- Some companies have changed their sick pay policies for unvaccinated staff (Picture: Getty)With Covid-19 infection rates still high, many of us face the risk of coming into contact with someone with the virus.But while fully vaccinated people no longer need to self-isolate after someone they’ve been in contact with tests positive, it’s a different story for those without the jab.Anyone unvaccinated is still required to self-isolate for 10 full days after their date of exposure to som
- The Good Morning Britain presenter is seen in a teaser for a new ITV documentary scrolling through a list of addresses and landline numbers for the Duke of York in Jeffrey Epstein's 'black book'.
- The Office for National Statistics found 210 people died 'with' the virus rather than from it in England and Wales over the first week of January, compared to 128 the previous week.
- Timothy Van Eyle successfully appealed his conviction for indecent assault after the yoga teacher turned massage masseuse was accused by a client of touching her breasts.
- Conservative MP Julian Knight left executives from YouTube, Facebook, TikTok and Twitter sitting in silence as he condemned their refusal to share information on scam artists with each other.
- The hair loss was due in part to Smita’s weakened immune system (Picture: Jam Press)A woman who was left devastated after losing hair to Covid-19 has regrown it with an £8 product in a matter of months, despite doctors saying it would take at least a year. Smita Jalaf, 33, from Birmingham, noticed that her hair started to fall out in the shower weeks after she tested positive for Covid-19 in January 2021.For her, the experience was like a ‘horror film’ as the locks w
- Martin Besserman was travelling on the Central line at around 2pm on Sunday when the couple began kissing at Tottenham Court Road.
Nadia Sawalha’s epic body positive message as she rocks lingerie: ‘Lumps and bumps won’t dampen my spirits!’Nadia is sharing an important message (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV/REX/Shutterstock)Loose Women presenter Nadia Sawalha has stripped down to her underwear to share an epic body positive message with followers on Instagram, and we’re here for it!In the gorgeous pics, taken by her husband Mark Adderley, the 57-year-old Sawalah can be seen laughing and smiling while she poses in black lingerie posing with a toilet roll in her bathroom.The body positive advocate revealed how she once felt awkward i
- Geoffrey Boycott has described England’s Ashes defeat as ’embarrassing’ (Pictures: Getty)Geoffrey Boycott has described three players as ‘flops’ following England’s miserable Ashes tour and says the team’s batting in general was ’embarrassing’.England failed to post 300 in any of their 10 innings in Australia, with Jonny Bairstow scoring the side’s only century as the hosts sealed a 4-0 win to retain the Ashes.Of players to feature in a
Loose Women’s Coleen Nolan swooned over her new boyfriend Michael Jones on today’s programme.The 56-year-old presenter, who introduced her partner to the public only yesterday, blushed as she told her co-stars Ruth Langsford, Judi Love, and Janet Street-Porter about her romance.‘He is the most laid back, calm, takes everything in his stride kinda guy,’ Coleen gush
The new Scream film has had fans going to the cinemas in their droves, ready to be scared silly by Ghostface once again.Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette returned to the cast once again to battle the masked serial killer, alongside newbies Jack Quaid, Melissa Barrera and Jenna Ortega, with Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett stepping in to direct.Following the succ
- via mirror.co.ukJames Watson has gone on trial today accused of murdering Rikki Neave on the morning of November 29, 1994 - Watson, who denies murder, was 13 at the time of the attack in Welland, Peterborough
- Let’s get moving (Picture: Getty Images)Lockdowns during the pandemic aimed to limit the spread of COVID-19 and related deaths.
However, these lockdowns also affected how active people were. Children became significantly more sedentary.There is a risk that short term changes in children’s physical activity in reaction to COVID-19 may end up extending beyond the duration of the pandemic. It is very easy for habits to become established, and for a more sedentary and less physically ac
- Two men, 26 and 64, allegedly took turns raping the young girl after she had been drugged (Pictures: Google)The French police used Snapchat to track down a 14-year-old girl who was allegedly kidnapped, drugged and gang-raped after she ran away from home.
The teenager was rescued after she turned her Snapchat location on and kept in touch with the police while her alleged captors slept, in an apartment block in the Cabucelle district of Marseille, France.The young girl, who has not been
- Emma Raducanu is through to the second round of the Australian Open (Picture: Quinn Rooney/Getty Images)Emma Raducanu says she was ‘very pleased’ with her first win at the Australian Open as she breezed past Sloane Stephens.The British No.1 defeated her American opponent 6-0, 2-6, 6-1 that saw her take the first set in just 17 minutes.Raducanu, competing in only her third ever Grand Slam, showed glimpses of the form she put on when she made history by winning the US Open last year, b
- Amy’s ordeal will leave Tracy and Steve with plenty of questions (Picture: ITV) Amy Barlow will find herself the victim of a horror drink spiking in upcoming Coronation Street scenes.
