- Cardi B says plastic surgery helped her overcome insecurities about her figure (Picture: REX/Interview magazine)Cardi B has revealed how plastic surgery made her feel ‘super confident’ as she opened up about childhood insecurities in a new interview.The rapper got candid with fellow musician Mariah Carey as the hitmakers had an honest chat in the latest issue of Interview magazine.Cardi, 28, recalled what it was like growing up ‘skinny’ in the Bronx and explained why she
- Louis Tomlinson is planning to start a management company of his own (Picture: John Salangsang/REX)Louis Tomlinson has revealed that he is planning to start a music management company to nurture new artists. The singer, 29, who found worldwide fame with One Direction, is planning to use his experience of being in one of the biggest bands in the world to help others get a foot in the door. He told fans on Twitter: ‘I always dreamed of having my own label, having an imprint never r
- Bucket list items can be big or small (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)There isn’t much time for adventures right now, with Covid restrictions keeping most of us here in the UK indoors.When lockdown does end, people will likely want to do all the things they’ve missed over the last year.Whether it’s travelling, eating and drinking, or completing feats you never thought you’d get round to, now’s the perfect time to plan your next moves.If you’re in a couple,
- The demonstrator called for help and claimed he was being abducted as officers tried to restrain him on Richmond Green, south west London, this afternoon.
- Changing Rooms icon Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, 55, wants to convert a detached stone barn-style outbuilding next to his Grade II listed property near Cirencester into a two-bedroom home.
- The photographer, who goes by Ostdrossel on Instagram, has been taking pictures of the birds that visit her Michigan backyard for years.
- Thousands of Rangers fans celebrated outside Ibrox (SNS Group)Thousands of Rangers supporters broke lockdown to gather outside Ibrox on Saturday.Steven Gerrard’s side took one step closer to winning their first league title in 10 years as they sealed a 3-0 victory over St Mirren.And ahead of the game, thousands of Rangers fans flocked to their stadium to celebrate the team being on the brink of success.Under current guidelines, mass gatherings are banned in Scotland, while a maximum of two
- Jessika won’t be entering the Love Island villa anytime soon (Picture: Nine)Married At First Sight Australia star Jessika Power has denied that there’s any truth to the rumours that she’s considering appearing on Love Island UK, saying she’s ‘happy’ in her relationship.It was recently reported that Jessika, 29, who starred on the sixth season of Married At First Sight Australia, was eager to star in UK reality TV shows.In an interview, Jessika said that she ha
- Father Pat got quite the shock when Young Prophet by Black the Ripper blared out the speakers at the church in Burtonport, Donegal, during Wednesday's Mass service.
- Xhaka at fault at Turf Moor (Picture: Getty)Mikel Arteta has defended Granit Xhaka and Bernd Leno for their roles in Burnley’s equaliser against Arsenal on Saturday.The Gunners took the lead through Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after six minutes at Turf Moor but that advantage was wiped out after a calamitous error involving the midfielder and goalkeeper.With Arsenal trying to play their way out from the back, Leno passed to Xhaka inside his own box with the Swiss quickly pressed by the Clare
- Want to give it a try? (Picture: Facebook/Rice Bowl Derry)Have you ever wanted to skip your main and go straight to dessert?Well, thanks to the Whammy Bammy Chow Mein, you can do one better and have your sweets straight away with your main course.
A Chinese takeaway and tuck shop called The Rice Bowl in Northern Ireland has added the dish to their menu owing to ‘popular demand’.For just £4.50, you can get Chow Mein noodles topped with big pink sherbety Wham chunks.The restauran
- Xhaka’s misjudged pass proved to be costly for the Gunners (Picture: Getty Images)Bernd Leno has defended Granit Xhaka after his costly error in Arsenal’s frustrating 1-1 draw with Burnley at Turf Moor on Saturday.The Gunners took an early lead through Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang before Xhaka’s misplaced pass cannoned against Chris Wood and into the back of the net to level up the scores going into half-time.Arsenal scorned multiple chances across the 90 minutes and Mikel Arteta&
- Sarah Longbottom was told she had period pains and irritable bowel syndrome before she was eventually diagnosed with endometriosis
- New variants are unlikely to send the UK back to square one, an expert has claimed (Picture:PA/Splash/Getty)New Covid variants are ‘very unlikely’ to stop Britain getting back to normal by summer, a top scientist said.Professor Sharon Peacock, who is in charge of tracking strains of the virus, said the country is well equipped to ‘stay ahead’ by adapting vaccines quickly.She said she was ‘very optimistic’ that the rapid immunisation drive would allow the Gover
- EXCLUSIVE: Local residents are willing to pay £300,000 to Adrian Bayford, who currently owns the Grade II-listed Rose and Crown, the last remaining boozer in the tiny Essex village of Ashdon
- Miley Cyrus revealed that playing Hannah Montana gave her an ‘identity crisis’ (Picture: Disney/Getty)Miley Cyrus has opened up about the ‘identity crisis’ she went through after playing Hannah Montana, admitting the character was so much a part of her that she worried people ‘wouldn’t care’ about her without the wig.The singer, 28, starred as Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel from 2006 until 2011 and admitted it had an impact on how she saw herself.&
- The Senate commenced a dreaded 'vote-a-thon' - a continuous series of votes on amendments - shortly before midnight Friday, and by midmorning Saturday had dispensed with over two dozen.
