Nina and Seb will be subjected to an unprovoked attack (Picture: ITV)Coronation Street’s boss Iain MacLeod has confirmed that Nina Lucas’ (Mollie Gallagher) and Seb Franklin’s (Harry Visinoni) brutal assault ‘had been planned for years’.
The two mainstays will be subjected to a violent and sickening attack in scenes which will transmit later this week.The ITV soap decided to tell the hard-hitting storyline to explore social intolerance and prejudice so often suffere
- Private islands hidden away in Panama, Nicaragua, the USA and Canada, are now on the market and they all cost less than £340,000
- Robert Gregory, 24, who fantasised about killing former Prime MinisterTheresa May, was jailed for four-and-a-half years after he pleaded guilty to terror offences
- Bless Mulukwat Akoch was killed just before 6pm at the Eagle Stadium in Werribee on Friday night, and died in hospital soon after. A 15-year-old boy was arrested, but released without charge.
- Low angle shot of Union jack bunting and coloured bunting making a ‘V’ shape. Sun shining behind it.Today is the 76th anniversary of VE Day, and while lockdown restrictions will limit celebrations, many across the country will be commemorating the day.People of the United Kingdom will be reflecting on the sacrifice made by millions to accomplish victory in the Second World War.
It is always held on May 8, the same date that King George VI’s made the announcement of Nazi Germany
- The Chula Vista Police Department served the warrant at Maya and Larry Millete in the afternoon around 4:30pm. Maya's family attorney claimed a large group of officers went into the home.
- 'I'm a marked man in Congress, I'm a cancelled man in some corners of the internet, I might be a wanted man by the deep state,' Gaetz said at the rally on Friday in The Villages.
- Shocking details of Stuart MacGill's kidnapping have been revealed, including the botched cocaine deal behind it. During the ordeal the cricket star was told his toes would be cut off if he didn't pay up.
- Cori Bush, congresswoman for Missouri, on Thursday addressed a House committee on maternal mortality. In a tweet she referenced 'birthing people'.
- Barry Morphew, 53, was charged Thursday with first-degree homicide, tampering with evidence and attempting to influence a public servant almost a year after Suzanne, 49, vanished into thin air.
- Those who visited the supermarket in Double Bay on Monday May 3 between 10.45am-11am have been urged to get tested and isolate immediately.
- Police have launched a desperate search in a bid to locate two young missing girls. The girls are aged just 13 and 9, with police gravely concerned about their welfare.
- The Swiss Cyborg had a career-making night (Photo: WWE)Cesaro set himself up for the biggest match of his WWE career during an eventful night on SmackDown.The throwback edition kicked off with Roman Reigns, Jey Uso and Paul Heyman’s attempted eulogy for Daniel Bryan – who they replaced with the returning Jimmy Uso – coming to an abrupt end with the Swiss Superman coming to his friend’s defence.Seth Rollins attack him from behind on the ramp before their highly anticipated
- Jarryd Hayne's sense of entitlement began in his early teens - raised in a housing commission in Sydney's west, rugby league was his chance of a better life. MIKE COLMAN reports.
- Judge Colleen McMahon ripped into the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself, and Metropolitan Detention Center where Ghislaine Maxwell is being held.
- The video was reported to the Grinnell Police Department in Iowa around 7:50am on Wednesday morning by a concerned resident, with one student receiving the video directly on Tuesday.
- Mohammed Shiraz Riaz was arrested after he abused a flight attendant because she refused to serve him more alcohol on a Ryanair flight from Marrakesh to Liverpool in July 2019
- The teenager was killed when a 14-year-old boy rolled a 4WD several times in Queensland's Central Highlands. The passenger, 16, was pronounced dead at the scene.
- University of Melbourne professor James McCaw said eventually an outbreak will be cunning enough to successfully avoid the diligent work of contract tracers, and only vaccination would stop it.
- The golfing legend, 58, and Lindsey De Marco, 57, announced their engagement in August, posting a picture showing off her glitzy ring and captioned with a thread of emojis.
- The 59-year-old died on Wednesday in Delhi but Foreign Minister Marise Paynesaid she was unable to comment further on the circumstances of his death.
- Gaetz and Greene kicked off their barnstorming 'America First Tour' with an event on Friday night at The Villages, Florida the massive retirement community known as a fierce Trump stronghold.
- Border Force director Paul Lincoln has advised passengers to face increased delays at "each stage" of their journey. Grant Shapps has announced 12 countries are on the UK green list
- James McKenzie and Megan Price were fined and banned from owning animals for three years after the RSCPA found their emaciated puppies had been fed chickpeas, quinoa, rice and grains
- Maureen DeBoick was taken to the Fiona Stanley Hospital in Perth around two weeks ago by worried family members having recently received her first dose of the jab.
- A viral interview with a 22-year-old woman in Sinaloa, Mexico, is being investigated by police in Washington state, in case it is connected in any way to the disappearance of Sofia Juarez 20 years ago.
- Homophobic double murderer Ernest Wright, 79, died in HMP Wakefield of heart failure and pneumonia four months after breaking his hip in a fall in his cell, a report has revealed.
- It is understood the Prime Minister has taken out a buy-to-let mortgage on the home he purchased with Carrie Symonds in Camberwell, south London, in July 2019.
- Jamie Oliver's tractor was found abandoned in a field after a midnight raid on the star's Essex estate. The TV chef, 45, used trackers on the tractor to locate it.
- The dismal results triggered a fresh wave of Labour infighting, with the Left hitting back at claims by Lord Mandelson that the party was suffering the effects of 'Long Corbyn' syndrome.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!