Carole Baskin calls Don Lewis ad ‘huge publicity stunt’ (Picture: ABC/YouTube)Carole Baskin has admitted she hasn’t watched the commercial sent out by the family of her missing husband Don Lewis and has branded it a ‘huge publicity stunt’.
The Tiger King star made her much-awaited debut on Dancing With The Stars on Monday night over in the US, but her first performance in the ballroom was slightly overshadowed by an appeal from Don’s family airing during the s
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak said the Jobs Support Scheme (JSS), a form of wage subsidy, would be brought in after furlough is wound down at the end of next month - and last until May.
Katie Price might be recovering from surgery on two broken feet, but she didn’t let that stop her enjoying at least one ride while at Alton Towers. …even if that ride did end up being the teacups. The former glamour model, 42, took her children and boyfriend Carl Woods, 31, to the theme park for a day out but was disappointed to discover she wasn’t allowed on
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak has already come under fire for the latest Covid-19 rescue package with businesses saying it is too little, too late
- Tsimikas made his debut (Picture: Getty)Jurgen Klopp was delighted with how Kostas Tsimikas and Diogo Jota performed on their Liverpool debuts as his side advanced to the fourth round of the Carabao Cup with a 7-2 thrashing of Lincoln City.
Tsimikas – who arrived from Olympiacos this summer – got 90 minutes under his belt for the first time in a Liverpool shirt as he started at left-back, while Jota replaced Harvey Elliot just before the hour mark.
Jota was signed from Wolves for &po
- Rishi Sunak said the UK could not carry on ignoring the economic impact of the pandemic. He added thatthe 'wider' costs of Covid had to be taken account of in the coming weeks.
- Kris Jenner threw her support behind Ellen (Picture: Warner Bros)Kris Jenner has thrown her support around Ellen DeGeneres after The Ellen Show was hit with allegations of being a ‘toxic’ workplace for staff.The 64-year-old momager made a virtual appearance on Thursday’s edition of the chat show, where she revealed how much she’d ‘missed’ the presenter and how she was delighted she was back.
‘I’m happy, happy, happy that you’re and the show&r
- SIMON WALTERS: Closing his statement to the Commons on his new Covid jobs-rescue package yesterday, Rishi Sunak defiantly gave us a new slogan: 'Live Without Fear.'
- EXCLUSIVE Stephen Clark was last seen in 1992 and a witness has now come forward and said they saw him minutes away from the home he shared with his parents who were recently arrested on suspicion of his murder
- The new rules, which also ban customers in England from ordering from the bar, come as the government aims to avoid a second national lockdown in the face of rising infection figures.
Trials of Russia coronavirus 'vaccine' show questionable results 'very unlikely' to be a coincidenceInitial reports on whether the Sputnik V vaccine safely produces an immune response were published in the Lancet this month.
- Health officials said The Social Club of Palm Coast in Flagler County, Florida, was linked to two deaths and at least 50 COVID-19 infections after it hosted a series of 'superspreading' events in August
- It seems that there is another side to Sir Trevor McDonald, whose second marriage (pictured) has reportedly hit the buffers after 34 years.
- South Tyneside and Newcastle are recorded spiking infection rates in the latest testing figures that show the worrying surge in the north continuing despite local lockdowns
- Kate Garraway has been unable to wear contacts because of the injury (Picture: Backgrid)Kate Garraway has been rocking her glasses while out and about as a mystery eye injury continues to prevent her wearing her contact lenses.The Good Morning Britain presenter, 53, seemed in good spirits despite her sore eye as she was seen wheeling a suitcase and carrying a large bag. She was also seen with a spare pair of boots in hand, which evidently didn’t fit into the rest of her luggage as she
- EXCLUSIVE: The Mirror today launches a new campaign to Save Our Sports as smaller clubs around the country face a perilous future with the pandemic affecting an industry already struggling
- Liverpool advanced to the fourth round (Picture: Getty)Liverpool eased into the fourth round of the Carabao Cup as Jurgen Klopp’s men thrashed Lincoln City 7-2.Xherdan Shaqiri, Takumi Minamino, Curtis Jones, Marko Grujic and Divock Origi were all on the scoresheet for Liverpool, with Jorge Edward Grant and Conor McGrandles scoring consolation goals for the League One side.The Reds’ reward is a clash with Arsenal, with Mikel Arteta’s side set to travel to Anfield for a mouthwate
- President Barack Obama gave out his 'phone number' to the American people, asking that they send him a text.
