- The divorcee was caught in the RAAF member's room at the luxury Pier One hotel in Sydney about 12.45pm on Tuesday after she spotted him in his room and 'danced flirtatiously'.
- Shoppers wear masks on Oxford Street in London (Picture: AP)The coronavirus ‘alert level’ has been raised from level 3 to level 4 for the first time since June due to fears about the rising infection rate.
The Joint Biosecurity Centre has recommended the change, meaning transmission of the virus is ‘high or rising exponentially’.It was last changed on Friday June 19 when it was lowered from from 4 to 3. Prior to this, the alert level was at 4 since the system was set up i
- Prince Edward and Sophie Wessex take their children to Southsea beach in Portsmouth (Picture: UK Press Pool/UK Press/Getty)Prince Edward has taken his children for a day out litter picking on the British seaside.The royal family collected rubbish on Southsea beach in Portsmouth alongside some volunteers on Sunday.The Earl of Wessex, 56, and his wife Sophie decided to take the children to Southsea beach in Portsmouth to encourage them to volunteer.Sophie urged other families to follow suit, warni
- As demand for swab tests is now outstripping supply - by up to four times as much, according to Test & Trace chief Dido Harding - health chiefs have confirmed the public will be last in line to get them.
- Ivry Hall, left, overcame the loss of both parents and a troubled childhood to win a university scholarship. He has now been accused of murdering classmate Adam Dowdwell, rightAn orphan who lost both parents and overcame a troubled upbringing to win a university scholarship murdered his classmate in cold blood, police say. Ivry Hall, 20, was charged with murdering Adam Dowdell Jr, 22, on Friday, less than a week after Dowdell was found dead at Alabama State University in Montgomery.Dowdell&rsquo
- Giuseppe Verdi's 'Un ballo in maschera' was being performed at the Teatro Real in the Spanish capital Madrid when spectators complained their seats were not socially distanced.
- Social gatherings in Northern Ireland will face new restrictions (Picture: AFP)Northern Ireland is to impose extra restrictions on social gatherings, First Minister Arlene Foster has confirmed.There will be no mixing of two households indoors except for single-person household bubbles and certain other exemptions.No more than six people from two households can meet in private gardens.The DUP leader said: ‘It is in an environment where we feel safe and relaxed that we drop our guard.‘
- via mirror.co.ukHealth Secretary Matt Hancock announced the move in the House of Commons after new infections surged to an estimated 6,000 per day
- Three hits for the price of one (pic: Nintendo)The Nintendo Switch has earned itself another UK number one as Super Mario 3D All-Stars knocks Marvel’s Avengers from the top spot.Being a games as a service title, it’ll be a long time before it’s clear whether Marvel’s Avengers has been a success or not but it’s only lasted two weeks at the top of the retail charts, before being ousted by Super Mario 3D All-Stars.That’s no surprise though, given the fact that Ni
- Ronnie O\’Sullivanstarts his first season as world champion since 2013/14 (Picture: WST/REX)Ronnie O’Sullivan plays his first match since winning his sixth World Snooker Championship, when he takes on Daniel Wells in the first round of the European Masters on Tuesday night.The Rocket took his tally to a record-breaking 37 rankings titles with his Crucible glory last month, and is back on the table at the earliest opportunity to add another trophy to his collection.The 44-year-old had
- Boris Johnson is reportedly set to announce a 10pm closing time for pubs across England tomorrow.
A nationwide curfew will be imposed on the hospitality industry as one of a package of measures to tackle soaring coronavirus cases, The Sun reports.
More to follow
- Mother-of-three, Michelle Kiss, 45, from Whalley in Lancashire, died when she went to pick up her daughter from an Ariana Grande concert at the venue in May 2017.
- A head teacher called the situation a ‘disgrace’ as unions called on the Government to act now (Picture: Getty)Teachers, education unions and the children’s commissioner have called on the Government to urgently resolve the testing crisis in schools or risk widespread closures.Schools in England and Wales are being pushed to breaking point, as teachers told Metro.co.uk they ‘will end up closing by default’ if the Government does not address testing shortages, adding
- Monty Don shared an adorable image of his dog Nellie behind the wheel (Picture: Instagram)Gardeners’ World presenter Monty Don has shared a fun-loving photo of his dog Nellie jumping behind the wheel on his property – just days after he revealed a heartbreaking tribute to his dog Nigel.The host delighted fans on Monday morning when he blessed us with an image of retriever Nellie sitting pretty behind the wheel of a car.On Twitter he shared the pic along with the caption ‘Drivin
- Emma Stone and her fiancé Dave McCary have been spotted wearing matching gold bands on their ring fingers last Friday, exclusive DailyMail.com photos show.
