- Philip and Edward’s other dog Tilly before his weight loss (Picture: SWNS)A dog who once held the unfortunate title of Britain’s fattest dog has shed half his body weight thanks to a strict diet.Nine-year-old Philip was a fan of cakes and biscuits, regularly snaffling the sweet treats that saw his weight skyrocket and put his health in jeopardy.He faced an uncertain future after his weight ballooned to 65.9kg, more than 10 stone five pounds. Three times as heavy as he should have bee
- TikTok’s ‘Banter Queen’ Elsa Frost (R) has been jailed after sending abusive messages to Chelsey Harwood (Liverpool Echo)An internet celebrity has been jailed after sending a series of abusive messages to reality tv star Chelsey Harwood.Elsa Frost, who has amassed thousands of views on TikTok as ‘Banter Queen’, was involved in an escalating feud with Ms Harwood, with both posting videos criticising each other.Frost, 39, posted a series of offensive clips about the D
- Ukrainian Defence Minister Oleksii Reznikov suggested in Parliament today that Russia may want to raise the question of restoring the German Democratic Republic, that fell with 1990 reunification.
- Emily Anderson has trained her cocker spaniel, Leo, how to perform CPR, as incredible footage shows the pooch pounding on a dummy's chest and checking whether it's 'breathing'
- Serial crook Louis Maxwell, 35, claimed through Rishi Sunak's Bounce Back Loan scheme to help his tow-truck business, based in Newport, Gwent. He spent the money on drugs.
- A flying enthusiast crashed into a muddy paddy field after his take-off went wrong while using a motorised paraglider in Nakhon Pathom province, Thailand.
- Three babies, including Yousef Al-Kharboush, died and another 20 needed treatment after consuming UK firm ITH Pharma's feed.
- Bolt’s a gold medallist but he’ll never crush at karaoke (Picture: Getty)Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt, 35, talks about working his abs with Peloton and why he’ll never be karaoke king.How techy are you when it comes to fitness?I have a Peloton Bike+, so I do classes at home. I’ve had it four or five years now, since I retired, and I keep it in my fitness room. I use it every single day to stay fit and stay in shape – or I should use it every day. There are diff
- Daniel’s rage could have devastating consequences (Picture: ITV)We have seen a number of times that Daniel Osbourne has quite the temper in Coronation Street – not least of all when he left his dad Ken Barlow (William Roache) for dead at the foot of the stairs.And it seems that no-one should be anywhere near steps and p*ss off Daniel at the same time – as Max Turner (Paddy Bever) finds out during a showdown.
Discovering Max has broken in and smashed a precious memory of Sinead,
- Officer Matthew Cavinder improperly deployed his Taser gun four times at point-blank range on Timothy Grant, 64, who was sitting in a wheelchair outside a St. Petersburg gas station on June 20.
- The photo, published by CNN on Friday, shows the jet floating in the sea after it plunged overboard, surrounded by murky waters and debris with its cockpit open and ejection seat missing.
- A McDonald's employee has revealed the reason you can't use your McFlurry spoon as a straw and it turns out it's because it has a different use than you might have expected
- One in 12 people have Covid in the Uk's worst-hit areas, Bradford, Wolverhampton, and London Borough of Waltham Forest, a interactive map from the ONS has revealed.
- Inspectors praised HMP East Sutton Park after 34 of the 90 women behind bars passed a course, learning how to make a range of coffees, from espressos to cappuccinos and flat whites
- Space Transportation aims at transporting passengers across the world at speeds of 2,600mph, by flying into the orbit and back down to Earth
- Amina-Faye Johnson was found dead aged eight weeks in April 2019 (Picture: Met Police)A couple have been jailed over the death of their eight-week-old baby who was found to have suffered more than 60 broken bones.Naomi Johnson, 24, and Benjamin O’Shea, 26, were found guilty of causing or allowing Amina-Faye Johnson to suffer physical harm at their home in Southwark, south London, in 2019.This is a breaking news story, more to follow soon… Check back shortly for further updates.Got a
- Dominik wanted to stand up for his dad (Picture: WWE)Dominik Mysterio has never forgotten seeing Triple H attack his dad Rey at the Royal Rumble.The WWE superstar – who made his debut at SummerSlam 2020 and has teamed with his legendary father – grew up in the wrestling world, and as an eight-year-old boy he was left fuming with The Game launched an attack on his dad in 2006.The move threatened Mysterio’s Rumble dream, and while he overcame the attack to throw Randy Orton over
- Natalie Oxford, 39, ordered a cheeseburger from the fast-food giant for herself and her 16-year-old Felix on January 19 via Just Eat - she claims her meal arrived sealed but with visible 'teeth marks'
- Gavin Black (left), director of Deutsche Bank's money markets and derivatives desk in London, and his New York-based colleague Matthew Connolly, were convicted of wire fraud and conspiracy in 2018.
- A yacht fanatic has come up with designs for a mindblowing super yacht that exudes luxury and opulence suitable for any self-respecting billionaire.
- A woman thought her boyfriend was popping the question when she opened a present that said 'best wife ever', but it turned out that he'd accidentally ordered the wrong gift
Steph McGovern has no time for Simon Rimmer’s favourite lunch.The TV presenter, 39, has tasked her chefs on Steph’s Packed Lunch with making their ‘lazy lunches’ all week, to find out what they eat at home.However, Steph sprinted out of studio retching after trying Simon’s unusual concoction of beans and sausages, sardines and hot sauce.The journalist was fo
- Townsfolk have objected to plans for a 9ft tall barrier around their homesFurious homeowners in Wales have banded together to fight plans for a 9ft wall they have branded a ‘monstrosity’.A new sea defence plan for the town of Prestatyn would see an earthy barrier stretch along the coastline.Under new plans it could loom over homes on Green Lanes, and objections from residents have been flooding in.Jane Stacey has lived on the street with her husband, Mike, for 25 years.The former est
- West Mercia Police said the collision happened at around 8.30pm on Thursday on Elm Road at the junction with Badsey Lane in Evesham, Worcestershire.
- Foreign Secretary Liz Truss has 'agreed a date' to go for talks in the next fortnight, according to her Moscow counterpart.
- Despite standing proud since the 11th century, Barnard Castle's attraction to sightseers up and down the country has reached an all-new high - here's everything you need to know about Dom Cummings' favourite destination
- William Nordhoff, 49, initially thought he was digging up another piece of lead when he made the discovery in a field in Pewsey Vale, Wiltshire.
- People like Pokémon? Who knew (pic: The Pokémon Company)Currys says around 25,000 pre-orders for Pokémon Legends: Arceus are predicted to have been sent out, breaking their all-time record.Not that there was any doubt that Pokémon Legends: Arceus would be anything but a financial success, retailer Currys has revealed just how popular it was even before the launch today.In the days leading up to release, Currys’ head of gaming, Nick Hayden, says over 9,000 units
- Eagle-eyed house hunters spotted the embarrassing blunder which forced estate agents to reconsider their advertising
Joe Lycett reveals anger at Government prompted him to troll MPs with fake Sue Gray report: ‘My friend died and I followed the rules’Joe Lycett trolled the Government with his fake Sue Gray report, which he admitted he wrote ‘because I am angry’ (Picture: Rob Parfitt/Channel 4)Comedian Joe Lycett has revealed that ‘anger’ motivated his social media stunt in which he shared a fake version of Sue Gray’s report, which he has also claimed caused MPs to ‘panic’ as they thought it was real.On Thursday, the comedian and TV presenter shared a fake and joke-filled version of the senior civil s
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!