- Neelam Zarghune, then 19, was recorded by body cameras worn by bailiffs as they arrived at her flat in West London in 2017. Her lawyers claim that the footage was used without her consent.
- A new book claims Joe Biden did almost everything wrong during the 2020 election and ran a lethargic campaign that nearly went bankrupt
- Ben has Kat in his sights in EastEnders, but will he seek revenge? (Picture: BBC)Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) was left seething with rage in EastEnders tonight (March 2), as he discovered Kat Slater (Jessie Wallace) had snitched on him to Stas (Adam Young).
Kat was left incredibly hurt when lover Phil (Steve McFadden) failed to jump to her defence, as Ben said some pretty hurtful things about her.
Therefore, she decided that little revenge was in order.Having overheard Phil speaking about brokering
- Twitter user @Jonnohopkins shared a story thread of how he had mistaken a random stranger for his dad in a family WhatsApp group chat for six months and it quickly went viral
- Ruby made a bold claim in EastEnders (Picture: BBC)Ruby Allen (Louisa Lytton) made a bold claim in EastEnders tonight (March 2), as she told Martin Fowler (James Bye) that Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner) had pushed her down the stairs.
Viewers will know that Ruby and Stacey had a heated showdown in the club last week, and it culminated with Ruby taking a tumble.
She claimed that the incident in question was what resulted in her having a miscarriage, but the audience know that she this was untrue.Wi
- Callum had quite the night in EastEnders! (Picture: BBC)Callum Highway (Tony Clay) came to the rescue of Vinny Panesar (Shiv Jalota) in EastEnders tonight (March 2), and ultimately saved not only his life, but the lives of Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) and Kheerat (Jaz Deol) in the process.
Fans of the BBC One soap were left in shock as Monday’s episode came to an end.Ben and Kheerat found themselves being held at gun point by Stas (Adam Long), who demanded that they bring him his money, or el
- Meghan originally tried to arrange a televised talk with friend and CBS anchor Gayle King after her son Archie's birth in May 2019, but was overruled by the royals' PR.
- Ioan Gruffudd is said to have filed divorce papers in Los Angeles (Picture: Getty Images)Ioan Gruffudd has reportedly made the first move in filing for divorce from his wife Alice Evans, just weeks after news of their split emerged. The Liar actor is said to have recently filed documents at the Los Angeles Superior Court to end his 13-year marriage to Alice, according to The Blast who obtained the papers. It’s not currently known if there is a prenuptial agreement in place or if
- We used to look to the Budget to see how much the price of a pint was going up - if Rishi Sunak gets this one wrong, there might not be any pints full-stop...
'Giant' of British jazz Chris Barber dies 'peacefully in his sleep' at 90 after battle with dementiaThe trombonist, double bassist and trad jazz bandleader was a major influence on mid-century pop music after embracing the sounds of skiffle and rhythm and blues.
- Weekly figures show coronavirus rates dropped in 290 local council areas and stayed the same in three but there are 22 areas that suffered an increase in the last seven days
- A rebirth for the iconic promotion (Picture: NWA, FITE)The National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) is poised for an epic comeback this month on FITE with Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan at the helm.The promotion – which has been on hold since shows were halted due to the pandemic – is set to return with Back For The Attack on March 21, which marks the beginning of a huge partnership with the streaming platform.Corgan said in a statement: ‘For so many, this last year or so has
- Constable Tina Davis, 46, ran for her life through Stanhope Garden in Sydney's north-west at about 8pm on Monday before Simon Allan Davis allegedly knifed her outside his home.
- Crowds of sex workers descended upon the streets of The Hague in the Netherlands today to demand their right to go back to work amid the country's coronavirus lockdown.
- Tuesday night's Oz Lotto jackpot draw 1411's winning numbers were 12, 33, 3, 14, 42, 17 and 44.
- President Joe Biden is using the Defense Production Action to assist Merck in manufacturing Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine.