- The airline plans to roll out on-the-spot Covid-19 tests for passengers(Picture: Reuters)German airline Lufthansa has said it plans to offer rapid coronavirus tests to passengers before they board intercontinental flights.The airline said it is working on obtaining kit that could provide accurate results within 15 minutes for 10 euros (£9), in an attempt to get long-haul passengers flying again.
The tests, which will be carried out on some routes to the US, are set to begin in October, dep
- EXCLUSIVE: The Covid-19 Bereaved Families for Justice group wants funds to boost services for those who were robbed of loved ones
- (Picture: ITV)Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker) isn’t pleased about sister Meena’s (Paige Sandhu) unexpected arrival in Emmerdale, and the reason as to why the siblings don’t get along soon comes to light.
Meena wasted little time in making her presence felt upon her arrival in the eponymous village.
Not only did she antagonise Manpreet, but she also got into an altercation with Dawn Taylor (Olivia Bromley) after asking Billy Fletcher (Jay Kontzle) out on a date.
With Manpreet d
Coronation Street spoilers: Toyah Battersby and Imran Habeeb make a sad baby decision after a tragedy(Picture: ITV)Toyah Battersby (Georgia Taylor) has spent years of her life yearning to be a mother, only to face setback after setback in Coronation Street but finally, there is hope for her as the fostering panel progress with her and Imran Habeeb’s (Charlie de Melo) bid to be foster parents.However, the timing is terrible as they can’t possibly celebrate given Toyah’s sister Leanne (Jane Danson) is going through the worst possible thing a parent can experience as she knows he
- She’s constantly posting negative “cryptic” comments on social media (aimed at me) and also takes every opportunity to post photos of herself with different men
- Jonathan will star in Hallmark’s first gay Christmas movie (Picture: Hallmark/Getty)Mean Girls star Jonathan Bennett is set to appear in the Hallmark Channel’s first gay Christmas movie.The actor will star in The Christmas House, portraying Brandon – one half of a same-sex couple.The Christmas House will see Brandon visiting his parents for Christmas alongside his husband (Brad Harder), while the couple await news on the adoption of a child.Joining them is Brandon’s broth
- Annabel Sen, 24, has sued Philadelphia 76ers co-owner, Michael Rubin, after she was left with brain injuries when she was hit by a chair that flew off his penthouse balcony in Manhattan.
- The daughter of Australian cricket legend Dean Jones has shared a heartfelt tribute to her dad after his tragic death.
- Researchers in Houston, US, who have been studying coronavirus since March have warned that a new more dominant strain D614G could be adapting to get around barriers
- ViacomCBS CEO Bob Bakish, 56, was cleared of sexual misconduct claims by an independent investigation carried out by a firm hired by the company, it was revealed Thursday.
X Factor’s Wagner innocently learns how to neck a Jägerbomb 10 minutes before performing at lesbian weddingWager hadn’t stumbled across the concoction before (Picture: BBC)X Factor star Wagner was taught how to shot a Jägerbomb 10 minutes before performing at lesbian wedding on tonight’s episode of The Grand Party Hotel.The singer was booked as a surprise celebrity guest at Danielle and Trudy’s big day and was ushered into Liverpool’s Shankly hotel via a secret lift.
But before Wagner went on stage to perform, wedding planner Ciara gifted him with a little bit of Dutch co
- SCare home resident Mary Fowler says visiting restrictions make her ‘feel like she’s in prison’ (Photo: PA)An 104-year-old care home resident has pleaded for visiting rules to be relaxed so she can spend more time with her family.In a video message, Mary Fowler said coronavirus restrictions preventing her from seeing family have made her care home feel ‘like a prison’.She said: ‘We’re shut down, we can’t see our family and I think when you’re
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!