- The St Kilda great turned media personality died when his car slammed into a tree near Ballarat, Victoria, one day after his 56th birthday on September 9, 2019.
- Erica Palmer, left, accidentally stole a stranger’s goat and tie-dyed the baby animal blue and green (Pictures: WKRG)A woman was arrested for stealing a stranger’s goat and tie-dying the baby animal blue and green. Erica Palmer says she thought the kid belonged to one of her cousins after she saw the pal posing with the animal on Facebook – so she decided to steal it and have it dyed as a prank.Palmer went to visit the goat, and fed the pet grapes before ‘kid’-nappi
- The U.S. is slapping sanctions on seven senior Russian officials in response to the the poisoning of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, senior Biden officials said Tuesday.
- Newly surfaced emails hae revealed that Texas alumni threatened to withhold donations unless the school reaffirmed its commitment to the controversial fight song, The Eyes of Texas.
- Mr Cameron said he was 'proud' to have received the jab and hailed the NHS for its 'deeply impressive' roll-out. He tweeted a photograph of himself being injected at a clinic believed to be in London.
- Figures compiled by the Office for National Statistics show 22 per cent of over-85s in England had Covid antibodies at the start of 2021, before the inoculation roll-out began to rapidly pick up pace.
- Hazel Wilcock, 61, was a ‘much-loved’ counsellor from Summerseat, Greater Manchester (Picture: Reuters/Jason Cairnduff)A ‘much-loved’ counsellor was on FaceTime to her partner when a huge explosion took her life, an inquest has heard.Hazel Wilcock, 61, died in the tragedy in East View in Summerseat, Greater Manchester, on the evening of February 18.The fire service has gathered no evidence of ‘suspicious activity’, although other investigations are s
- via mirror.co.ukDeclan Reid, 34, vanished after rescuing his eight-year-old son from the River Barrow in County Kildare, Ireland - who had got into difficulty while out on the water near the family's old home
- Peep the packaging(Picture: Cadbury)Cadbury has teamed up with Goose Island Beer Company to create a beer that tastes like Creme Eggs.The limited-edition Golden Goo-Beer-Lee Creme Stout is a pre-Easter special, with a stock policy of ‘until they are gooone’.Packs of two are being sold to commemorate 50 years of the iconic treat, with the stout going on sale tomorrow at 11am (Wednesday March 3).Milk sugar is used to emulate the goo inside a Creme Egg, while cacao nibs and vanilla bean
- The Corrie star stayed with the injured man until an ambulance arrived (Picture: ITV)Coronation Street star Trevor Michael Georges stayed with a homeless man earlier today who was injured by a tram.Trevor – who plays Ed Bailey in the soap – was out shopping in Manchester when he saw a homeless man dragged under a tram.Trevor tweeted about the incident, saying ‘Went shopping in Manchester only to see a homeless guy get dragged under a tram. Gave him a fag and stayed with him til
- Michael van Gerwen is the defending champion in Milton Keynes (Picture: LAWRENCE LUSTIG)The draws for the first three rounds of the UK Open have been made, with the event played this weekend at the Marshall Arena in Milton Keynes.The top 32 in the world don’t join the fray until the fourth round when an open draw will be made again, but there are still some big names to look out for in the first three rounds.None bigger than Raymond van Barneveld who returned from retirement last month and
- Amie Rohan and her Geelong Cats ex husband lost their daughter Willow the day she was born on April 12, 2018, while the infant's twin Bella survived after spending three weeks in NICU.
- Sebastian Kurz, the Austrian prime minister, said his country 'should no longer be dependent on the EU' for vaccines and will instead look to Israel to produce its second generation of Covid jabs.
- Sharon Carr was arrested on a charge of first-degree burglary after cops say she committed a home invasion in Tulsa, Friday at around 8pm. Cheetos residue found in her teeth linked her to the scene.
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Danniella Westbrook has blamed Brian Harvey for getting her sacked from Hollyoaks. The actress, who portrayed Trudy Ryan in the Channel 4 soap, hit back at ex Brian on social media, after he claimed she had introduced him to a ‘paeodophile ring’. According to Mail Online, her video on Instagram stated: ‘I was always on your side.‘I lost my job at Hollyoaks — when I went back to Hollyoaks — because of you, to come to Downing St
- The veggie-flavoured egg (Picture: Joe Okpako / SWNS)Supermarket Easter eggs selections are bountiful but they aren’t always vegan-friendly.But those on a plant-based diet won’t miss out this year, as a chocolatier has unveiled a luxury vegan Easter egg.The egg, made by Rococo Chocolates, is flavoured with tomato, beetroot, sweetcorn, spinach and carrot – and it comes with six vegetable-shaped chocolates.Sadly, it doesn’t count as one of your five a day, but it’s be
Hundreds are still waiting to return home after the controlled explosion of a Second World War bomb.The device is believed to be a 1,000kg Hermann bomb used by the Nazis, and was discovered on a building site near the University of Exeter campus on Friday.A 100-metre cordon was extended to 400 metres on Saturday at the request of the Royal Navy bomb disposal team.Residents at about 2,600
- Americans can get their vaccines from pharmacies like CVS and Walgreens, but as customers book their appointments they'll also be sharing their data so the retailers can promote their services.
