- A homeowner from Claremont, an affluent suburb in west Perth, has come under fire for leaving the 'very rude' and 'snobbish' message after a car parked on their lawn.
Kelly Clarkson’s ‘genuine kindness’ could help her dethrone talk show queen Ellen DeGeneres, expert saysKelly Clarkson’s ‘genuine kindness’ could help her dethrone Ellen DeGeneres, according to a communication expert (Picture: CraSH/imageSPACE/REX)As The Kelly Clarkson Show and The Ellen DeGeneres Show make their return this week, all eyes will be on how their both fair in a very interesting time for talk shows.Adapting to the new coronavirus regulations has already been a key challenge for most shows, and there will be extra focus on Ellen DeGeneres and her team after a summer o
- Three of the new cases are returned travellers in hotel quarantine while the other is a contact of a previously reported case linked to the cluster at the Concord Hospital in Western Sydney.
- The unidentified woman was detained at the New York state border while attempting to re-enter the US from Canada after the FBI launched an investigation following the poison's discovery
- Kelly Thiebaud has opened up about Britt Westbourne’s return to General Hospital (Picture: Getty)Kelly Thiebaud has delighted fans with her recent return to General Hospital as she once again steps into the role of Britt Westbourne.And while her arrival back in Port Charles came as a pleasant surprise to viewers, it turns out the offer to return to the show was also a bit of a shock for the actress as well.In fact, she got the offer for her latest stint on the show while camping out during
- Iraq veteran Jake Gardner, 38, faced a charge of manslaughter outside his bar in Omaha, Nebraska, during protests and civil unrest in the days after the death of George Floyd
- The video shows a mother-of-four being arrested during anti-lockdown protests in Elsternwick Park, 10km southeast of Melbourne's CBD, on Saturday.
- The groundbreaking DNA-based vaccine has been developed by medical experts at Sydney University.
- The footballer's dad Tyrone, a police captain with the Miami-Dade Police Department, died in a car crash in South Florida earlier Sunday.
- A wall of thunderstorms is moving across the country with possible late afternoon wild winds and rain on the east coast despite warm temperatures earlier in the day.
- Jen Atkin, 26, used to weigh in at 18 stone before she decided to heed messages such as 'burn those calories.'
- Baroness Brenda Hale criticised the 'sweeping' powers being enforced on the British public without the scrutiny of Parliament and called for a 'properly functioning constitution'.
- PROFESSOR ROBERT THOMAS: Based on the latest research, I'll explain just why your gut health matters and show you practical ways to build a thriving community of good gut bacteria.
- The video was taken on Wednesday at AdventCare Whitehorse in Nunawading in Melbourne's east for a staff member's birthday.
- Plans to allow people to change the gender on their birth certificate without a medical diagnosis have been dropped, with the government saying the current legislation is 'sufficient'.
- Tropical Storm Beta traveled through the Gulf Cost on Sunday towards Texas and Louisiana, as weather officials forecast heavy rainfall, storm surges and flooding in the South this week
- Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi Airport released a gushing statement on September 17 claiming Boris Johnson had landed there "over the past few days" - though No10 claims this is "totally untrue"
- Former interpreter Nesar, 29, who is trapped in 'hellhole' Moria migrant camp on the Greek island of Lesbos, missed out on major policy policy change allowing Afghans sanctuary in Britain.
- In an open letter to Justin Fashanu's niece, the star described how living a secret life was having a 'massive impact' on his mental health.
- TV personality and Collingwood president Eddie McGuire has been slammed after he was pictured at a Gold Coast nightclub while his AFL team is forced into quarantine.
- The 34-year-old was pulled from the water by surfers at Coolum Beach on the Sunshine Coast on Monday morning.
- The Chief Executive Officer said establishing the plan 'could well be longer', and international travel would be 'clunkier' when it restarted.
- A four bedroom, three bathroom home in Staten Island, New York is drenched in shades of pink. The home has been owned by Barbara and Richard DeLeo since it was built for them in 1969.
- The unfinished Michelangelo masterpiece may be worth up to £100million and could save 150 gallery jobs if sold. The Taddei Tondo is the only marble sculpture by Michelangelo in the UK
- The parents of the woman, aged 35, claim her husband cut her open because he was desperate to have a son, leaving her in a critical condition
- Geelong Cats development coach Corey Enright's daughter Luna was captured in an adorable moment during their match against the Sydney Swans on Sunday.
- The Post Office's new compensation scheme for workers affected by the IT scandal will exclude shop workers and 555 postmasters who won a High Court battle last year.
- The 18-year-old, who lives in Sydney, was reported missing by worried friends just before 2am on September 8.
- Currently unavailable (pic: Amazon)The Monday Inbox is curious to see if the Xbox Series X/S pre-order will be run better than Sony’s, as one reader successfully secures a PS5 pre-order.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
I decided several months ago I was going to pre-order the PlayStation 5. I missed out on the PlayStation 4 and thought it was time to jump back into gaming.I had signed up to received email alerts, as I knew stock was limit
- The incident happened as the woman walked in Lake Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, at about 1am on Sunday. Police saidthe woman had been approached by two men who she didn't know.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!