- The Prince of Wales has spent most of his life as the heir to the throne and each royal's personality is reflected in what role they have been born into, said a relationship expert
- The Full Moon is making things pretty intense (Picture: Getty/Metro.co.uk)The Full Moon is here, but what does that mean for your star sign?Cancer is feeling the wanderlust today, while Pisces might experience some pretty wild dreams.
Watch out, Libra! Pressure at work coupled with the Full Moon’s intense energy might leave you feeling overwhelmed.For the rest of the signs, read on for your horoscope for today, Tuesday September 21, 2021.AriesMarch 21 to April 20Today’s Full Moon in
- Timmy takes shocking action (Picture: Lime Pictures)Timmy Simons (Sam Tutty) is on a mission to get rid of Juliet Nightingale (Niamh Blackshaw) in upcoming Hollyoaks scenes, but things become somewhat complicated after a discovery is made.The computer wizard is desperate to win Peri Lomax’s (Ruby O’Donnell) affection, and therefore he uses his hand as an excuse to pay her a visit at the hospital.
Juliet, meanwhile, comes to realise that her girlfriend has a stalker, and after witness
- Misbah has enough of Shaq’s questions (Picture: Lime Pictures)Shaq Qureshi (Omar Maalik) is on a mission to find out who his dad is in Hollyoaks, but Misbah Maalik (Harvey Virdi) – desperate to keep the truth hidden – claims his biological father is dead!Viewers will know that this, of course, is not the case, as Shaq’s dad is Dr Ali Shahzad (Raji James), who recently arrived in the village.
Next week will see Shaq, desperate for answers, doing all he can to uncover the t
- How will this pan out? (Picture: BBC)Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) will seek an opportunity in upcoming EastEnders episodes that’ll lead to her being back behind the bar in the pub.Janine chats with Billy (Perry Fenwick) and tells him she needs to overhaul her life in order to get Scarlett back.Meanwhile, after Nancy (Maddy Hill) and Frankie (Rose Ayling-Ellis) argue, Frankie finds herself behind the bar on her own, struggling to control the crowd.With Janine in the pub at the time, she
- Honey isn’t prepared to stand for Suki’s actions (Picture: BBC)Honey Mitchell (Emma Barton) in EastEnders has developed a friendship with Suki Panesar (Balvinder Sopal), but after a recent kiss, things aren’t exactly progressing well.Following Jags’ death, Honey supported Suki through her grieving process.As Suki struggled with her eating, Honey helped and slowly, viewers saw a different side to the usual cold-hearted character.After spending the evening together, Suki an
- Surely not! (Picture: BBC)Rudolph Walker recently celebrated 20 years of playing Patrick Trueman in EastEnders.An amazing milestone, but has Rudolph filmed his final scenes as the iconic Patrick decides to leave Walford?Following Isaac’s (Stevie Basaula) schizophrenic breakdown, Sheree (Suzette Llewellyn) has decided it would be better if they left Albert Square and returned to Trinidad.Most recently, she told Patrick about her plans and he decided he would leave his Albert Square life beh
- Things aren’t looking good (Picture: ITV)Testing times for Toyah Battersby (Georgia Taylor) and Imran Habeeb (Charlie De Melo) in upcoming episodes of Coronation Street as their relationship is at risk of coming to an end, due to Imran’s lies.When Gary (Mikey North) mentions he saw Imran heading into a bar on the night of Kelly’s (Millie Gibson) verdict, Toyah’s perturbed to realise Imran lied to her.As Sabeen (Zora Bishop) talks to Imran, she reminds him how she helped o
- Daniel faces more trouble (Picture: ITV)Daniel Osbourne (Rob Mallard) could be about to lose his teaching career in Coronation Street.After accusing Max of stealing his wallet, Daniel will grab the teenager’s jacket, just as David (Jack P Shepherd) spots the commotion taking place.Coming up, David reports Daniel to the school for assaulting Max.Daniel is summoned to a meeting and while he apologises for grabbing Max, he refuses to withdraw his accusation about the stolen wallet.David decla
- How does Nina feel? (Picture: ITV)When Asha Alahan (Tanisha Gorey) took the stand during the trial in Coronation Street, she was put on the spot when she was asked about her feelings towards Nina Lucas (Mollie Gallagher).Asha bravely revealed that she was still in love with Nina, and as the aftermath of the trial begins, could we see them reunite?Nina chats to Carla (Alison King) and asks about resuming her design work at the factory.However, Nina’s left disappointed when Carla reveals she
Allison Langdon calls out expert for claiming Melbourne should wait for 90% Covid double-vaccinationMelbourne researchers claim a state the size of Victoria would still need to lockdown for more than half the year at 80 per cent double dose to keep the annual death rate below 1000.
