- Sydney has recorded another 172 cases of Covid-19 as NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian ramped up the rollout of coronavirus vaccines across the state.
- It’s a very unusual comment confirming (kind of?) the couple’s split (Picture: Getty)Grimes has spoken out in the aftermath of her split with Tesla CEO Elon Musk, joking that she’ll be setting up a ‘lesbian space commune’ – and are we surprised?Following 50-year-old Elon confirming on Friday that the couple had ‘semi-separated’, the musician offered her public comment on the matter.In an email to Page Six on Monday she wrote: ‘I’ll be c
- Mohamed Salah has been a key player in Liverpool’s recent success (Picture: Getty)Rio Ferdinand admits that he would rather have Mohamed Salah in his team than Luis Suarez, describing the Egyptian star as ‘immense’ and an ‘assassin in and around the box.’Salah added two more goals to his Liverpool tally against Porto on Tuesday night and is now just one goal behind Steven Gerrard as the club’s highest ever scorer in the Champions League. Meanwhile, Suarez
Noel Fielding has revealed a harsh dig from Courtney Love from way back in his hellraising days.The comedian is living life in the slow lane these days, fronting the cosy Great British Bake Off while sporting a variety of stylish jumpers.
In the latest episode of Never Mind The Buzzcocks he recalled his wilder years when he was younger and didn’t ‘look after himself’.Ho
- JPMorgan Chase & Co has begun preparing for the possibility of the United States hitting its debt limit, CEO Jamie Dimon told Reuters on Tuesday, calling the situation 'potentially catastrophic'.
Harvey Proctor blasts Scotland Yard after censored report into probe over false VIP abuse ring claimFormer Tory MP Harvey Proctor has accused Scotland Yard of a 'cover-up' after a heavily-censored report cleared officers of wrongdoing over the Operation Midland Scandal.
- The use of encrypted messaging apps within government has come under increasing scrutiny, with much of the pandemic response said to have been conducted over WhatsApp.
- Footage showing the two men wrestling outside an HSBC branch in East Ham, London, has gone viral on social media with people shocked that no one stepped in to help out
- Gabby Petito's family said the 22-year-old's remains will stay in Wyoming while the police investigation into her disappearance continues - and officers attempt to find her missing boyfriend Brian Laundrie
- Jurgen Klopp is expecting a much sterner test at the weekend than on Tuesday night (Picture: Getty Images)Jurgen Klopp watched his Liverpool side hammer Porto 5-1 in the Champions League on Tuesday night but has warned his players that they will have to play even better against Manchester City in the Premier League on Sunday.It was a fantastic night for the Reds in Portugal with Mohamed Salah scoring twice, Sadio Mane netting and Roberto Firmino coming off the bench to net twice himself.In contr
- Mairi and Jamie Purdie, who live in Bathgate, West Lothian, are determined to continue going to their IVF appointments for fear of losing their place at the front of the queue
- Bennalyn Burke and her toddler daughter Jellica are said to have been killed at a house in Dundee between February 20 and March 5 this year. Andrew Innes is accused of their murders and the rape of another girl
- Aaliyah's uncle, Barry Hankerson (pictured), has spoken out about the R. Kelly verdict, saying the singer wouldn't have needed to go to trial if he had known about the abuse.
- Mike Campbell has been described as a caring man and passionate lover of the great outdoors (Pictures: SWNS)Tributes have flooded in for a ‘caring’ father-of-two who plunged 80 metres to his death during a mountain climb.Mike Campbell, 63, was climbing down Blaven on the Isle of Skye on Sunday when conditions on the hillside suddenly deteriorated.Three of his party were saved by a helicopter dispatched from Inverness at around 1.30pm, according to a Facebook post by Ben Wear of the S
- There are fears the rise in phone consultations with GPs has led to serious illnesses being missed. David Rowarth (pictured) died from a brain tumour after trying to see a GP in person for six months.
131 federal judges broke the law by hearing cases involving companies they had financial interest inMore than 130 federal judges have violated U.S. law and judicial ethics - whether it be on purpose or by accident - by overseeing cases involving companies in which they or their family owned stock.
- Lionel Messi was seen lying behind the PSG wall (Picture: Getty)Rio Ferdinand believes that Mauricio Pochettino was ‘disrespectful’ for giving Lionel Messi the role of lying behind the Paris Saint-Germain wall at free-kicks. The Argentinian star scored his first goal for the French giants during their 2-0 win over Manchester City in the Champions League, sending the Parc De Princes into raptures. But shortly after, the 34-year-old showed off his defensive abilities as he wa
- Kendriel Hernández-Canela was officially ruled dead Monday by doctors at Pediatric Hospital in San Juan, Puerto Rico, just five days after we was intoxicated with cocaine at his mother's home.
- The state of Florida filed suit against the Biden administration over its catch and release border policy on Tuesday, arguing it is illegal.
- The Bel-Air home, which covers more than 100,000 sq ft and has 21 bedrooms, will soon be up for sale along with its four pools, bowling alley and 360 degree view over Southern California
- Rick Rhoades was convicted in 1992 and sentenced to death in the killing of two brothers in their Houston-area home (Pictures: AP / Getty)A Texas inmate convicted of killing two brothers in 1991 is set to be executed Tuesday night in what would be the state’s third execution this year.
Rick Rhoades, 57, allegedly stabbed Charles and Bradley Allen to death in their Houston-area home 30 years ago. The two brothers were killed less than a day after Rhoades had been released on parole after se
- WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT. Kirby Noden, 32, was murdered by her partner Dean Lowe in an act of brutality that shook the small community of Marazion near Penzance in Cornwall.
- A rebellion has erupted at National Highways after the chief executive tried to play down the Mail's undercover investigation into 'death trap' smart motorways.
Shocking revelations in Britney vs Spears documentary including singer’s secret bathroom meetings and X Factor conflictBritney vs Spears shared new details about how the singer has been attempting to fight her conservatorship (Picture: Netflix / Getty)Britney vs Spears left viewers stunned as it delved into the singer’s controversial conservatorship and shone a light on previously unknown claims.The Netflix documentary, directed by filmmaker Erin Lee Carr, was released just one day before the singer returned to court to continue her attempt to regain control from her father Jamie Spears.Following on from m
- Lionel Messi triumphed against English opposition again on Tuesday night (Picture: Getty Images)Lionel Messi scored his first goal for Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday night, securing a 2-0 win over Manchester City and continuing his immense record against English sides in the Champions League.The 34-year-old, remarkably, scored his 27th goal against an English club with his sublime strike against the Premier League champions in Paris.The first came in the 2009 Champions League final against Manch
Booking.com 'tells family their five-star holiday fell through - but could use hotel 250 miles away'Ian Tomlinson and his family had booked a luxury stay at the five-star Retallack Resort near Newquay, Cornwall, six months in advance.
- David, 18, has appeared on Extreme Food Phobics as he explained how a fear of softer foods has led him to a dangerous diet of chicken nuggets. David was warned about the health impacts of his diet by Dr Ranj
- Armando Manuel Caballero, 27, was found dead by apparent suicide on Monday morning. Miya Marcano's family searched for her in the woods outside his apartment complex on Tuesday.
- The 117-acre Elmestree House Estate, right next to Prince Charles's Highgrove country retreat in Gloucestershire, is on the market for the first time in more than 70 years, for offers in excess of £7.5m.
- Queenslanders are bracing for more coronavirus cases after four new infections emerged in Brisbane.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!