- Call Of Duty Warzone – coming soon to mobiles, apparently (pic: Activision)Activision is working on a mobile version of Warzone, as the publisher accidentally reveals they intend to create a ‘new AAA mobile FPS’.This week in Major Video Game Secrets Casually Revealed in Job Ad Months Before they’re Officially Announced we have… a mobile version of Call Of Duty: Warzone.For the first time in recent memory though the publisher has realised their mistake and quickly r
- Brothers Fred and Richard Fairbrass were slammed after tweeting a picture from the anti-lockdown protest in London on Saturday.
- Brad Parscale, the former Trump campaign manager, was hospitalized after allegedly attempting to ‘harm himself.’ (Photo: AP)Donald Trump’s former campaign manager barricaded himself in his Florida home with a gun in a suspected suicide attempt.Brad Parscale was hospitalized Sunday after police confirmed that they responded to a call by his wife Candice at their home in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.His wife told police that he was threatening to harm himself and ‘had access to
- Alicia Keys discussed the lack of arrests made over Breonna Taylor’s death (Picture: Rex Features)Alicia Keys has discussed the death of Breonna Taylor and the ‘completely unacceptable’ lack of arrests.Taylor, a 26-year-old black woman, was fatally shot by white Louisville Metro Police Department officers in March 2020.On September 23, a state grand jury indicted one of the officers – Brett Hankison – on three counts of wanton endangerment for en
- The Republican billionaire has dodged the publication of his finances for the four years of his presidency, but an investigation has revealed some startling details - which he of course denies
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have sparked fierce debate on day time TV once more as the Loose Women had their say on Monday’s show.The royal couple, who have relocated to the US, are rumoured to be launching a fly-on-the-wall TV series with Netflix to showcase their charitable projects.Panelist Jane Moore argued that they have ‘invaded their own privacy’ by inviting c
A grieving mother dog was filmed digging a grave to bury her dead puppy in heartbreaking footage.Devastated pooch Bettie is seen scraping a large hole with her front paws, before dropping the lifeless puppy in it and covering it with soil.Her owners are heard in the background sniffing and trying to hold back tears. Bettie was pictured afterwards sadly sitting on top of the grave.Lenny R
- The US President dismissed the bombshell report on his tax returns as ‘totally fake news’ (Picture: EPA)Donald Trump reportedly paid hairdressers £55,000 for his TV appearances in just a year, according to a bombshell report on the president’s tax returns.The New York Times claims Trump put aside thousands for his famous mop, despite allegedly paying no federal income taxes in 10 of the 15 years before he became president.The president has long fought to keep his tax retu
- Something worth celebrating (pic: Metro)Nintendo took home seven awards from the Japan Game Awards, with Animal Crossing: New Horizons alone winning three of them.Animal Crossing: New Horizons is not just a financial success for Nintendo but is now a three-time award winner following this year’s Japan Game Awards.Aside from earning an award for excellence, it took home the prestigious grand award, having received overwhelming support from a wide range of demographics in the general voting.
- James McGill was given 24-48 hours to live back in May and since then he has defied all odds - he continues his fight and hopes to be out of hospital and home in time for Christmas
- Chaotic scenes in city centres have sparked alarm, with Greater Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham saying the rules were 'doing more harm than good'
- Donald Trump fan Dan Vanbura, far left, said the president is perfectly entitled to pay just $750-a-year in income tax (Pictures: ABC6/AP)A Donald Trump supporter has insisted that the multi-millionaire president is perfectly entitled to pay $750 a year in income tax. Speaking in Philadelphia Sunday night, Dan Vanbura backed Trump, saying: ‘If he does it legally that’s perfectly fine.’
Vanbura spoke to ABC Action News next to a fellow Trump supporter who covered her mouth with
- Oxford University's frontrunner vaccine candidate was supposed to be rolled out this autumn but trials came to a standstill when infection rates in Britain petered out over summer.