- Halsey and BTS have smashed records with Boy With Luv (Picture: BTS)BTS have scored yet another win after breaking a new YouTube record with their Boy With Luv music video. Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, V, Suga, J-Hope and RM have now amassed 950 million YouTube views with the visuals for their hit single, which features Halsey. The K-pop kings released the Boy With Luv music video in April 2019 and have reached the milestone after just one year and five months. This means Boy With Luv is now
- The rescue took place in the area of Puig de Galatzo in the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range located in the tourist island of Majorca, Balearic Islands.
- Dr Zhang Wenhong, who led Shanghai's fight against COVID-19, made the stark warning on Sunday as he predicted that it would take the world 'at least a year' to reopen again.
- Pawel 'Paul' Kłosowski, 46, shot dead Lukasz Kłosowski and Chelsea Ireland, both 19, at his house in Mount McIntyre, South Australia, on August 22 after an argument at a family gathering.
- What’s in store for the ladies going forward? (Picture: Netflix)Ryan Murphy’s new series Ratched took the age-old story of One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest’s Nurse Ratched and gave it a feminist twist – and there’s more to come with season 2 already in the works. In fact, this could be going on for a while yet, with the cast confirming years of plans ahead for the character. While Sarah Paulson’s Nurse Ratched is far from the dark character of t
Ratched’s Sarah Paulson and Cynthia Nixon talk season 2 and beyond of Ryan Murphy’s tale: ‘I was supposed to die!’What’s in store for the ladies going forward? (Picture: Netflix)Ryan Murphy’s new series Ratched took the age-old story of One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest’s Nurse Ratched and gave it a feminist twist – and there’s more to come with season 2 already in the works. In fact, this could be going on for a while yet, with the cast confirming years of plans ahead for the character. While Sarah Paulson’s Nurse Ratched is far from the dark character of t
- As the coronavirus crisis continues to wreak havoc on cultural and social events throughout the nation, the NSW government is determined to maintain some normalcy in the coming months.
- Melbourne man Jack Quinlivan giggled as he was convicted in the Moorabbin Magistrates' Court for stealing a vibrato and lube from the Chemist Warehouse in Chadstone in 2018.
- President Donald Trump on Monday attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as 'crazy' for preserving as one of her 'options' another impeachment that would stall the Senate.
- Little Bertie Spencer choked on his bottled milk and inhaled a drop (Pictures: Tonicha Spencer / SWNS)A two-and-a-half-week-old baby ‘miraculously’ survived three cardiac arrests after choking on his bottled milk and inhaling a drop.Little Bertie Spencer has acid reflux so mum Tonicha, 23, initially thought nothing of it until he started to turn blue half an hour later.The 17-day-old was rushed to hospital on July 21 where doctors told her the liquid on his lungs had stopped him brea
- Sounds pretty dreamy (Picture: Hoxton/Getty/Lily Vanilli)It’s safe to say that 2020 certainly hasn’t been a year for weddings.Thousands of engaged couples have been forced to cancel or postpone plans, due to the coronavirus pandemic.But The Hoxton has come to the rescue for couples who have had no choice but to cancel their big days this year.The hotel has launched a brand new package which offers a three-course dinner and drinks for 30 people, a bespoke wedding cake and floral arran
- A Sainsbury's security guard had a painful run in with a plastic barrier. He attempts to clear a jump but instead, he backwards onto his head. The video has been watched almost 400k times.
- via mirror.co.ukThe discovery of a previously unknown species of giant sloth bear which stood over three metres tall and weighed about four tonnes could rewrite the history of the American continent
- Department of Health figures show slightly fewer than 4,000 new infections are now being recorded each day, on average - up from 2,998 last Monday and 2,032 the week before that.
- Police are investigating the circumstances of Taiwo Abubakar's death after he was found by health workers. Taiwo had been been living at an address for asylum seekers in Cardiff before he died.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!