- The former Olympian and reality TV star regaled a story about a fellow private plane owner telling her at her Malibu hangar that he was leaving California because he 'can't take it anymore'.
- If it walks like a zombie… (pic: Techland)The new trailer for Dying Light 2 has zero new gameplay but it does explain more about the plot and new main character.Perhaps the most prominent attraction during Sunday night’s PC Gaming Show, Dying Light 2: Stay Human received a new trailer that explained the game’s world, story, and main character Aiden Caldwell.Instead of some kind of cinematic trailer, however, Techland decided to have narrative director Piotr Szymanek sit in fro
- Would you wear these leggings? (Picture: @Father Marge/TikTok)When purchasing leggings, one must always check the level of transparency. You want support and cover, but comfort is key and exposure is often not the intention.
However, a pair of leggings from Rihanna’s Savage X Fenty range has left shoppers divided and confused because it seems, in this case, exposure is the purpose.
The leggings, which come in lilac, appear to be a standard design from the front but the back is a different
- Murray is back in action on Tuesday (Picture: Getty)Andy Murray will return to the grasscourts of Great Britain as a singles player for the first time since 2018 on Tuesday with question marks continuing to hang over his long-term future.
Murray, the three-time Grand Slam champion from Dunblane, maintains that health, rather than on-court success, is his priority at this stage in his career and admitted that he still doesn’t know if his body is capable of handling the rigours of top-level
- The girls have announced some big news (Picture: Rex)This is what we want, what we really, really want – new Spice Girls music!This summer, the iconic girl band are celebrating the 25th anniversary of their debut single Wannabe with a special campaign and a limited edition EP featuring a previously unreleased track.This is not a drill – Wannabe25 is coming to vinyl, cassette and streaming services in July, and there’s plenty to get excited about.As well as an as-yet-unheard dem
- Arlene Foster told colleagues she was ‘looking forward to fresh challenges’ (Picture: PA)The DUP’s Arlene Forster has announced she is formally resigning as first minister of Northern Ireland.Speaking at Stormont, she said: ‘Mr Speaker, colleagues both inside and outside this House know very well that all periods of leadership must come to an end.‘That is why, when we are privileged and honoured with holding such a position, we must not waste a moment in frivolous b
- Viji Sridharan, the widow of Dr Sridharan Suresh, 50, who took his own life after being falsely accused of sexually touching a patient, is suing the trust and GMC, accusing them of negligence.
- A disciplinary panel imposed the sanction on Daniel Kawczynski this morning after a review heard he had called staff 'useless' and labelled one a member of 'the snowflake generation'.
- In the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou, a hotspot for the mutant strain, medics say four times as many patients are becoming severely ill within four days of symptoms starting.
- David Page, boss of Fulham Shore, owners of the Franco Manca, blasted Mr Johnson's last minute u-turn with just a week until the date they have spent a fortune preparing for.
- Sun, sea and sand, without leaving the UK (Picture: Shutterstock / PatrickBieniek Germany)For all the green list uncertainty, we’re betting you’ve lost none of your get-up-and-go.Which is why we’ve teamed up with lastminute.com to offer one lucky reader a seven-night luxury stay in Jersey this summer, including bed and breakfast at a five-star hotel, direct flights from London and private transfers.
You’re welcome!So what to do on Britain’s largest Channel Island?
- The new Greater Manchester Police chief said he would ‘absolutely not’ take the knee (Picture: PA/Getty)People are ‘fed up’ of ‘virtue-signalling’ police officers and would rather see them catch burglars, one of Britain’s most senior police chiefs has said.Stephen Watson, the new chief constable of Greater Manchester Police (GMP) warned officers who display their personal views that they risked undermining the police’s impartiality and could sabota
- All staff at Houston Methodist healthcare settings have been ordered to get a vaccine (Picture: AP)A judge has sided with hospital managers who suspended 178 staff who refused to get a vaccine – meaning they face being sacked next Monday if they still haven’t had their jabs.US district judge Lynn Hughes threw out a joint lawsuit filed by 117 of the suspended Houston Methodist Hospital system employees, who sued their employer over a requirement for all staff to be fully-vaccinated or
- Transatlantic alliance will focus on growing hostility from Beijing and Vladimir Putin's Russia at summit in Brussels.
