- Xing Shen, 25, and her partner Xi Zhang, 23, pleaded guilty to negligently causing serious injury in Victoria's County Court after a three-year-old boy was left with permanent disabilities.
Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet Sharma exposes Meena Jutla’s sick lie as she pretends to be Ethan Anderson’s mum?Manpreet’s suspicions about Meena have well and truly been raised(Picture: ITV)Emmerdale’s Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker) was left confused by Meena Jutla’s (Paige Sandhu) attempt to explain the mysterious phone she had in her handbag.
Viewers of the ITV soap will know that Meena cruelly masqueraded as Ethan Anderson’s (Emile John) missing mum last month, and sent text messages from a secret phone.
Manpreet, however, remains in the dark about such a thing.
- Lily Teale died aged just ten months hours after a doctor dismissed her symptoms as a common tummy bug on November 22, 2017. An inquest heard her mum was worried as Lily was 'very clingy'
During an appearance on the latest episode of Celebrity Juice, Eamonn Holmes revealed Ruth Langsford hates hearing him breathing when they’re at home together.The husband and wife duo are co-hosts on This Morning but tonight Eamonn appeared on the show alone.The 61-year-old presenter seemed to be having the time of his life as he took part in one of the ITV2 programme’s hila
- EXCLUSIVE: Tech giant Fujitsu has been handed a shock deal of up to £42million for its Horizon accounting software which was blamed for dozens of innocent postmasters being jailed or made bankrupt
Dramatic footage shows the moment a French and British vessel collided amid a row over fishing rights in Jersey.
Around 56 French vessels arrived off the island’s main port St Helier in the early hours of this morning, with flares blazing, in what one local fisherman described as looking like an invasion.Although the protest was largely peaceful and respectful, it appeared to turn
- Bolton currently has the second highest rate in the country, only behind Hyndburn in Lancashire - with council public health bosses previously confirming cases of both the South African and Indian variants have been discovered in the town
- Marcus Ramsay had previously attempted to intervene in a brawl between his half-brother and two teenagers after one of them had allegedly slashed his cousin down the chest just 15 minutes earlier, a jury was told
- A woman uploaded a picture of a meal she cooked on Twitter, which consisted of a few freezer favourites like turkey twizzlers and onion rings - but people were stunned
A man seen driving in reverse at 45 miles per hour on a highway insists he wasn’t trying to pull off a stunt, but rather simply save his own life. Nathanial Grayson was behind the wheel on State Route 16 in Washington state last week when he said his Chevy Malibu experienced a mechanical malfunction.‘Turns out my car has this thing where the steering wheel locks up,’ G
- EXCLUSIVE: Jan Walton made headlines around the world in 1983 when she gave birth to 'the Walton Sextuplets' - now her thoughts are with Halima Cisse, 25, who this week became only the third person ever to give birth to a set of nonuplets
Madison Beer says she’s ‘exhausted’ after being ‘bullied nonstop’ as singer slams social media trolls: ‘why be so mean?’Madison Beer says she’s exhausted after being labeled ‘cringe and embarrassing’ by social media trolls (Picture: Rich Fury/MTV VMAs 2020/Getty Images for MTV)Madison Beer has called out online trolls for constantly ‘making fun’ of her as she opened up about the toll it is having on her mental health.The 22-year-old singer took to Twitter to call out those who feel the need to attack other online as she stated she struggled to cope with the constant criticism sh
- There will not be a trial for EastEnders’ Katy, as she pleaded guilty (Picture: BBC)EastEnders has confirmed that child sex abuser Katy Lewis (Simone Lahbib) has pleaded guilty.
Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) met with his Independent Sexual Violence Advisor Tom– who confirmed the news – during tonight’s edition of the BBC One soap.The landlord of the Queen Vic was over the moon, as he came to terms with the fact that there would be no trial.However, there will be a hearing, and
- Dr Hasan Gokal was the medical director for Harris County Public Health department’s Covid Response Team (Picture: Harris County )The daughter of a doctor who was charged with stealing after he gave out 10 Covid vaccines just before they expired has pleaded for support on social media. Dr Hasan Gokal worked for Harris County Public Health and was helping at a vaccination event for healthcare workers in Houston, Texas, on December 29 last year. The team administered 250 jabs and a nurs
- Mick knew – no matter what happened – he and Linda would face the pregnancy together (Picture: BBC)Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) reiterated his love for wife Linda (Kellie Bright) in EastEnders tonight (May 5), making it clear that they’ll face her pregnancy together.
