- Abi wants answers (Pictures: ITV)Abi Franklin’s (Sally Carman) world will be turned upside down when she learns son Seb (Harry Visinoni) and Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher) have been attacked in Coronation Street.Prior to the attack, Seb and Nina are walking along the canal and they come across Corey’s (Maximus Evans) gang. After nasty jibes are made, Nina and Seb hurry away but the gang give chase and the two of them find themselves subject to an unprovoked and vicious attack.The Weat
- A cousin of slain Fort Bragg soldier Kelia Horton, 22, told DailyMail.com that murder suspect Tiara Vinson, 26, used to date the victim's current boyfriend and was possibly pregnant by him.
- Over 25 German prostitutes have been trained up to become Covid testers after their brothel Heidelberg, southwestern Germany,was turned into a test centre.
- WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT Alec Butt, 71, was sentenced at Bristol Crown Court on Monday to seven years and nine months in prison after attacking Anna Butt with a hammer and screwdriver.
- Boris Johnson hailed the latest step towards freedom from lockdown in England saying that planned easings will go ahead on May 17.
Cornell librarian blasts libraries for being 'racist' and says they have 'fraught' history of hatredReanna Esmail, an outreach and engagement librarian at Cornell's Olin Library, said libraries have a 'fraught history of being complicit in racism.' She highlighted the system used to classify books.
- About half of university students have not been eligible to return to in-person lessons. The decision came as Boris Johnson said indoor social contact will be able to increase from May 17.
Katy Perry is in no rush to shave her leg hair, no matter what her fellow American Idol judges say.The 36-year-old hitmaker shared a playful clip of herself and Luke Bryan on the ABC show’s set on Sunday’s episode which saw the country singer commenting on her leg hair.For those who don’t remember, the teenage dream singer previously showed off her unshaven legs to her
- Biden said that anyone taking unemployment who gets offered a 'suitable job' must take it after experts revealed those making $32,000 before COVID now earn more from benefits
- The actor, best known for his roles in Hollywood blockbuster The Saint and popular romantic comedy Notting Hill, was the younger brother ofsinger-songwriter Joan Armatrading.
- Holly’s laughing off her bathtub blunder (Picture: Getty/Rex)Holly Willoughby is seeing the funny side of her possible nude photo blunder – and wisely using the attention as an opportunity to promote her new book. The This Morning host was forced to delete an Instagram photo of her bubble bath after some eagle-eyed social media users began zooming in, claiming they could see her naked reflection in the taps. Clearly able to laugh off the gaffe, Holly shared a video of her w
- Toby lashed out at abuser Adrian (Picture: Lime Pictures)Hollyoaks’ Toby Faroe (Bobby Gordon) was desperate to teach abuser Adrian a lesson tonight (May 10), and therefore he resorted to violence.
Cleo McQueen (Nadine Mulkerrin) was given reason to believe that patient Tommy was being abused by his stepdad Adrian.
Friday’s edition of the Channel 4 soap saw the mainstay question the young lad about how he came to get his injuries, after Adrian’s aggressive behaviour raised her s
- Aaron paid a big price for trying to do the right thing (Picture: ITV)Emmerdale legend Aaron Dingle (Danny Miller) paid a pretty big price tonight (May 10) for trying to do the right thing.The stalwart of the ITV soap made it his mission to right Mackenzie Boyd’s (Lawrence Robb) wrongs and return Brenda Walker’s (Lesley Dunlop) brooch, after Faith Dingle (Sally Dexter) was accused of the crime.
Aaron – having worked out that Mack is responsible for the theft – wasted litt
- The 28-year-old (pictured) explained to Jobcentre work coach Liz Young how he wanted to prevent young people becoming radicalised in the same way he did.
- Data released by Public Health England show that a third of all areas in England saw a rise in their coronavirus case over during a seven day period up to May 7
- US Border Patrol and other agencies tried to coax a black bear down from utility poles near the Arizona-Mexico border (Pictures: Arizona Game and Fish Department)US Border Patrol was called to respond to a crisis near the US-Mexico border on Sunday morning – and it did not involve migrants crossing illegally. Rather, it was a big black bear that climbed two utility poles by a border town.The bear sat on utility wires along US 191 near Douglas, an Arizona town bordering Mexico, about 120 mi
- Nicolas Pepe and Willian both got on the scoresheet against West Brom (Photo by Andy Rain – Pool/Getty Images)Arsenal legend Ian Wright believes senior players such as Willian and Nicolas Pepe should be taking more responsibility in the side and too much is expected of the likes of Emile Smith Rowe and Bukayo Saka.The Gunners’ hopes of silverware ended last Thursday when they crashed out of the Europa League to Villarreal, after a dispiriting 0-0 draw at the Emirates.
