- Amy Bridges, 31, from Telford, Shropshire, created the incredible design with her partner Matt Byrne, 33. She also purchased paint on the cheap from Wickes for £12, and mirrors from Dunelm, also for £12
- The new Greater Manchester Police chief said he would ‘absolutely not’ take the knee (Picture: PA/Getty)People are ‘fed up’ of ‘virtue-signalling’ police officers and would rather see them catch burglars, one of Britain’s most senior police chiefs has said.Stephen Watson, the new chief constable of Greater Manchester Police (GMP) warned officers who display their personal views that they risked undermining the police’s impartiality and could sabota
- All staff at Houston Methodist healthcare settings have been ordered to get a vaccine (Picture: AP)A judge has sided with hospital managers who suspended 178 staff who refused to get a vaccine – meaning they face being sacked next Monday if they still haven’t had their jabs.US district judge Lynn Hughes threw out a joint lawsuit filed by 117 of the suspended Houston Methodist Hospital system employees, who sued their employer over a requirement for all staff to be fully-vaccinated or
- Transatlantic alliance will focus on growing hostility from Beijing and Vladimir Putin's Russia at summit in Brussels.
Sunday Brunch was hit with a rather NSFW caption blunder as the show’s theme song got a make-over this week no one was expecting.This is either the technical issue of nightmares, or a scorned captions operator now looking for a new job.Viewers were left in hysterics as the opening tune, which usually, innocently, sports the line ‘The sun comes up. I fill my cup. I’m wa
Lord Alan Sugar was left squirming after being asked a ‘stupid question’ by Dan Wootton during a car crash interview on GB News.The Apprentice star had a heated exchange with the presenter and journalist, which came following England’s victory over Croatia on Sunday afternoon.The pair were discussing the players taking the knee before the game to take a stance against
- Boris Johnson is set to provide several updates on ending lockdown (Picture: REX/Getty/PA/AFP)The Prime Minister is set to delay the lifting of lockdown by another month as he addresses the nation this evening.Boris Johnson will hold a press conference at 6pm and is expected to postpone so-called ‘Freedom Day’ from June 21 to July 19 in response to the spread of the Indian Covid variant.
Modelling shown to ministers today suggests a four-week delay would keep thousands of hospital an
- Harry reportedly text sister-in-law shortly after his daughter's birth, as experts hail Kate's growing influence as the 'glue' holding Royal Family together
- There’s one Game of Thrones scene Emilia Clarke would change (Pictures: ©2016 Home Box Office)Game of Thrones gave Emilia Clarke her big break as Daenerys Targaryen and now the star has revealed the one scene that she would go back and change.The 34-year-old starred as Daenerys right until the very end of the fantasy epic, dying at the final hurdle as the Mother of Dragons was killed by her lover – and nephew – Jon Snow (Kit Harington). After torching the Iron Throne,
- Labour's leader said brides-to-be will look at the Prime Minister's G7 summit shindig and think 'that's one rule for them and one rule for me'
- As she attended the Eden Project in Cornwall, the Queen, 95, wore the Millet Brooch, thought to have a sentimental link to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
Nurse, 29, who left moped rider with 'devastating' injuries after crashing into his bike avoids jailBethan Mair Williams, 29, took her eyes off the road to sign a life insurance document on her phone while she was at the wheel on the A487 in north Wales in November last year.
- The Committee on Standards in Public Life proposed a ban on lobbying by former ministers of up to five years in an emergency review after the Greensill scandal
- (Picture: Channel 5)Bea (Bonnie Anderson) left Levi (Richie Morris) devastated when she decided to ditch Ramsay Street and head off on an adventure without him. They’d not long said the L word for the first time before Bea dropped her bombshell. Now Levi is in self-preservation mode as he tries to piece himself back together in Neighbours, and it results in some very bad decisions. Sheila (Colette Mann) is gutted for her grandson and hates to see him moping as he nurses his broken hea
- The Baccara song has been adopted by Scotland’s Euro 2020 supporters (Picture: Getty)The long-delayed Euro 2020 competition has finally begun – and with it, the rituals of fans from all over Europe.
