- Mark McGuinness has left Arsenal for the Championship (Picture: Getty Images)A trio of youngsters have left Arsenal, with Mark McGuinness, Zech Medley and Trae Coyle all departing the club on Monday.The three 20-year-olds had all been part of the Arsenal academy, with McGuiness and Coyle both being at the club from a very young age, while Medley joined from Chelsea in 2016.McGuinness has made the most high profile move, signing for Cardiff City on a deal until 2024 after impressing on loan at Ip
- Tom Daley and Matty Lee’s families celebrated from across the world (Picture: Getty Images)For the first time ever, friends and family of Olympians competing this year have watched their dreams coming true from across the world.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the amount of people allowed inside the Olympic Stadium in Tokyo, is incredibly limited, meaning Team GB’s loved ones had to stay at home.It’s led to bittersweet and emotional scenes of friends and family celebrating their
- Could Italy be added to the UK’s travel green list? (Picture: Getty)Up to 77 countries are being considered for the holiday green list ahead of next week’s travel review, experts have said.There are just 29 destinations, including Malta, Iceland and Croatia, currently on the green list, which allows unvaccinated travellers to avoid a quarantine when they return to the UK.But many more are being tipped to be added by the Transport Secretary, who is reviewing the traffic-light system e
- Mila Kunis and Aston Kutcher have revealed the frequency with which they bathe their children (Getty Images)Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher have opened up about the frequency with which they bathe their children – and it might surprise you.The pair, who have been together since 2012, are parents to daughter Wyatt, six, and son Dimitri, four, and recently shared that they only bathe their children when they can physically see the dirt on them. And even when the youngsters, who the A-list
- Cricket legend Geoffrey Boycott says he has watched a number of Hundred matches (Pictures: Getty)Former England batsman Geoffrey Boycott insists he ‘likes’ cricket’s new format, The Hundred, and says it ‘cannot be a bad thing’ if more people are enjoying the sport.‘The Hundred is a concept for today’s society. People think that just because I love Test cricket I will not like the Hundred but I do,’ Boycott wrote in a column for the Daily Telegraph.
- Becca Scheer struggled with food and found herself comfort eating and at her heaviest, weighed upwards of 25st 2lb with the scale unable to extend to a full reading
- A man spotted an unusual occurrence out his window during a flight, where he was a patch of light change shape multiple times - and now he believes he has spotted a UFO
- Ryan Mendez, 22, was killed after his Nissan Maxima veered onto the wrong side of the road and collided with a Toyota Prius in the town of Quogue late Saturday night.
- Fifteen men are understood to have been involved in the fight in Ipswich, Queensland, at 5pm on Tuesday afternoon.
- The committee investigating the January 6th riot at the Capitol began its hearing with dramatic new footage that day, showing Donald Trump's supporters over running the building.
- Little Luna Atkins had been at home for only a few hours when she died laying between her mum Philippa and dad James in bed
Biden to restart fast-tracked deportation of migrant families who don't qualify for asylum at borderBorder officers will now be able to swiftly turn migrant families away at the border if they do not meet a still-unclear set of qualifications, the Department of Homeland Security said Monday.
- Rylan will not host the Fantasia concert (Picture: Joe Maher/Getty Images)Rylan Clark-Neal has pulled out of another work commitment as he continues to take time off while ‘seeking help’ following the break-up of his marriage.The 32-year-old had been set to host the Fantasia concert at Promenade Park in Essex on Saturday and Sunday, alongside Joey Essex and Denise Van Outen.Artists including Tony Hadley, Gabrielle, Peter Andrew, Five, S Club and Boyzlife are performing at the gig, wh
- Daniel Foster was sacked after his employer told him not to speak to Kensington residents in the same way he spoke to people from Brixton - he has now won a discrimination claim
- It is thought the callous breeder was trying to get more cash by selling Labradors as cockapoo puppies
- Boris Johnson is looking to boost jab rates among youngsters and coronavirus vaccine passports are considered for lectures, nightclubs, football matches and even pubs - we answer four key questions
- Simone Biles pulled out of the gymnastics team final (AFP via Getty)Simone Biles says she is ‘okay’ and ‘dealing with things internally’ after withdrawing from the women’s team gymnastics final at the Tokyo Games on Tuesday.Asked if she’s okay, Biles told the BBC: ‘Yes, I’m okay. Just dealing with things internally that will get fixed out within the next couple of days. But super proud of how they stepped up to the plate tonight and worked.’P
- Merseyside Police said they were searching for the culprits who are suspected of robbing the victims in the city centre.
- Chihuahua Panda, who weighs just six and a half pounds, grabbed onto his owner's ponytail while she was filming herself swimming in her pool in London.
- Police searching an area of undergrowth where a girl was attacked in Kent (Picture: SWNS)A disabled teenage girl is still in a critical condition in hospital after she was stabbed up to 60 times in a park last week.
The victim, who has not been named, was subjected to a ‘frenzied attack’ in Sittingbourne, Kent, and was found with multiple injuries last Thursday.
A boy, also 16, has been charged with her attempted murder and appeared in court on Monday.
The defendant, who cannot be na
- Cute, right? (Picture: Getty/Aldi)Aldi is back with more budget statement furniture – this time in the form of a chic velvet chaise lounge.
For £149.99, you could get your hands on one.
They come in two colours, navy blue and grey, and have golden metallic tipped legs for an extra bit of oomph.
They’re also very similar to the Margot chaise sold by Made, which costs £499.
That means you’d be saving £349.01 by opting for Aldi’s version.
If you’re ke
- Australian basketball star Liz Cambage sent a bizarre message of support to the Nigerian Olympic basketball team, just weeks after getting in a heated scrimmage with the African side.
- The teenager was found with serious injuries on Thursday after being stabbed a number of times. A 16-year-old boy has been charged with attempted murder and has appeared in court where he has not yet pleaded to the charge
- ‘They all made going through this so much easier and I’m so grateful’ (Picture: Rebecca Turley/SWNS)A cancer nurse was overwhelmed with kindness when her cheerleading friends lined the streets outside her home to wave her off to every chemotherapy session.Bex Turley, 38, was diagnosed with breast cancer in January 2021 and was forced to go to chemotherapy treatments alone due to restrictions during the pandemic.Her friends were determined to show their support and lined th
- The incident took place Monday afternoon in Summerhill, Atlanta, as the woman, identified by her family as Ashley, was lying face down on the ground with her hands cuffed behind her back.
- Its Israeli developers said it had received the CE mark from regulators in Europe allowing it to be sold. The Brexit transition agreement means it can be sold in Britain until next year.
- WWE star Carmella, real name Leah Van Dale, kept fighting after her bra-like top snapped during a live event in Louisville, Kentucky on Friday. 'Y'all wish....' she tweeted at her followers the next day.
- Revel said on Monday that it will launch the service on August 2 with an initial fleet of 50 Tesla Y SUVs, serving Manhattan south of 42nd Street.
- Brendon Jones, from Manchester, had been hoping to get the jab but struggled to leave his home. The 33-year-old, who had agoraphobia from a past trauma, died from the virus this month.
- Serial sex offender Raymond Newell, 75, targeted the youngster on two occasions and touched her underneath her clothing, causing the victim to plead with her mum to throw away all her dresses after he "changed her childhood forever"
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!