- Labour’s deputy leader Angela Rayner slammed the Prime Minister at PMQs, telling him the UK is heading for a second wave of Covid-19 and there is no plan for the looming crisis
- Lacey Turner is taking another break from EastEnders (Picture: BBC)Lacey Turner has announced that she is taking another break from EastEnders, with the news coming just as her character Stacey Fowler is due to return to Albert Square.The actress had previously been on maternity leave from the soap and had been due to return sooner, only for her leave to be slightly extended by the closing of production on set due to the coronavirus pandemic.Her exit storyline has yet to be confirmed – alt
- The CDC has walked back claims that said coronavirus can spread through airborne particles. (Photo: Getty)The US government’s official health body warned that coronavirus can be spread through the air – only to change the dramatic advice days later. ,A statement was posted on Friday by the CDC saying that Covid-19 particles can also travel beyond six feet, although this was later said to be false information.The statement also recommended that people use air purifiers to avoid the di
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Luke Morgan (Gary Lucy) received quite the shock in Hollyoaks tonight (September 21), as he learned that Ollie (Aedan Duckworth) had run away.
Viewers will know that Ollie has been struggling emotionally in recent episodes, and he opened up to Brooke Hathaway (Talia Grant) about what he had been going through.However, little did he know that she couldn’t hear him.In tonight’s episode, Brody Hudson (Adam Woodward) revealed that he’d been to see abuser Bus
- Chantelle and Gray’s distressing storyline came to a sad end (Picture: BBC)EastEnders viewers witnessed the tragic end of the harrowing domestic abuse storyline between Chantelle Atkins (Jessica Plummer) and Gray (Toby-Alexander Smith) on Friday September 18.After weeks of distressing scenes between the pair, abusive Gray was told by a defiant Chantelle that she was leaving him, but it wasn’t to be.Gray ended up killing Chantelle – and Metro.co.uk have revealed what happens in
‘Arsonist texted boyfriend “I hope your mom likes being burned alive” as she torched home and killed 3’Abbieana Williams, left, reportedly texted her boyfriend to gloat as she burned his mother Melissa Westen, right, and Westen’s two young grandkids to deathAn arsonist set her boyfriend’s mother’s home on fire, then texted him saying: ‘I hope your mom likes being burned alive’ as three died, police say. Abbieana Williams, 21, allegedly sent the text after starting the blaze that killed her boyfriend’s mom Melissa Westen, 53.The September 3 fire in Lansing, Mich
- The London Mayor urged ministers to impose a 10pm curfew on all pubs and restaurants in a bid to 'reduce the amount of hours people spend with each other inadvertently passing the virus on'.
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Brody Hudson (Adam Woodward) revealed to Sienna Blake (Anna Passey) that he went to visit Buster Smith (Nathan Sussex) in Hollyoaks tonight (September 21).
Brody was determined to help Felix Westwood (Richard Blackwood) when he discovered he’d been abused when he was a child.
However, Sienna believed that such a thing indicated that Brody was still struggling with what Buster had done to him, as he never received closure.
Therefore Brody decided to pay the abuser a
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Juliet Nightingale (Niamh Blackshaw) opened up to Peri Lomax (Ruby O’Donnell) about her feelings in Hollyoaks tonight (September 21).Juliet was elated following her kiss with Peri last week (September 16), but little did she know that Peri wasn’t as pleased about what had transpired.
She later overheard Peri discussing how she was embarrassed about the kiss she shared with a mystery person the night before.
Juliet was devastated, and therefore threw herself in
- Jadon Sancho looks set to stay at Dortmund (Picture: Getty)Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl insists Jadon Sancho will not join Manchester United this summer.The 20-year-old has been a leading target for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this summer, having been identified by the Norwegian as his first choice transfer target in January 2019.However, despite working on a month for 18 months, United are no closer to signing the former Manchester City winger with just over two weeks left of the transfer
- (Picture: ITV)Belle Dingle (Eden Taylor-Draper) made a mysterious phone call in Emmerdale tonight (September 21), but just what is she up to?Belle has well and truly become public enemy number one, after she chose Jamie Tate (Alexander Lincoln) over her own family in a devastating twist.
