- Ex-WHO expert Anthony Costello claimed there are 38,000 coronavirus infections per day as chaos mounts over the lack of testing - but the PM insisted a second national lockdown would be 'disastrous'
- Yolanda Hadid can’t wait for her grandchild to arrive (Picture: Instagram)Yolanda Hadid has shared her excitement for Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik’s baby to be born by sharing some gorgeous photos of the model’s bump. Sharing a black and white picture of her with her head resting on Gigi’s belly, Yolanda, 56, wrote: ‘Waiting patiently for her angel to be born……’She shared another snap of her and Bella Hadid’s hands cradling Gigi’s b
- A three-year-old boy has been found safe and sound after a desperate search in Western Australia.
- Police responded to the shooting on Pennsylvania Avenue at around 12.25am, with about 100 people running wildly around a 'very chaotic scene,' said Acting Police Chief Mark Simmons.
- The French coach fell out with the winger last season (Picture: Getty Images)Zinedine Zidane has praised Gareth Bale’s contribution to Real Madrid over the last seven years and wished him well ahead of his looming loan move to Tottenham Hotspur.The Welshman fell out with his manager last season and was frozen out of the team, starting just one match since March, and their relationship became very frosty.That breakdown saw Bale seek a move away from the Bernabeu, with Real agreeing a loan d
- An RSVP card, thought to be for a wedding, which asks guests how much money they are gifting has gone viral on social media
British celebrity chef who worked for Jeffrey Epstein for four years is 'fully cooperating' with FBIAdam Perry Lang, 51, opened the Barbecoa restaurant with Jamie Oliver in London in 2010 - and worked for Jeffrey Epstein between 1999 and 2003.
- Police say the passenger, who was travelling along the M25, was "hanging out the car" from the front seat while filming a Snapchat video
- Celebrities checked in on their fans (Picture:Getty/Rex)Jameela Jamil, Skai Jackson and Bebe Rexha are some of the stars who tweeted about an earthquake that hit Los Angeles on Friday night.A 4.6 magnitude earthquake hit Southern California at about 11:38pm.
No damage was reported, and the LAPD reported that there were ‘no significant incidents’.However, LA-based stars took to Twitter to express their shock and check in on fans.Jameela Jamil opened up about her reaction, writing: &ls
- Students and young people appeared undeterred by the new early curfew last night as they flocked to Big Market in Newcastle, while revellers in Leeds took to the streets in their droves.
- The 21-year-old was expected to be integrated into a new-look Barca squad (Picture: Getty)New Barcelona boss Ronald Koeman has told Riqui Puig he will not be part of his plans at Camp Nou and should seek a transfer away from the club, according to reports.The Dutch coach replaced Quique Setien at the end of last month and was expected to usher in a new era, getting rid of Barca’s older stalwarts and bringing in new blood from the academy.But after just a couple of weeks of watching Puig in
- UK business leaders fear that working from home could dampen productivity and lead to increased feelings of loneliness as Britain teeters on the brink of a second lockdown.
- The woman who reported the gathering said it was her ‘public duty’ (Picture: BPM Media)Police were called to a wake in a pub garden after a neighbour reported that drinkers were huddled too close together.Officers twice visited the Old Crown in Wigston, Leicestershire, on Thursday to speak with landlady Sue Humphries before turning up again unannounced to check that the Government’s ‘rule of six’ guidelines were being followed.The woman who reported the mourners and
- Patrick Farrell spent three years in jail for manslaughter over the violent death of 20-year-old student Andrew Dolon in his hometown of Kildare in Ireland.
- Anthony McDowall, from the Isle of Arran,, was seen dangling from a hotel in the Beyoglu district of Istanbul before tragically plunging to his death
- Reset 2020 was held at the Darwin Ski Club on Saturday and featured acts such as Shannon Noll, The Angels and The SuperJesus.