- Millie Bobby Brown could be landing her own Stranger Things spin-off (Picture:PA / REX)Millie Bobby Brown came to fame around the world thanks to her stint as Eleven in Stranger Things.While we’re all waiting for season four of the Netflix sci-fi drama to drop, it has been claimed that the actress could be landing her own spin-off from the series.And we wouldn’t totally be mad about that.According to We Got This Covered, the 17-year-old has reportedly renewed her contract with the st
- Former General Hospital star Richard Burgi is heading to The Young and the Restless (Picture: Michael Yada/Walt Disney Television via Getty Images)General Hospital and Desperate Housewives star Richard Burgi is joining to The Young and the Restless.The 62-year-old actor has landed a recurring role on the CBS soap and fans are in for a treat.According to Deadline, Burgi will play ‘Ashland Locke, an uber-successful tycoon with a reputation for being a shrewd businessman.
- Maura Higgins thinks Dancing On Ice’s judges are going too easy on stars this year (Picture: ITV)Maura Higgins has hit back at Dancing On Ice’s judges, claiming they were overmarking ‘basic’ routines. The Love Island star took part in the 2020 series of the skating competition with pro partner Alexander Demetriou, placing sixth overall with Joe Swash winning the trophy. But it seems she’s far from impressed with the routines of this year’s celebritie
‘Huge breath of fresh air’ – England boss Gareth Southgate praises Arsenal’s Bukayo Saka and Emile Smith RoweThe Gunners academy graduates have been consistent performers for Arteta’s side this season (Picture: Getty Images)Bukayo Saka and Emile Smith Rowe have been a ‘huge breath of fresh air’ for Arsenal, according to England manager Gareth Southgate.The Gunners academy graduates have made the most of their opportunities at the north London club and are both currently thriving in Mikel Arteta’s side.Saka, 19, made his breakthrough into the first team last season and has contin
- Pontins holiday park was slammed for ‘directly discriminating on the basis of race’ (Picture: PA)Pontins has been accused of racial discrimination after drawing up an ‘undesirable guest list’ of Irish surnames to stop Gypsies and Travellers from coming to its sites.A whistle blower revealed that the holiday company was operating a black list to bar people from entering, in a policy compared to historic signs in hotel rooms that banned Irish and black guests. The company h
- Isle of Wight is being moved to later in the year (Picture: Mark Holloway/Getty Images,)The Isle of Wight Festival has been moved to September from its usual June date.The festival was scheduled to take place between June 17 and 20, after last year’s edition was cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.The 2021 event will still go ahead, but three months later than usual. A statement from the organisers said: ‘The Isle of Wight Festival is a summer staple and two years without
- The 32-year-old Canadian and partner of the world's second-richest man Elon Musk sold 10 items from a collection called WarNymph that included dramatic illustrations of winged baby goddesses.
- Lachie Parker from North Lakes in Queensland was shopping in Aldi for chicken, but when he picked it up, he found the bottom half of one of the breasts was yellow and very unappetising.
- It’s the comeback we’ve all been waiting for (Picture: BBC)BBC Three is finally returning as a broadcast channel in January 2022 in a bid to reach wider audiences.The corporation has confirmed that BBC Three will soon be back on television screens following huge successes with shows such as Killing Eve and Normal People.‘We believe in backing success and, having committed to double the investment on BBC Three commissions over the next two years, we want to showcase that content
- Nothing fit Rosie, so Doreen decided to make her some clothes (Picture: Doreen Burke/SWNS)A woman who couldn’t find any clothes to fit her 200 pound pet pig has started her own company selling clothes for porkers.Pharmaceutical sales rep Doreen Burke, from Port Charlotte, Florida, came up with idea after she couldn’t find a place that sold clothes to fit Rosie, her pet pig.She since set up her company, Snort Life and now spends her evenings constructing looks for swine all over Ameri
- Lawyers for the Mail on Sunday and MailOnline went to the High Court in a bid to appeal a judge's decision to deny them a trial in Meghan Markle's privacy case over a letter to her estranged father.
- via mirror.co.ukTommee Tippee, of Newcastle, says the 'The Boob Life' is an unapologetic celebration of mums, their bodies and their choices - but the social media giant removed the footage as it breaches policy
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!