As the matches take place in eleven cities for the first time ever, we’re bound to see a range of idiosyncrasies from supporters.
You might have noticed that Scotland’s spectators have their own unofficial anthem – but where has it come from, and why do they si
- In a scathing half an hour long speech, Netanyahusaid Iran was celebrating because 'they understand that starting today [Sunday] there will be a weak and unstable government' in Israel.
- Carol is ready to walk away from television (Photo by HGL/GC Images)Carol Vorderman doesn’t ‘see the point’ in doing more TV work.The former Countdown star – who turned 60 in December – is more focused on enjoying her life with less of a desire to appear on television at this point.‘I’m not that bothered about being on the telly any more. I worked my butt off last year and I don’t want to do it any more,’ she told the Daily Mirror.‘I wa
- Chaos erupted in a Nottingham estate after a party got out of control. One teen was stabbed multiple times and police were pelted with bottles as they tried to give him first aid in the street.
- It is likely that those who died were elderly or had pre-existing conditions (Picture: Getty Images)Almost one third of people in the UK who have so far died from the Indian variant had received both their vaccinations.Just weeks before England aimed to scrap coronavirus regulations for good, the variant – now officially named ‘Delta’ – has caused cases to soar, sparking fears of another wave of the disease.But infection numbers are not necessarily what will delay ‘
- Tojo's remains were scattered from a U.S. Army aircraft over the Pacific Ocean, east of Yokohoma, Japan's second-largest city.
- The White House has acknowledged there was a 'more secure format' put in place for some G7 meetings, after reporters noticed Internet and cell service went out for periods of time.
- Travel company has already been forced to cancel bookings to British hotspots before during the pandemic so it is believed that the latest decision is a bid to avoid losing more money.
- A police officer accused of causing death by dangerous driving after a child actor and his aunt were killed by a motorist fleeing him in London has denied any wrongdoing.
- He stole the show at the Big Freeze dressed up as Meat Loaf as a nod to the singer's infamous pre-match gig at the 2011 Grand Final, which he labelled as a 'great shame and disgrace' to the game.
- The 78-year-old gaffe machine spoke of working with Vladimir Putin to provide economic assistance to the people of Libya, prompting confused glances from the press pack at the G7 summit.
- That face is unbothered (Picture: South Lincs Vet Group Ltd)When Monty the West Highland terrier started coughing and staggering as he came in from the garden, owners Alan and Glennis Graham had no idea what was wrong.It was only when they rushed him to the vets that they discovered he’d inhaled a five inch blade of grass while playing outside in the garden, and it was stuck in his nostril.Vets who pulled the blade out are now warning other pet owners to be careful when letting their anima
- That face is unbothered (Picture: South Lincs Vet Group Ltd)Monty the West Highland terrier was rushed to the vets after he got a massive blade of grass stuck in his nose from snuffling around the garden.At first, owners Alan and Glennis Graham couldn’t understand why little Monty was coughing and staggering a stroll outside.
He’d been sniffing in the long grass and inhaled a loose blade almost five inches long.The blade of grass ended up stuck in his nostril, but they couldn’t
- Mr Baker, 28, was among a group of men trying to free two Wormwood Scrubs inmates from a prison van near Wood Green Crown Court in north London in December 2015.
- Police launched an investigation after two youngsters were filmed on CCTV smashing of the life-saving device at Buxted Football Club, in Uckfield, East Sussex
- WhatsApp has launched a new ad campaign in the UK and Germany (Getty)The world’s most popular chatting app has said it’s committed to user privacy, and believes encryption will play a key role in ongoing global security.WhatsApp has launched a new ad campaign in the UK and Germany which it says has been designed to reiterate its ‘commitment to privacy’.It comes in response to several months of uncertainty around the Facebook-owned app, after the announcement of a privacy
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!