- Bosses at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital insisting their wards were 'very busy'. They had on average 85 out of 647 beds filled with Covid-19 patients in the week ending November 17.
- Love Island’s Mackenzie Dipman showed some love to Justine Ndiba and Cely Vazquez following their recent relationship splits (Picture: Getty)Love Island USA’s Mackenzie Dipman took time to show her support for fellow stars Justine Ndiba and Cely Vazquez in a sweet post on social media.The reality star – who is dating fellow islander Connor Trott – decided to show to love to the BFFs after their recent splits.Love Island fans were gutted to learn that winning couple Justin
- (Picture: BBC)Ian Beale may have had his fair share of clashes in EastEnders recently but it seems that actor Adam Woodyatt is more than prepared to stick up for himself after he posted details of a row he had with a motorist while on a daily bike ride.
The keen cyclist was out and about when a driver overtook him at a point where Adam thought he was too close, resulting in him calling him a w****r.Convinced that the motorist would not seek him out on social media, Adam posted a response to the
- The Health Secretary was seen scoring a try as the boys tried to tackle him at the park in north London.
- The remains were unearthed on Blyth Beach, in Northumberland, after heavy rain and storms. Photographer Keith Armstrong captured the eerie sight while walking his dog.
- If you like gaming and need a new phone, this could be the ultimate deal (EE)We’re always wary of so-called ‘deals’ from telecom companies, but if there’s a genuine bargain to be had then we’re paying attention.EE is serving up a good offer for gaming fans off the back of the new Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra smartphone that launched last week.The network is offering the phone alongside a free Razer Kishi gaming controller and a year’s subscription to Microsoft&rsq
- Department of Health figures show fatalities rose by 12 per cent in the seven days to January 10, the latest date with data, to 157 a day, but had jumped by 50 per cent the week before.
- Japanese hopeful Taro Daniel suggested shortening the men's singles games from five sets to three to level the playing field between those 72 sent to hard quarantine and the rest.
- Police are now treating three stabbings in Neasden as connected (Picture: PA; LNP)A serial knife attacker is believed to be on the loose in north London, with police linking the murder of a delivery driver to two other stabbings.
The latest attack took place yesterday morning in Brent, when a man in his thirties was stabbed near a bus stop at around 9.50am. His condition is not life threatening.It comes after delivery driver Leon Street, 48, was murdered in the same road, Neasden Lane North, on
- Jeremy Clarkson has hit out at certain people whingeing about the free school meals (Picture: Brian J Ritchie/Hotsauce/REX/Shutterstock)Jeremy Clarkson has shared he is really quite fed up with certain people ‘whingeing’ over the quality of free school meal parcels, following national outcry over images of paltry hampers.
The Grand Tour host, who recently went through a bout of Covid-19, felt there had been some ‘shameless profiteering’ from companies who put together the
- Research by Leicester University found that out of 47,780 people discharged from hospital in the first wave, 29.4 per cent returned to hospital within 140 days.
- Whatever it’s called, the new Battlefield is expected to launch later this year (Pic: EA)Battlefield 6 is already expected to release on PS5 and Xbox Series X, but one insider claims it’ll be out on last gen consoles too.Last year, industry insider Tom Henderson claimed to have information on the next Battlefield game, unofficially referred to by fans as Battlefield 6.Now he has not only reiterated those claims, but he’s shared a couple of new details about it in a new video, n
- Paul Pogba was furious with himself (Photo by Paul Greenwood – CameraSport via Getty Images)Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba apologised to his team-mates in the dressing room after missing a gilt-edged chance in the dying stages of the side’s 0-0 draw with Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday, sources have told Metro.co.uk.
The Frenchman was one of United’s better performers during a below-par performance against the champions, which nevertheless maintained the Red Devils&rsqu
- Brad Pitt stars as the dim-witted gym owner trying to sell ‘government secrets’ in Burn After Reading (Picture: Universal Pictures)Fans of the movie Burn After Reading have just realised that the Hollywood movie’s plot bears striking similarities to the real life events of the Capitol riots and it’s freaking them out. A laptop belonging to US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi went missing during the Capitol riots earlier this month, when thousands of Dona
- HMS Active is a Type 21 frigate which was transferred to Pakistan in 1994 and recommissioned as the PNS Shah Jahan.