The teen, portrayed by Elle Mulvaney, will subsequently end up in hospital.
Tracy Barlow (Kate Ford) and Steve McDonald (Simon Gregson) are worried sick when they find out what happened.
Thinking that their daughter suffered a drug overdose, the duo struggle to believe that Amy has been spiked.
- Frank Lampard was today seen returning to his London home for the first time since authorities said there was not enough evidence to prosecute him for using a mobile device while driving.
- Dubai and Majorca were among the places we want to visit this year (Picture: Getty)Whether it’s January blues or general wanderlust after almost two years of travel restrictions, it appears we’ve all got holidays on the brain.Tripadvisor found in recent research that 78% of Brits are likely to travel for leisure in 2022, compared to 72% in 2019 – and the review platform has also revealed where we’re planning on visiting in the year ahead.The site has shared its Travellers
- John-Jules and Azeez now back at Arsenal (Picture: Getty)Arsenal have recalled youngsters Tyreece John-Jules and Miguel Azeez from loan spells at Blackpool and Portsmouth respectively.The Gunners have faced criticism over the last week after their north London derby showdown with Tottenham was postponed due to a shortage of available players.Arsenal were set to be without the suspended Granit Xhaka with Thomas Partey and Mohamed Elneny away on international duty at the Africa Cup of Nations.The
- Gaming’s next big star? (pic: Denver Post)TV’s most famous real world bounty hunter is getting not one but an entire franchise’s worth of video games.You’d think the life a bounty hunter would be a common source of inspiration for video games but despites decades of fans calling for a Star Wars game with that theme Dog the Bounty Hunter is going to beat Boba Fett to the punch.Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman is now set to appear in ‘multiple video games’, despi
- Users discovered that Google had changed its white noise clip from the familiar hour-long track to a quieter 10-minute version. (Credit: Unsplash)Parents are reportedly having to deal with ‘meltdowns’ at bedtime as Google has replaced the ambient white noise in its smart speakers.The standard hour-long ambient white noise track available on Google’s Nest Hub and Nest mini speakers has been replaced with a shorter, quieter 10-minute version.Google Assistant is equipped with
- Parts of Australia are set to be drenched with the most rain they have seen in a decade as ex-tropical cyclone Tiffany barrels across large swathes of the country.
- Unlucky people have caught Covid-19 more than once (Picture: Getty)Although UK Covid-19 infections are finally starting to fall following the Omicron variant outbreak, the world is still far from being rid of the virus.Some people have even been unlucky enough to catch the coronavirus more than once.If you’ve recently been infected with Covid-19, you may be wondering how long your immunity lasts before it begins to wane.Here is all you need to know about when you could be vulnerable to cat
- Hopeful mother Melanie Swieconek appeared on The Project on Tuesday night to explain the urgency behind her viral video that pleaded for the 'blanket ban' on IVF procedures be overturned.
- ITV has released a clip ahead of the 'Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile' documentary on tonight which featured Lady Victoria describing Maxwell and Epstein as like 'Batman and Robin'.
- Lieutenant Commander Ben Costley-White has been temporarily stood down from command of HMS Tyne based in Portsmouth.
Piers Morgan and Liam Gallagher lead stars cheering on Emma Raducanu at Australian Open: ‘She’s back’Emma Raducanu has started the Australian Open in style (Picture: Getty Images)Emma Raducanu has already taken the Australian Open by storm, with stars including Piers Morgan and Liam Gallagher cheering her on.The 19-year-old had the whole of Britain on the edge of their seats when she won the US Open last year, and it seems she’s back in style, beating Sloane Stephens in the first round of the Australian Open.British celebs have been quick to celebrate, with Piers tweeting: ‘She&rsqu
Piers Morgan and Liam Gallagher among stars going giddy over ‘brilliant’ Emma Raducanu at Australian OpenEmma Raducanu has started the Australian Open in style (Picture: Getty Images)Emma Raducanu has already taken the Australian Open by storm, with stars including Piers Morgan and Liam Gallagher cheering her on.The 19-year-old had the whole of Britain on the edge of their seats when she won the US Open last year, and it seems she’s back in style, beating Sloane Stephens in the first round of the Australian Open.British celebs have been quick to celebrate, with Piers tweeting: ‘She&rsqu
Phillip Schofield has revealed that he almost ran over Orlando Bloom after he ‘stepped in front of his car’.The presenter was speaking to Lorraine Kelly during a This Morning preview on Tuesday, when he explained that the pair had an unexpected encounter in Henley, Oxfordshire.He told Lorraine: ‘I nearly ran Orlando Bloom over once. He stepped out of my car in Henley.&r
- The Senate will begin debate Tuesday on voting rights legislation with no clear path forward on how to pass it into law. President Biden's attention starting to pivot back to his Build Back Better bill.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!