- ‘Old woman’ Janet Witt won an age discrimination pay out from her boss (Picture: Solent/FacebookA 72-year-old shop manager at a honey farm has won a pay-out of nearly £17,000 after her boss called her an ‘old woman’ during a pay dispute.Janet Witt discovered she was being paid less than the man who ran the tea shop next door at New Quay farm in West Wales and confronted the farm’s overall manager, Sam Cooper.An argument ensued in which Mr Cooper, 45, berated h
- The cash was used for an extensive overhaul of No 9 (Pictures:Rex)More than £2.6 million has been spent on refurbishments inside Downing Street so the Government can hold White House-style press briefings.It has been used to overhaul No 9 by making structural changes, carrying out electrical works and installing equipment, lighting and internet infrastructure for the televised question and answer sessions with journalists.The cost of the renovations was revealed as Boris Johnson faces pres
- Sarah Everard, 33, was last seen walking between Clapham Junction and Brixton at 9pm on Wednesday. London Metropolitan Police have released a fresh appeal to find her.
- Xiangwushan Zoo in Xianning, Hubei province, was found to have placed a black and brown dog, which looks like a Rottweiler, in an enclosure after its wolf died of old age
- A 50-year-old man has been arrested in Dundee in connection with the disappearance of a woman and two children.
- The GMB presenter branded Mr Adams (pictured with Meghan in Suits) a 'jumped-up twerp' and said his comments were 'disgusting' after the Canadian actor's lengthy Twitter post.
Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes’ relationship history: How long have the couple been together as they announce baby news?Inside Zoella and Alfie Deyes’ relationship as they announce baby newsYouTuber Zoe Sugg sent fans into a spin when she announced her pregnancy, with boyfriend Alfie Deyes.The 30-year-old, also known as Zoella, confirmed their happy news on Instagram, sharing a sweet montage of clips, showing off their scan photo and hospital visits.The mum-to-be also shared a glimpse of her growing baby bump as she posed in a mirror, in a brief clip.Alongside the post, she told fans: ‘We’re sup
- Spain's tourism minister Maria Reyes Maroto has outlined plans for a vaccine passport pilot which could pave the way for millions of Brits to travel to the country
- Trump's lawyers sent the cease-and-desist letters on Friday to the Republican National Committee and umbrella fundraising groups for House and Senate GOP candidates.
- The UK has recorded a further 158 deaths and 6,040 positive cases (Picture: PA/EPA)The UK has recorded another 158 coronavirus deaths, bringing the overall tally since the beginning of the pandemic to 124,419.A further 6,040 people have tested positive for Covid-19 over the last 24 hours, the latest figures from the Department of Health show. This brings the total number of lab-confirmed cases to 4,213,343.In total, more than 21.7 million people have now had their first jab, while 1,090,840 have
- Londoners said sightings of the seal were ‘magical’ (Picture: Broni Lloyd-Edwards)An adorable seal has become a ‘local celeb’ in west London after returning to the same spot every day for a week.Incredible pictures show the animal relaxing on the bank of the River Thames, near St Paul’s school boathouse in Barnes.It was first spotted ‘wobbling’ up a ramp to avoid high tides on Tuesday, and has returned to the same area every day since.The seal has k
RuPaul’s Drag Race star Symone stuns with ‘Say Their Names’ ensemble in honour of Black Lives Matter movementSymone used her platform to make an incredibly powerful statement (Picture: Netflix)RuPaul’s Drag Race superstar Symone stunned the judges and viewers with her runway on the latest episode of the show, wearing an ensemble embellished with the phrase ‘Say Their Names’ in honour of Black Lives Matter and Black Trans Lives Matter.In week nine of the 13th series of Drag Race in the US, RuPaul challenged the queens to bring their best ‘Fascinating Fascinators’ fashion to
- Ultimately, this election is about building the better London we owe our key workers and that we all deserve after the pandemic (Picture: Ian Gavan/Getty Images)It has been a truly dreadful year for London and the entire world.None of us have been untouched by the effects of the pandemic. But I’m immensely proud of how our city has pulled together. I’m proud of the sacrifices made by our heroic NHS and key workers to save lives and keep things moving, and I am proud of each and every
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!