that co-star Ralf Little is up for a possible reunion, with
- Ollie is in deadly danger from Victor in Hollyoaks (Picture: Lime Pictures)Ollie Morgan (Gabriel Clark) finds himself in deadly danger in Hollyoaks, as he attempts to gain Victor Brothers’ (Benjamin O’Mahony) trust.
Ollie has been on a downward spiral in recent months, as he’s become more reliant on drugs.
The young lad has been under a lot of pressure as of late, and he’s struggled to cope with his addiction.
Recent weeks have seen him resort to whatever means necessary
- (Picture: ITV)So far Jamie Tate’s (Alexander Lincoln) plans to prove to his mum he’s worthy of the Tate surname haven’t exactly gone well. He recently tried to get revenge on Mack (Lawrence Robb) and ended up putting Kyle in danger, so could his evil idea to get rid of Gabby Thomas’ (Rosie Bentham) baby be a plan that works after she suffers a fall?Jamie is secretly delighted when Gabby worries that perhaps she’s not ready for the responsibility of a baby.Later, Gab
- Harriet drops quite the bombshell in Emmerdale (Picture: ITV)Harriet Finch’s (Katherine Dow Blyton) actions leave many residents concerned in Emmerdale, but perhaps none more so than Will Taylor (Dean Andrews), who worries she could be about to reveal their biggest secret.
Harriet has struggled under the weight of what she and Dawn (Olivia Bromley) did to DI Malone (Mark Womack).The body of the bent copper was initially hidden in the grave of parishioner Richard Thomason, but Will later as
- Harriet is left in fear of her secret being exposed in Emmerdale (Picture: ITV)Panic washes over Harriet Finch’s (Katherine Dow Blyton) face in Emmerdale, as the exhumation of Richard Thomason’s grave gets underway — and a foreman notices something peculiar about the site.
After she and Dawn Taylor (Olivia Bromley) murdered DI Malone (Mark Womack) last year, Harriet hid the body of the bent copper in the grave of a man named Richard Thomason.
The vicar thought she had successfu
- Happiness for Bobby? (Picture: BBC)Bobby Beale (Clay Milner Russell) in EastEnders has had his ups and downs since returning to Walford.He’s struggled hugely with adapting to life following the killing his sister and add Ian’s (Adam Woodyatt) problems into the mix, Bobby needs some positivity in his life, and thankfully that’s on the way soon in the form of a new love interest.After Ash (Gurlaine Kaur Garcha) and Peter’s (Dayle Hudson) date, Ash mentions Peter is being to
- Simon’s actions leave Kelly in danger in Coronation Street (Picture: ITV)Kelly Neelan (Millie Gibson) is left fighting for her life in Coronation Street, after she takes a dangerous pill sold to her by none other than Simon Barlow (Alex Bain).Kelly is persuaded by Asha Alahan (Tanisha Gorey) to take some pills and get wasted.
Asha’s request comes in the wake of her relationship with Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher) coming to an end, after Nina decides they should just be friends.
- This is the pinnacle of human innovation (Picture: MEN Media)You want chips and gravy.
You also want some deep fried batter, but you aren’t quite hungry enough for a full plate of fish and chips.
What do you do?
Never again shall you have to make the impossible choice between equally delicious options.
Not at Flounders Fish and Chips in Blackrod, Greater Manchester, anyway.
For this chippy is now selling something truly magical: a deep-fried battered chip butty.
Bread is put in the fryer a
- The Australian Defence Force has been enlisted to help vaccinate elderly Australians living in aged care in mainly regional areas.
- The All Mighty stands tall (Photo: WWE)Bobby Lashley won the WWE Championship on Monday Night Raw.The Hurt Business CEO – who made his first debut for the company back in 2005 and returned in 2018 after a decade working for the likes of AAA, IMPACT Wrestling and across the independent scene as well as fighting in Bellator MMA – has finally captured the promotion’s top title.The long 16-year wait for the championship came to an end at the conclusion of last night’s show, a
- Carsales and Wheels magazine have both awarded their Car of the Year prize to an SUV. Cars with higher ground clearance and the option of all-wheel drive are now the majority on our roads.
- The report by Acting Equal Opportunity Commissioner Emily Strickland found more than a quarter of respondents to a parliamentary survey reported they were sexually harassed.
- Egg-citing news (Picture: Getty)Easter is just around the corner and we can almost taste the chocolate.If you have a sweet tooth and are looking for an activity to pass the time until the big bank holiday, then you’re in luck.Aldi is recruiting three tasting officers to sample its Easter egg range.As the job title suggests, their role will be to taste, rate and review the supermarket’s Easter selection including blonde chocolate Specially Selected Exquisite Beehive Egg with honeycomb
- Walkers on Friday night made the grisly discovery of remains believed to be a large piece of stomach flesh which included a belly button at Mollymook Beach.
- Tyson Dellosta, 24, is behind bars after an alleged stabbing attack in Neutral Bay, on Sydney's lower north shore, on Sunday afternoon just after 4pm.
- Taylah Daviesshared a series of videos to TikTok that have gained worldwide attention comparingthe aftertaste of the beloved Australian meal to 'TV static'.
- In a statement for her lawyers in 2019, the woman - who took her own life last year - claimed she consented to a sexual act before she was forced to have oral sex and raped.
- A petrified Sunshine Coast woman was lucky not to step barefoot on one of the world's most dangerous snakes when it slithered into her bathroom scale, near her bed, during the night.
- Treveon Buckner, 30, had been with friends at a Chevron gas station, in Houston late Saturday night when the suspect got into the victim's 2012 Buick Regal and sped away.
- Hilaria Baldwin has shared video of her husband cradling their newborn. Alec can also be seen teaching their daughter Carmen, 7, math. Earlier. Alec was able to pick up food in the Hamptons.
- via mirror.co.ukWe'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story
- The 73-year-old Utah senator joked about his injuries on Monday at the U.S. Capitol, laughingly claiming they were the result of a weekend trip to CPAC - where he was Trump's adversary.
- The Capitol remains guarded by a heavy troop presence as March 4 nears, a date QAnon followers believe Donald Trump will become president again.
- Councillor Lindsay Shurey last week issued a motion to Randwick Council to phase out the current shark meshing program at local beaches including Coogee and Maroubra, in the city's eastern suburbs.
- A rare opal coin featuring designs of iconic Australian animals and authentic opal has captured the hearts of collectors across the world, selling out last year in record time.
- Joey Myer, also known as Jarreau Terry, allegedly raped the teenager on January 4, 2019, almost a full year after meeting her and her family through the gym he was employed at on the Sunshine Coast.
- Alex Dion was extradited from the US in 2019 to face charges relating to the Sydney murder of drug dealer Wachira 'Mario' Phetmang in 2018.
- Little Bay Beach in Sydney's eastern suburbs will be off-limits to visitors for two weeks in April as authorities try to determine the source of the small pieces of hazardous cement sheeting.
'Serial sex pest' accused of preying on FOUR different girls on Sydney train system in one afternoonThe 26-year-old is accused of starting his spree by sexually touching a 17-year-old girl as she was getting off a train at Sydney's Central Station about 11am on Monday morning.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!