Police hunt bearded 'Covid-rule breaker' in long purple coat after 30 people went to Glastonbury TorA druid-like bearded man dressed head-to-toe in purple is being hunted by police over a coronavirus-rules-breaking gathering at spiritual 'magic mountain'.
- Tom Klemz is ranked second in the world at the under 13 level in the kata (choreographed routine) discipline of the sport.
- The strict measures of the third national lockdown may be starting to take effect (Picture: PA / Reuters)There is hope the coronavirus crisis is starting to improve in Birmingham as the number of cases has started to fall.In the week to January 13 the area saw 723 cases per 100,000 people in the population – a slight drop from the previous week, which saw 753 cases per 100,000.It comes as the strict measures of the third national lockdown, which was imposed on January 6, may be starting to
- Aditya Singh, 36, stayed in the O’Hare International Airport’s security zone between October 2020 and January 2021 (Picture: Getty/Cook County Sheriff’s Office)A man who managed to live inside an airport for three months without detection has been charged with trespassing.Aditya Singh, 36, arrived at the O’Hare International Airport in Chicago on October 19 and has allegedly lived inside the airport’s security zone ever since.He claims he was too afraid of Covid to
- Jena and her older partner Peter(Picture: MDWfeatures / @30chronia)Psychology student Jana Leonhardt from Germany, wasn’t searching for love when she stumbled across philosophy teacher Peter Heinrich’s YouTube channel three years ago.The 21-year-old began watching one of his videos, when she realised that she was attracted to him, so decided send him an email.Within hours, Peter, 48, responded to Jana’s email and they both realised they had a lot in common.After messaging each
- The heroes for fuss-free eyeshadow(Picture: Cult Beauty/Boots/Charlotte Tilbury/Selfridges/By Terry/Harvey Nichols/Victoria Beckham Beauty)‘One and done’ simply means effortless application with no tools required.With most people seldom leaving their homes, except for walks and weekly food shops, intricate makeup has become largely redundant.
Although, there is still value and getting ready for the day ahead in the way you used to – it can set you up and help things feel closer
- Ex-school therapist Christine Marie Priola, 49, quit her job after being pictured among the Trump supporters who stormed Capitol Hill on January 6 toexpose 'human trafficking and pedophillia'.
Rupert Grint reveals why he called out JK Rowling over trans comments: ‘These communities need our love’Rupert Grint says he wanted to extend ‘kindness’ to the trans community (Picture: Getty Images)Rupert Grint has revealed what pushed him to speak out against JK Rowling following her controversial comments about trans people last year. Harry Potter author Rowling came under fire last summer when she tweeted a link to an article and made a comment about trans women and menstruation. It sparked backlash from the LGBTQ+ community while famous allies came out in support of them
- What an incredible effort (Picture: Alexandra Carton/LatestDeals.co.uk)After her hair salon closed due to lockdown, Alexandra Carton was looking for something to do with her spare time.The 28-year-old – who lives with her boyfriend Jonathan – decided to take on a new DIY project, which involved upcycling a wooden sideboard.Taking inspiration from a glamorous £699 black and gold industrial style sideboard she had seen online, Alexandra decided to try and recreate it.She told Lat
- via mirror.co.ukThe US President, who will leave office on Wednesday, is reportedly drawing up a list of people who will be pardoned or freed early with rappers Lil Wayne and Kodak Black rumoured to be among them
- The 20-year-old, from Blackburn, Lancashire, who can only be identified as RXG, sent encrypted messages instructing an Australian jihadist to launch attacks during a 2015 parade.
- Swedish company Essity, which makes hygiene products and has around 2,500 employees in France, is said to be planning to introduce the gadgets (pictured)
- Proud parents (Picture: Joe Guest / SWNS)Joe Guest had to act fast when his girlfriend Charlotte Symonds went into labour last week.Business analyst Joe, 35, from West Yorkshire, realised the pressure was on after being told both midwives were over an hour away.Charlotte, 38, was overdue and said she knew the baby was coming. The only person who could help was her other half – who has no medical expertise.Joe dialled 999 and spoke to a handler called Jessica, who proceeded to talk Joe thro
- Alexander Rodrigo, 33, is accused of stalking Honor Weatherall on social media as well as in London and Scotland between January and August last year, Westminster Magistrates Court has heard.
- An employment tribunaldismissed Ruxandra Anghel's claims that Dr David Westley, of Middlesex University, tried to develop a 'work with benefits' relationship with her.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!