As a result of her decision, she was disowned by her clan, and has subsequently moved into Home Farm.Tonight’s instalment was certainly an eventful one for the young woman, as she headed up to The Hide wit
- Devizes MP Danny Kruger said sorry after he was snapped without a face covering by an eagle-eyed commuter
- Hundreds of students at Exeter University gathered outside Lafrowda Flats over the weekend, sparking fears lives are being 'endangered'
- Matt Dawson and his wife Carolin have gone their separate ways (Picture: Rex)A Question Of Sport star Matt Dawson has split from his wife Carolin after 11 years together.The team captain announced the couple had decided their relationship needed a ‘new direction’ but they will continue to co-parent their two sons.Taking to Twitter to share the news, Matt penned: ‘We know this will be a surprise to most but after 11 years together Carolin and I have decided our relationship need
- The sunny weather is about to come to an end (Picture: Rex, PA)Lower temperatures, rain and strong winds are all predicted for the next few days. Britons have been making the most of the balmy weather with the mercury hitting 25C on Monday but this is set to come to an end. Temperatures are set to plunge by up to 10C and large swathes of the country can also expect some rain by Wednesday, the Met Office said.There will also be some reasonably strong winds in the North West.Met Office o
- The court heard that builder Andrew Jones (centre)burned his wife’s lover’s body next to his own yard (Picture: Wales News Service)A builder shot his wife’s secret lover and burned his body after luring him to a false meeting with her, a court heard. Andrew Jones, 53, has been accused of burning Michael O’Leary’s body in a rusty oil drum at Cyncoed Farm, Cwmffrwd, Carmarthenshire on January 27. Swansea Crown Court heard that Jones lured the married father-
- The Navy's 65,000-tonne warship sailed out of Portsmouth in glorious sunshine on Monday to take part in major exercises with the new RAF and USAF F-35B Lightning jets.
- Friedrich Fulscher, the lawyer of convicted paedophile Christian Brueckner, 43, insists his client is innocent and didn't kidnap Madeleine McCann from a hotel room in Portugal in 2007.
- The site We Rate COVID Dashboards was founded by researchers from major universities including Harvard and Yale as students started returning to campuses across the country.
- Scientists say a jellyfish population explosion has made them the perfect alternative to over-fished species such as cod and will make menus more sustainable
- New aerial photos obtained by DailyMail.com show Reese Witherspoon's Malibu farmhouse and how she's created her very own country paradise on America's West Coast.
- Academics from across the UK have warned that the Government must not make unlimited sacrifices to keep deaths from the virus down, and that the country must learn to live with it.
- Logan Castello was a soldier at Fort Hood before taking his own life.in November 2019 by hanging himself with his dog's leash. He is one of nearly 30 deaths at the base in the last year.
- The UCL Institute of Ophthalmology has managed to 'reboot' ageing retinas short bursts of long wave red light and the URL light devices cost just £12
- Klowie Moore was allegedly shot and killed by Gage Gillentine, 18, after he was playing around with a gun.(Photo: GoFundMe and Police)A teenager accused of killing his pregnant 19 year-old girlfriend allegedly claimed he was just ‘playing around’ with a gun when it went off and shot her.Gage Gillentine, 18, has been charged with murder after allegedly killing Klowie Moore, 19, on last Friday in Graham, Texas.Gillentine allegedly pointed the gun at Moore and pulled the trigger, but di
The new WandaVision trailer featured an appearance from Captain Marvel’s Monica Rambeau.
Marvel Studio’s intriguing new series stars Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany and follows their superhero characters Wanda Maximoff (aka Scarlett Witch) and Vision living strange suburban lives.
The super couple then begin realising nothing is as it seems in the series which blends black-a
- In 2009 Pilot David Rodgers named people who had flown on the ‘Lolita express’ (Pictures: Getty, PA, Reuters)The records of every flight made by Jeffrey Epstien’s private aircrafts over 21 years have been subpoenaed.The move has reportedly ‘sparked panic’ among the rich and famous who were on board, according to The Mirror.
Denise George, the Attorney General for the US Virgin Islands, where Epstien’s infamous island was located, has ordered the logs for Epste
- A woman in Logan, Utah, captured pet Nova's toothy grin on video after he was caught relieving his bowels on her carpet and says that the dog smiles that like whenever he thinks he's in trouble.
- JK Rowling says messing up her life pushed her to write Harry Potter (Picture: Getty Images)JK Rowling revealed that ‘making a mess of her life’ resulted in her writing the first Harry Potter book.The 55-year-old ‘lacked belief’ before she began writing but ignored those feelings and pushed through.She told Tracks Of My Years, for BBC Radio 2’s Ken Bruce show: ‘The thing that pushed me to complete the book and really to have belief, was having made such a mess
- Sir Trevor McDonald understands what depression means ‘for the first time in his life (Picture: Blinkfilms/ITV)Sir Trevor McDonald revealed he now understands depression ‘for the first time in his life.’The 81-year-old presenter struggled during the coronavirus lockdown, which began at the end of March, but was able to keep busy and feels ‘lucky’ for it.‘I’ve been very lucky, I’ve had things that have kept me busy and occupied,’ he explained.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!