- Four million Brits have some kind of autoimmune illness – and 75 per cent of those are women. But, as Michele O’Connor discovers, simple lifestyle changes can make a big difference...
- Havertz is enjoying life at Chelsea in his new role (Picture: AMA/Getty)Kai Havertz appears to have finally found his feet at Chelsea and he thinks he’s found his ‘perfect position’ at Stamford Bridge.The Chelsea star has three goals and an assist in his last three Premier League appearances, having only scored once in 22 previous games in top-flight English football.Havertz, 21, was signed from Bayern Leverkusen for £70million last summer but failed to make a sustained i
- Liv attacks Aaron, while Kim wonders what’s the matter with her memory (Picture: ITV)Emmerdale has revealed a brand new look at what viewers have to look forward to next week.Kim Tate’s (Claire King) memory troubles persist – so much so that she seemingly makes an appointment to finally get a diagnosis.
‘Just tell me, am I losing my marbles or not?’ the soap queen asks in emotional scenes in the short preview of what’s to come.
Viewers, of course, know that Ki
- A senior government source insisted the ID crackdown would apply to all voters, not just those voting for the first time, despite the eyebrow-raising comments on national TV by the Prime Minister. Young people are more than twice as likely to vote Labour than Conservative
- British holidaymakers will be given the go-ahead to jet off to sunnier climes from Monday when the ban on non-essential foreign travel is finally lifted.
- The whale calf will be put to sleep after struggling in the river since Sunday evening (Picture: Getty)A baby whale stuck in the River Thames since yesterday will be euthanised ‘to put an end to its suffering’, rescuers have said.The British Divers Marine Life Rescue (BDMLR) said the Minke whale calf has ‘deteriorated rapidly’ over the past few hours and is unlikely to survive.Julia Cable, of the BDMLR, said the whale is now completely stationary in the water up against a
- The whale calf was put to sleep after struggling in the river since Sunday evening (Picture: Getty)A baby whale stuck in the River Thames since yesterday has been euthanised ‘to put an end to its suffering’, rescuers have said.The British Divers Marine Life Rescue (BDMLR) said the Minke whale calf had ‘deteriorated rapidly’ over the past few hours and suffered extensive injuries during its struggle.Hundreds gathered at Richmond Lock and Weir last night, in south-west Lond
- Mr Holden, who represents North-West Durham, was hit with the charge in Stanley, County Durham. The MP has previously posted images online of him litter picking (above).
- One in four people suffer a mental health issue in England each year (Picture: Getty)Metro.co.uk‘s Mental Health Awareness Week is here, and there is no better time to sign up to become a charity volunteer.According to charity Mind, one in four people will experience a mental health problem of some kind each year in England.One in six people report experiencing a common mental health problem (like anxiety and depression) in any given week in England.Many people have suffered mental health
- Three Families is based on true stories (Picture: BBC)BBC One’s Three Families is a two-part series about Northern Ireland’s strict abortion laws.Based on true stores, it follows three separate families who plan to terminate their pregnancies for different reasons.However, in Northern Ireland abortion laws are some of the strictest in Europe.It is set in the years running up to the decriminalisation of abortion in Northern Ireland in 2019, with the families setting out the ‘emo
- Grey’s Anatomy has finally been renewed for season 18 (Picture: ABC)Grey’s Anatomy fans, rejoice! The hit medical drama is officially returning for season 18 and yes, Ellen Pompeo will be back as Meredith Grey.After the most tense wait for the show to confirm it would continue on, viewers can finally rest easy for another year.Monday saw ABC confirm that Ellen signed a new one-year contract to continue playing Meredith Grey on the long-running series.Elsewhere, her co-stars Chandra W
Coronation Street spoilers: After Seb’s death what happens next for Nina, Asha, Corey, Kelly and Summer?There is huge material ahead (Picture: ITV)It goes without saying that Coronation Street is armed with arguably one of the most talented bunch of teen actors soap has ever seen right now and during one of the biggest storylines of all time, they are seriously stepping up to the plate.And if you thought they’d been good so far, they’re only just getting started as the horrific death of Seb Franklin (Harry Visinoni) is just the beginning of what will be one of the hardest hitting and w
Photo of Dua Lipa and Rita Ora’s granddads having a drink together in the 1960s is blowing fans’ mindsDua Lipa and Rita Ora’s grandfathers knew each other in the 1960s (Picture: Getty; Rex; Dukagjin Lipa/Instagram)A 1960s picture of Rita Ora and Dua Lipa’s grandfathers having a drink together in Kosovo has impressed the singers’ fans.The image was shared by Dua’s father Dukagjin Lipa, 52, in 2019, and it has now resurfaced.In the photograph, Dua’s historian grandfather Seit Lipa can be seen sitting alongside Rita’s film, television and theatre director grandda
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!