The landlord of the Queen Vic was left in shock earlier this week when Linda revealed that she was pregnant.
He was delighted at first – over the moon at the prospect of another Carter baby – but reality so
- Karen, heartbroken, took her frustrations out on the laundrette (Picture: BBC)EastEnders favourite Karen Taylor (Lorraine Stanley) was taken away in handcuffs tonight (May 6), after she laid waste to the launderette.
The mainstay of the BBC One soap – struggling to cope with Bailey Baker’s (Kara Leah Fernandes) disappearance – decided to make a TV appeal to find her missing stepdaughter.
Appearing alongside Mitch (Roger Griffiths), she told members of the public that – in
- Disney said they will no longer carry out screenings forguests from May 16. Universal adopted the same policy regarding temp checkseffective Thursday.
- The German’s pre-match comments came back to haunt him (Picture: Getty Images)Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos has hit back at Mason Mount and insists he still won’t be losing any sleep over Chelsea, though wished the Blues good luck in the Champions League.The west Londoners held Real to a 1-1 draw in the first leg of their semi-final showdown last week and then produced a superb display at Stamford Bridge in the second leg to seal a 2-0 win and progress to the final in Istanbul, w
- EXCLUSIVE: Dr Lisa McKenzie, founder of the Lockdown Diaries project, has recorded the thoughts of 38 working class people whose suffering in lockdown might otherwise be lost
Coronation Street star Brooke Vincent gives birth to second child as she shares adorable first photoBrooke Vincent has given birth to her second child (Picture: WireImage)Coronation Street actress Brooke Vincent has given birth to her second child with partner Kean Bryan, sharing the first photo of her baby boy.The actress, who plays Sophie Webster in the ITV soap, confirmed the news on Instagram, and confirmed his unique name as Monroe.Taking to her social media page, the 28-year-old shared a black-and-white photo of the newborn’s feet with fans.‘On the morning of Tuesday 4th May
- As voters headed the polling stations for the first set of polls since 2019, here's a ruff guide to the best pictures from the day
Eden Hazard apologises to Real Madrid fans over Chelsea controversy following Champions League defeatEden Hazard in action during Real Madrid’s defeat to Chelsea (Picture: Getty)Eden Hazard has apologised to Real Madrid’s supporters after their Champions League defeat to Chelsea.He said on Instagram: ‘I am sorry. I have read lots of opinions about me today and it was not my intention to offend the Real Madrid fans.‘It has always been my dream to play for Real Madrid and I came here to win. The season is not over and together we must not battle for La Liga! Hala Madrid!&r
- Leo McFaulds’ mum was a match and she was able to give him her kidney(Pictures: SWNS)A boy, eight, had to get a kidney transplant from his mum after falling seriously ill with E.coli. Leo McFaulds and his brother, Samuel, four, caught E.coli, a bacterial infection that can cause blood issues, in May last year.
Their parents believe the boys got the disease during a family walk in the Scottish Highlands, where they could have possibly come into contact with contaminated water or faeces
- Zaheid Ali, 13, was formally identified by his family after his body was recovered from the Thames on April 28. An inquest into the boy’s death will take place in due course
- This week we reviewTest Gods: Tragedy And Triumph In The New Space Race, by Nicholas Schmidle,Early Morning Riser, by Katherine Heiny andThe Adventures Of Miss Barbara Pym, by Paula Byrne
- The nine babies born to Malian mother Halima Cisse will be looked after in incubators for 'two to three months', a doctor at the Moroccan clinic where the nonuplets were born has said.
- A woman who moved halfway across the world from Australia to the UK to be with her now-fiance George Keywood, who previously appeared on BBC sitcom People Just Do Nothing, has responded to criticism
- Abdallah Baballah, 25, stalked his victims as they left Tube stations or got off night buses and then told a jury they had all consented. He was found guilty of nine counts including rape.
Hollyoaks spoilers: Dodgy Fergus Collins’ sick plot revealed as he spies on hundreds of women in their homesFergus’ sick moneymaking scheme was revealed (Picture: Lime Pictures)Hollyoaks has revealed how sinister Fergus Collins’ (Robert Beck) really makes all his money.
The dodgy businessman has allegedly made a name for himself in buying up properties and renting them back to their owners.There is much more to it than that, however, which viewers learned for themselves in tonight’s edition of the Channel 4 soap, as Fergus’ former associate Katya showed up.
Katya instructed War
- Ray Galindo, 58, left, was talking to a new member of his AA group in Modesto, California on April 23, when 22-year-old Braxton Howze, right, allegedly swerved off the road and struck him.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!