- Mayor of Liverpool Joe Anderson has said 8,000 school pupils and 350 teachers and staff in the city are self isolating.
In a tweet he said: ‘New infections of COVID-19 in this last week in Liverpool is 1254, this has increased the numbers infected to approx 5000 it is doubling every six days.
‘There are currently 8,000 school children at home self isolating and over 350 teachers & staff. Please stay safe and take care.’More to follow.
- The controversial 5ft tall plaque inside St Peter's Church in Dorchester, Dorset, praises the 'bravery' and 'humanity' of 18th century plantation owner John Gordon.
Top Gear’s Freddie Flintoff and Paddy McGuinness keep their dangerous stunts a secret from their wives, with them only finding out they’ve attempted the wall of death or a car bungee jump when the episode airs.The presenters, who are both married and fathers, reckon its best to keep the show’s stomach-churning adrenaline junkie activities under wraps until after they&rs
- The 36-year-old dad-of-two lost his balance bouncing on the trampoline and fell straight onto his neck, breaking it so badly he was choking for breath
Socialite Libbie Mugrabi 'owes $150,000 in rent on luxury condo after billionaire ex stopped paying'The owner of the Park Mansion on East 82nd Street says Libbie, 40, who recently settled a bitter divorce from billionaire art collector David Mugrabi, owes at least $148,450 from April.
- Charlotte Simpson, 18, from Hampshire was diagnosed with bowel cancer in January and told she had weeks to live in April. She was one of youngest people in the UK to die from bowel cancer.
- For a while now, I've been suggesting that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are behaving like a royal version of the Kardashians - a pair of ludicrously hypocritical narcissists at war with their families
- Professor of Modern History Selina Todd has been chosen to lead the Oxford Martin Programme on Women's Equality and Inequality.
- The US President denies the tax allegations (Picture: Bloomberg via Getty Images)In a scathing report on Sunday, it was alleged that US President Donald Trump paid only $750 (£580) in federal taxes in 2017.It was also claimed that Trump has paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years.The bombshell allegations come just days before the first round of Presidential debates between Trump and Democratic candidate Joe Biden.Here’s what we know about Trump’s t
- Sergeant Richard Lovelock said that although the gesture was "daft", it was inspired by a "touching moment" that had helped the team come to terms with Sergeant Matt Ratana's death in Croydon, south London
- Nancy Pelosi sent an email to House Democrats Sunday imploring her colleagues to focus on flipping seats blue as she warns the lower chamber may be tapped to decide the results of the election.
A guest on This Morning expressed his anger towards This Morning bosses after the show labeled him a ‘toyboy’ for dating a woman 45 years older than him.During Monday’s show, Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield spoke with 81-year-old pensioner Iris Jones and her partner Mohamed Irbriham, 36, via video link.Iris first appeared on the show in January where she left Hol
- Crispin Odey, 61, allegedly 'engineered' a situation whereby he could invite a junior employee from a major investment bank back to his Chelsea home on July 13, 1998.
- Can Uber keep operating in London (Picture: Getty)Following a four-day hearing at Westminster Magistrates’ Court earlier this month, Uber found out whether they could continue operating in London today. There was a strong possibility that the popular vehicle hire and taxi ordering app would be prohibited from operating in the capital, one of its largest markets, following TfL’s (Transport for London) rejection of their licence back in November 2019.The company has been allowed
- At least 300 house parties were raided by police in Scotland (Picture: Shutterstock / Tana888)At least 300 house parties had to be broken up by police in Scotland over the weekend.
Fourteen people were arrested and at least 101 Fixed Penalty Notices were issued between Friday and Sunday morning.Entry to households was forced on three occasions across Scotland.This is a breaking news story – more to follow
- Coronavirus-hit Victoria has marked a major victory in its pandemic battle, having less new cases than another Australian jurisdiction for the first time in months.
- Schoolboy Xanda Chesworth, 14, saw two men standing ahead of him as he walked along a narrow road on his way home from Tudor Grange Academy on Friday, September 25.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!