Sunday Brunch was hit with a rather NSFW caption blunder as the show’s theme song got a make-over this week no one was expecting.This is either the technical issue of nightmares, or a scorned captions operator now looking for a new job.Viewers were left in hysterics as the opening tune, which usually, innocently, sports the line ‘The sun comes up. I fill my cup. I’m wa
Lord Alan Sugar was left squirming after being asked a ‘stupid question’ by Dan Wootton during a car crash interview on GB News.The Apprentice star had a heated exchange with the presenter and journalist, which came following England’s victory over Croatia on Sunday afternoon.The pair were discussing the players taking the knee before the game to take a stance against
- Boris Johnson is set to provide several updates on ending lockdown (Picture: REX/Getty/PA/AFP)The Prime Minister is set to delay the lifting of lockdown by another month as he addresses the nation this evening.Boris Johnson will hold a press conference at 6pm and is expected to postpone so-called ‘Freedom Day’ from June 21 to July 19 in response to the spread of the Indian Covid variant.
Modelling shown to ministers today suggests a four-week delay would keep thousands of hospital an
- The leaders of the UK, US, Canada, Japan, France, Germany and Italy descended on the region on Friday for the three-day summit, along with their teams, security staff, journalists and protesters.
- Harry reportedly text sister-in-law shortly after his daughter's birth, as experts hail Kate's growing influence as the 'glue' holding Royal Family together
- Keir Starmer insisted Britons 'haven't got the faintest idea' what the term 'woke' means as he faces growing alarm over the party's prospects.
- There’s one Game of Thrones scene Emilia Clarke would change (Pictures: ©2016 Home Box Office)Game of Thrones gave Emilia Clarke her big break as Daenerys Targaryen and now the star has revealed the one scene that she would go back and change.The 34-year-old starred as Daenerys right until the very end of the fantasy epic, dying at the final hurdle as the Mother of Dragons was killed by her lover – and nephew – Jon Snow (Kit Harington). After torching the Iron Throne,
- Labour's leader said brides-to-be will look at the Prime Minister's G7 summit shindig and think 'that's one rule for them and one rule for me'
- As she attended the Eden Project in Cornwall, the Queen, 95, wore the Millet Brooch, thought to have a sentimental link to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
Nurse, 29, who left moped rider with 'devastating' injuries after crashing into his bike avoids jailBethan Mair Williams, 29, took her eyes off the road to sign a life insurance document on her phone while she was at the wheel on the A487 in north Wales in November last year.
- The Committee on Standards in Public Life proposed a ban on lobbying by former ministers of up to five years in an emergency review after the Greensill scandal
- (Picture: Channel 5)Bea (Bonnie Anderson) left Levi (Richie Morris) devastated when she decided to ditch Ramsay Street and head off on an adventure without him. They’d not long said the L word for the first time before Bea dropped her bombshell. Now Levi is in self-preservation mode as he tries to piece himself back together in Neighbours, and it results in some very bad decisions. Sheila (Colette Mann) is gutted for her grandson and hates to see him moping as he nurses his broken hea
- The Baccara song has been adopted by Scotland’s Euro 2020 supporters (Picture: Getty)The long-delayed Euro 2020 competition has finally begun – and with it, the rituals of fans from all over Europe.
As the matches take place in eleven cities for the first time ever, we’re bound to see a range of idiosyncrasies from supporters.
You might have noticed that Scotland’s spectators have their own unofficial anthem – but where has it come from, and why do they si
- In a scathing half an hour long speech, Netanyahusaid Iran was celebrating because 'they understand that starting today [Sunday] there will be a weak and unstable government' in Israel.
- Carol is ready to walk away from television (Photo by HGL/GC Images)Carol Vorderman doesn’t ‘see the point’ in doing more TV work.The former Countdown star – who turned 60 in December – is more focused on enjoying her life with less of a desire to appear on television at this point.‘I’m not that bothered about being on the telly any more. I worked my butt off last year and I don’t want to do it any more,’ she told the Daily Mirror.‘I wa
- Chaos erupted in a Nottingham estate after a party got out of control. One teen was stabbed multiple times and police were pelted with bottles as they tried to give him first aid in the street.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!