- In an interview with CNBC on Monday, Eric Adams said he disagreed with Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Tax the Rich dress at the Met Gala because it would force the business community out.
- A day after the Mail launched a campaign to improve access to family doctors, Downing Street said that every patient should be able to see their GP if they want an in-person consultation.
- The man arrived on the Virgin Flight VA 1141 from Sydney to Ballinaon Saturday morning and was infectious for two days in the Byron, Ballina and Tweed areas.
- Roger Bygrave is standing trial at Plymouth Crown Court accused of wilfully kicking the pregnant woman to her lower abdomen with intent to destroy the life of a child capable of being born alive, causing the child to die before it had an existence independent of her mother
- Shannon Heroux, who is deaf, claims she she was refused service at a Dunkin' Donuts because she couldn't hear her server, and staff refused to either remove their masks or communicate through writing
- Britney’s back (Picture: Reuters/Instagram/britneyspears)Britney Spears is back on Instagram after taking a short break from Instagram to celebrate her engagement to long-term boyfriend Sam Asghari.The 39-year-old’s account has been reactivated exactly as it was, complete with its 34.1million followers and a brand new post.Sharing a picture of herself in a white peasant top with yellow embroidered flowers, and her blonde hair in a half up, half down style, the pop princess wrote: &nb
- Cracks are beginning to show for Franky and Marilyse (Picture: Channel 4)Married At First Sight UK’s Franky has been criticised after scolding wife Marilyse for talking over him in front of the other contestants. The couple got into their first public spat as they attended the latest dinner party in Monday’s episode of the E4 reality series. Franky and Marilyse took turns to read out an anonymous letter written to them from one of the other couples, which pointed out the fl
- Byron Bay could be thrown back into lockdown on Tuesday morning after a Sydney man flew in while infectious on Saturday.
- The BBC show attracted 7.2 million viewers for the inaugural show over the weekend, and while those numbers remain broadly impressive, they represent a significant drop from last year's 8.6 million.
- Moneeb Arshad of Rochdale, pleaded guilty one week prior to his trial and was sentenced for death by dangerous driving and jailed for 2 years and 8 months
- Ferdinand is baffled by Pep Guardiola’s treatment of Sterling (Picture: Getty)Rio Ferdinand insists Manchester United and Liverpool could attempt to sign Raheem Sterling if his ‘baffling’ treatment at Manchester City continues.Once a pivotal player in Pep Guardiola’s side, Sterling has struggled for consistent game time over the last 12 months, starting two of City’s six games this season.Only two seasons ago the England international finished as City’s top sc
- Peter Copland, 66, was found guilty of controlling and coercive behaviour and one charge of assaulting his then wife of 33 years with the pair in the process of divorcing
- Defence Secretary Ben Wallace requested the probe after being alerted to the lapse, which could potentially jeopardise their safety of around 250 Afghan interpreters
- The parents of Alta Fixsler, two - who is in constant pain and can't live without life support - have issued a desperate plea for her to be allowed to spend the final days of her life with them at home
- Longtime Michigan meteorologist Karl Bohnak (left) announced on Facebook that he was fired from his job of 33 years for refusing to take a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Prosecutors rested their case against R. Kelly Monday morning, after 20 days of testimony from accusers - and now two witnesses have come to the singer's defense.
- A powerful construction union boss has slammed 'fake tradies' who sparked violent and ugly scenes outside union headquarters which has shut down the entire industry.
- Chicken and pork could vanish from supermarket shelves as the energy crisis hits key elements of the supply chain, while the number of Christmas turkeys available is set to be down drastically
- Had it not been so exceptionally calm in the run up to this autumn equinox, one could call the energy crisis a perfect storm.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!