Overjoyed woman, 100, enjoys first trip to her favorite supermarket in a year after having Covid vaccineLucinda Mills, 100, was surprised with a trip to her favorite place – the supermarket – for the first time in a year after completing her Covid vaccine (Pictures: Tamesha Mills)An excited centenarian enjoyed her first trip to her favorite supermarket in a year after having her second dose of her Covid vaccine. Lucinda Mills, from Angelton in Texas, was finally able to head back to her beloved H-E-B supermarket on Sunday, a fortnight after having her second shot of Moderna’s vac
- Hopes of foreign summer holidays were given a boost last night after the European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen announced plans for a so-called 'Digital Green Pass' to kick-start travel.
- The prospect of a 'strong, jobs-led recovery' was hailed by Boris Johnson last night as it emerged Budget forecasts will predict the fastest economic growth for half a century.
- Alisson Becker is back in training ahead of Liverpool’s clash with Chelsea (Getty)Alisson Becker, Diogo Jota and Fabinho have all trained ahead of Liverpool’s Premier League clash with Chelsea on Wednesday evening.The goalkeeper was absent for Liverpool’s 2-0 win over Sheffield United on Sunday evening following the death of his father, Jose Becker, in Brazil last week.Jota, meanwhile, has been sidelined since he suffered a knee injury during the Champions League tie against Mi
- Ste cradled Sid in his arms after he’d been stabbed in Hollyoaks (Picture: Lime Pictures)Sid Sumner (Billy Price) was left to die in Hollyoaks tonight (March 2), after Victor Brothers (Benjamin O’Mahony) got wind of his plan and sought to put a stop to it.
Sid has been on a mission to expose Victor’s crimes in the hope that such a thing would free Juliet Nightingale (Niamh Blackshaw).With some assistance from James (Gregory Finnegan) and Ste Hay (Kieron Richardson), the young l
- Sid was left for dead after Victor took revenge in Hollyoaks (Picture: Lime Pictures)Hollyoaks fans have been left in floods of tears following tonight’s episode, as fan-favourite character Sid Sumner (Billy Price) was stabbed in a deadly showdown with Victor Brothers (Benjamin O’Mahony).
Sid has been on a mission to get justice for best friend Juliet Nightingale (Niamh Blackshaw), who’s currently facing a life behind bars.
With help from James Nightingale (Gregory Finnegan) an
- Cain went to extreme lengths to teach Faith a lesson in Emmerdale(Picture: ITV)Faith Dingle (Sally Dexter) was left in shock in Emmerdale tonight (March 2), when she discovered that her hearse had been stolen.The matriarch was all set to depart the eponymous village earlier this week, after she came to believe that her presence was doing more harm than good.
Moira (Natalie J Robb) insisted that she stay put, but Faith was adamant that she could not do so.However, it appears as if her daughter-in
- EXCLUSIVE: Peter Bonham Christie, the director of bottled water company Isis Office Hydration as well as a luxury transport business, denies sexually assaulting the woman in London in November 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: Sharon Swinhoe, 52, was serving a minimum of 25-years for battering to death Peter McMahon in a brutal attack at her flat in Newcastle in 2012. She died in jail of Covid on February 23.
- David Harewood’s Why Is Covid Killing People Of Colour? airs tonight (Picture: BBC)A documentary has exposed the ‘shameful’ health inequalities in the UK exacerbated by the Covid-19 pandemic.
David Harewood’s ‘Why is Covid Killing People of Colour?’, which airs tonight at 9pm, explores why those from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds are three times more likely to die of Covid-19 than white people.The Birmingham-born actor meets doctors, scientists
Will Smith has revealed his experiences with racism, growing up as a black person in America, admitting he’s never met a smart racist. The actor, 52, revealed that he had been called the n-word to his face ‘probably five or six times’ but never by a ‘smart person’. He revealed on the Pod Save America podcast: ‘I grew up with the impression th
- Rishi Sunak today posted a glitzy pre-Budget video on Twitter detailing his first year as Chancellor in a move which will inevitably reignite speculation of a future Tory leadership bid.
- Seresto, a popular brand of flea collars that have been linked to the deaths of nearly 1,700 pets yet the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has not issued a warning to the public.
- Public relations and crisis consultant Mark Borkowski has warned that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are at risk of doing damage to their reputation with their Oprah interview on Sunday
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!