- A study of 2,000 adults was commissioned by Brancott Estate to celebrate the launch of a limited edition bottle to celebrate 30 years since the Queen visited the vineyard
- Currently unavailable (pic: Amazon)The Monday Inbox is curious to see if the Xbox Series X/S pre-order will be run better than Sony’s, as one reader successfully secures a PS5 pre-order.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
I decided several months ago I was going to pre-order the PlayStation 5. I missed out on the PlayStation 4 and thought it was time to jump back into gaming.I had signed up to received email alerts, as I knew stock was limit
- Scott Morrison is desperate to get the unemployment rate down after coronavirus restrictions left a million Australians officially out of work in July.
National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation expects Australia's population to shrink by 0.8%The federal government's National Housing Finance is forecasting Australia's population will plunge by 214,000 people, or by 0.8 per cent, over two years as a result of the COVID-19 border closure.
- A piece of coronavirus fashion, the Covidisor, modelled by Michelle Madonna Charles can can be worn comfortably for hours- and looks like an alien's helmet
- A mother who says her daughter was killed by lethal levels of air pollution has called on the Transport Secretary to ban eco-obsessed councils from closing roads.
- La Repubblica cites an official statement from the Umbrian airport dated September 17 which says that Mr Johnson travelled through 'in the last few days.'
- Australian Trent Lee and Briton Luke Atkinson died in a rented apartment in Honiora, the nation's capital, between 7.30pm and 8pm on Sunday night, their aid agency has confirmed.
- Up to 45 demonstrators from Extinction Rebellion are riding bicycles through Brisbane in a slow-moving blockade on Monday.
- Cancer sufferers feel abandoned by the NHS as many have had vital operations cancelled and missed life-saving treatments due to Covid-19
- Melbourne GP Dr Yvom Sharma claims the small number of protective face masks available for Victorian health workers has been known in the industry for months.
- The Centre for Economics and Business Research has warned that partial lockdowns which discourage eating out could shrink the economy by up to 5 per cent.
- Scientists analysed blood samples from 200,000 Britons aged between 40 and 70. They found that 2,000 of them had very high blood sugar levels, indicating they had diabetes.
- Kaley Cuoco [right] has been seen walking dog Dumpy in New York City (Picture: BrosNYC / BACKGRID)Kaley Cuoco has been spotted walking a dog in a pram in New York City – and while this might seem the type of surreal sight more akin to LA, there’s actually a logical explanation for it.The Big Bang Theory star actually became a dog mum to Dumpy when she adopted the senior chihuahua earlier this year.A chihuahua is considered a senior at the age of 10 – so perhaps Dumpy can only w
- The 16-month-old joined the zoom call to celebrate his father Prince Harry's 36th birthday, with Meghan Markle and The Queen also on the call, although Prince William did not join
- According to the Flexible Living Report 2020 by John Lewis, families are looking to create separate 'zones' in their homes amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic
- David Tennant voted best Doctor Who(Picture: BBC)David Tennant has been voted the best Doctor Who just days after it was confirmed he’d be returning to the franchise.
The star first appeared as the Time Lord in 2005 where he was joined by Billie Piper who played his companion, Rose.
The duo made a lasting impression on fans, bringing them to tears when David left the series in 2010 after he was replaced by Matt Smith.
And it appears he is still loved by viewers, as he’s recently been
- Kate Lawler and her fiance are expecting their first child (Picture: Jack Dredd/REX)Big Brother star Kate Lawler has revealed that she is pregnant with her first child.The 40-year-old and her fiance Martin are due to welcome their baby in February next year and we can’t wait.Speaking to Hello! magazine, she said she ‘never felt more ready’ to have a baby.‘For a lot of my life I did feel pressurised and I wasn’t ready,’ she told the publication. ‘You have
- Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump continued their stay with his family in Long Branch, New Jersey, on Sunday to attend an outdoor service celebrating Rosh Hashanah
White bar owner kills himself on the day he was meant to turn himself in for killing a BLM protesterJake Gardner, a 38-year-old ex-Marine, was found dead Sunday in a suspected suicide; the day he was due to turn himself in to face manslaughter charges over the death of a black man.
Strictly Come Dancing’s Craig Revel Horwood ‘signs up for Celebrity MasterChef’s all-stars Christmas special’Craig Revel Horwood has been linked to an exciting Celebrity MasterChef Christmas special (Picture: Rex)Strictly Come Dancing’s Craig Revel Horwood is among one of the stars ‘booked’ for the upcoming Celebrity MasterChef Christmas special.The no-nonsense judge has been linked to a dazzling line-up, which also boasts of Loose Women’s Janet Street-Porter, Made In Chelsea’s Spencer Matthews, and Geordie Shore’s Vicky Pattison.According to reports, the new series
Strictly Come Dancing’s Craig Revel Horwood ‘signs up for Celebrity MasterChef all-stars Christmas special’Craig Revel Horwood has been linked to an exciting Celebrity MasterChef Christmas special (Picture: Rex)Strictly Come Dancing’s Craig Revel Horwood is among one of the stars ‘booked’ for the upcoming Celebrity MasterChef Christmas special.The no-nonsense judge has been linked to a dazzling line-up, which also boasts of Loose Women’s Janet Street-Porter, Made In Chelsea’s Spencer Matthews, and Geordie Shore’s Vicky Pattison.According to reports, the new series
- The girl, known as Yaz, was admitted to hospital with multiple injuries and signs of sexual assault, and doctors claim she told them that she 'wanted to die' because she didn't want to go home
- Care homes are having to wait up to 15 days for Covid test results with managers saying the system is so 'shambolic' they fear further fatal outbreaks, the Daily Mail has revealed.
- HSBC moved money involved in a Ponzie scheme that led to someone’s murder (Picture: Getty Images)Leaked documents have accused some of the UK and USA’s biggest banks of being involved in allowing money from a Ponzi scheme – possibly including a ‘gun-running’ mobster’s money – to be freely moved around the world.The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) files suggest large amounts of money was moved between accounts in ‘suspicious activity r
- Victoria recorded just 14 new infections on Sunday, the lowest number in three months, pushing Melbourne's 14-day average down to 36.2, well below the state's target of 50 to lift restrictions.
- An unidentified suspect was arrested over the poison package, authorities said Sunday. The package had been intercepted by screeners this week before it reached the White House.
- The number of Whitehall mandarins on £100,000 or more has gone up by 15 per cent in just 12 months to a record 1,560 people.The exclusive club has almost doubled in the past decade.
- A two-year-old boy died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. Two adults and a teenager were at the home in North Carolina at the time of the accident. The identity of the child is not yet known.
- Jesse Lingard is surplus to requirements at Manchester United (Picture: Getty)Tottenham are exploring the possibility of signing Manchester United outcast Jesse Lingard, with Jose Mourinho keen to reunite with the England international in north London.Lingard, 27, is surplus to requirements at Old Trafford after a poor campaign last term.The midfielder scored just once in the Premier League and he admitted that off-field difficulties had contributed to his poor form on the pitch.Lingard’s
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!