- Leeds is tipped to be among the next places in England to have lockdown restrictions brought in after the number of cases soared, while people out in Newcastle had to call it a night at 10pm because of new rules
- The next Miss New Zealand winner could be a beautiful 26-year-old woman that was born as a boy named Andrew.
BTS have shared a powerful motivational speech at South Korea’s inaugural Youth Day ceremony, about lifting each other when times get tough. While they have become one of the world’s biggest bands and achieved immeasurable success over the past couple of years, the band admitted it isn’t always easy. In a speech delivered by each of them in turn, the K-pop ido
- Regional restrictions have come into force around England - use our tool to see what the current rules are in your area
- New research suggests glasses could provide a protective barrier (Picture: Getty)As fears of a second wave of coronavirus continue to mount, it’s more important than ever to take preventative measures against the virus.Many of these precautions, such as regularly washing your hands and wearing a face mask are now second nature to most, but is there anything else you can do to protect yourself and others?One emerging theory is that wearing glasses could prevent people from catching Covid-19
BGT’s Sign With Us star Christian, 5, target of online abuse as sister Jade aims to spread positive message in semi-finalBritain’s Got Talent star Christian Kilfruff has been the target of online abuse (Picture: Rex/ITV/)Britain’s Got Talent star Jade Kildruff has old how her little brother Christian, who is just five-years-old, has been the target of online abuse since their first audition.Sign With Us, a choir lead by the siblings, put on a heartfelt performance to This Is Me from The Greatest Showman, which led to David Walliams pressing his golden buzzer.Jade initially set up the choir as she wante
- Julia Maren posted a powerful message on Instagram after she says she was interrupted during a workout at the gym to be told she would either have to put on a t-shirt or leave
- Neville had his say on Manchester United’s title chances (Picture: AMA/Getty)Gary Neville is not convinced by Manchester United’s Premier League title hopes and believes they are three players short of challenging Liverpool and Manchester City.
Former United right-back Neville thinks it’s vital that his old club close the gap on the top two sides this season but suspects they are not ‘quite ready’ to push them all the way.
He fears that a sustained title challenge m
- Danny Masterson appeared in court on rape charges (Picture: FilmMagic)Danny Masterson has made his first appearance in a Los Angeles courtroom after being accused of rape by three women.
The That ’70s Show actor, 44, who has been free on bail since his arrest in June, stood in court next to his lawyers as his accusers sat in the gallery on Friday.Danny’s lawyer Tom Mesereau declared his innocence and denounced the charges against him as “politicised”.The actor did not ent
Kim Kardashian has reunited with her old friend and former boss Paris Hilton for a sweet girls’ night.The pair, who have been pals for years, have clearly missed each other and used the opportunity to glam up, catch up, and take some incredibly cute selfies.Rocking co-ordinating outfits, Kim looked gorgeous in a casual mauve look, paired with hoop earrings, while Paris posed alongs
- Those in contact with Mr Johnson claim the embattled UK premier has 'misery etched on his face' as he struggles to cope with ever-growing political and personal pressures.
- Tony Williams has been overwhelmed by public support after his plea for friends (Picture: SWNS)A pensioner who suffered the ‘unbearable torture’ of loneliness has been brought to tears by the cascade of public support to his plea for friends.
Tony Williams, 75, from Hampshire, put up a heart-breaking poster in his front window asking for friends after the sudden death of his wife of 35 years, Jo, who died from cancer during lockdown.The retired physicist said he felt ‘cursed&rs
- Boris Johnson is considering his next move after the ‘rule of six’ didn’t bring down infection rates (Pictures: Getty/North news)A two week lockdown intended as a ‘circuit breaker’ to stop the rapid spread of coronavirus could be announced by Boris Johnson as early as Tuesday. The Government is reportedly gearing up to introduce much stricter measures to try to reverse the spike in new infections seen in recent weeks. Professor Neil Ferguson, whose modelli
- Sir Jeremy Farrar has hit back at Dido Harding's claims that SAGE is to blame for testing chaos that gripped Britain in recent weeks. Mr Farrar said the board 'clear' in its advice to Government.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!