- Emilio Santoro, 19, was introduced to Elvis Presley by his grandparents when he was a toddler. At the age of four, he learned to copy his mannerisms by studying videos of Elvis
- A yacht fanatic has come up with designs for a mindblowing super yacht that exudes luxury and opulence suitable for any self-respecting billionaire.
Steph McGovern has no time for Simon Rimmer’s favourite lunch.The TV presenter, 39, has tasked her chefs on Steph’s Packed Lunch with making their ‘lazy lunches’ all week, to find out what they eat at home.However, Steph sprinted out of studio retching after trying Simon’s unusual concoction of beans and sausages, sardines and hot sauce.The journalist was fo
- Townsfolk have objected to plans for a 9ft tall barrier around their homesFurious homeowners in Wales have banded together to fight plans for a 9ft wall they have branded a ‘monstrosity’.A new sea defence plan for the town of Prestatyn would see an earthy barrier stretch along the coastline.Under new plans it could loom over homes on Green Lanes, and objections from residents have been flooding in.Jane Stacey has lived on the street with her husband, Mike, for 25 years.The former est
- West Mercia Police said the collision happened at around 8.30pm on Thursday on Elm Road at the junction with Badsey Lane in Evesham, Worcestershire.
- Foreign Secretary Liz Truss has 'agreed a date' to go for talks in the next fortnight, according to her Moscow counterpart.
- William Nordhoff, 49, initially thought he was digging up another piece of lead when he made the discovery in a field in Pewsey Vale, Wiltshire.
- People like Pokémon? Who knew (pic: The Pokémon Company)Currys says around 25,000 pre-orders for Pokémon Legends: Arceus are predicted to have been sent out, breaking their all-time record.Not that there was any doubt that Pokémon Legends: Arceus would be anything but a financial success, retailer Currys has revealed just how popular it was even before the launch today.In the days leading up to release, Currys’ head of gaming, Nick Hayden, says over 9,000 units
- Eagle-eyed house hunters spotted the embarrassing blunder which forced estate agents to reconsider their advertising
Joe Lycett reveals anger at Government prompted him to troll MPs with fake Sue Gray report: ‘My friend died and I followed the rules’Joe Lycett trolled the Government with his fake Sue Gray report, which he admitted he wrote ‘because I am angry’ (Picture: Rob Parfitt/Channel 4)Comedian Joe Lycett has revealed that ‘anger’ motivated his social media stunt in which he shared a fake version of Sue Gray’s report, which he has also claimed caused MPs to ‘panic’ as they thought it was real.On Thursday, the comedian and TV presenter shared a fake and joke-filled version of the senior civil s
Joe Lycett claims his fake Sue Gray report had politicians ‘panicking’ as he admits he pulled stunt out of anger at MPsJoe Lycett trolled the Government with his fake Sue Gray report, which he admitted he wrote ‘because I am angry’ (Picture: Rob Parfitt/Channel 4)Joe Lycett had us all on when he shared a fake document seeming to be the much-anticipated Sue Gray report, but he also managed to freak out members of the Conservative Party who thought it was a leak.The comedian and TV presenter shared a fake version of the senior civil servant’s inquiry into claims of Covid lockdown-breaking parties
- Iwas one of just 370 men a year to be diagnosed with breast cancer (Picture: Doug Harper)‘Have a good Christmas!’‘Bloody hell,’ I thought. ‘I’ll try’. It was December 2011 and my GP had just told me that I was being sent for a scan and biopsy that would later confirm that I was suffering from breast cancer. Male breast cancer might not be the most well-known disease, but it has come into the public eye in recent months thanks to an EastEnders s
- The deaths are being treated as non-suspicious, Dorset Police said, but investigators are now trying to establish the circumstances on behalf of the coroner
- TikToker Menze is sharing how other parents can make the most of regular household items by turning them into something else instead of throwing them away
- Billionaire philanthropist George Soros is giving $125 million to a super PAC this election cycle to back Democrat candidates and causes in the midterms and beyond.
- The temporary site on the grounds of Royal Preston Hospital is one of eight commissioned across England last month when the fourth wave looked as if it could threaten the health service.
- These look seriously fun (Picture: Metro.co.uk)The Toy Fair 2022 kicked off at London’s Olympia Exhibition Centre this week, showcasing the very coolest toys hitting the shelves this year.From out-of-this-world Playmobil sets to cute coding robots, there is plenty for both the young and young-at-heart to get excited about.
There’s a fairy-finding jar, a Scaltextric track with some truly iconic cars and even a gravity-defying rover.Here are some of our top picks:Scalextric KITT vs DeL
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.
- Comfort, speed, and style (Picture: Daimler AG)As far as cars are concerned, electric is the way forward.
But going electric doesn’t mean scrimping on luxury – or speed.
Not only do these motors all boast impressive range, charging speed and brake horsepower, but they’re also kitted out with the nifty gadgets and gizmos you would expect from a high-end model.Here are three that stand out for all the right reasons:BEST FOR STYLECupra BornThe feistier version of the VW ID.3From &
Emilia Clarke has been spotted on the set of Secret Invasion, with the Game of Thrones actor filmed walking towards the scene of an apparent explosion during filming.Not much is known about the upcoming Marvel series, which will depict the infiltration of Skrulls – an alien race – on Earth and boast a cast including Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury, Olivia Colman and Kingsley Be
- Around 1.2 million people in Xiong'an New Area - around 60 miles southwest of Beijing - are no longer allowed to enter or leave their residential compounds.
- Ulidia Integrated College in Co Antrim, Northern Ireland, has defended its strict toilet policy where the loos operate as a one-in one-out policy at break and lunchtimes - if pupils want to use the loo during lessons they need to have a medical card or exemption
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Robert Owens, from Portsmouth, Hampshire, committed suicide on the same day as Boris Johnson's birthday bash after struggling with the impact of the coronavirus pandemic
- Some people needed a hobby during the pandemic, alright? (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)Everyone had to find some kind of hobby to keep them entertained through the pandemic – whether it be baking sourdough, starting to run or learning to knit.But it appears other people had rather different ideas in mind…A quarter of young adults masturbated more often during the first coronavirus lockdown, new research has found.At the height of the first wave of Covid-19 in spring 2020, peopl
- In legal documents revealed this week Prince Andrew denied he and Ghislaine Maxwell were close, despite the pair sharing holidays together and trips to Royal residences over decades
- A Thursday evening call between President Joe Biden and Ukrainian President Zelensky reportedly 'did not go well,' with Zelensky urgng Biden to tone down the talk of a Russian invasion.
- Katherine Norris, 58 - who lied to police and a court - insisted her son Chay Bowskill, 20, is 'not a bad boy' after his botched kidnap attempt left girlfriend Angel Lynn severely paralysed
- West Yorkshire Police issued an image of convicted burglar Jonathan Cahill, 37, and got a huge response from the public. Cahill is believed to be laying low in Wakefield in Leeds.
- Boris Johnson has been accused of lying over whether he authorised the airlift of cats and dogs from Afghanistan - but he branded claims 'total rhubarb'
- The woman went to text her friend but got confused and accidentally text the man she'd just been on a date with, confessing she thinks she's in love with him and that she's tricked him into texting back
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!