- Sue and Noel Radford, who have 22 children, organise sweet sleepovers and movie nights for their kids' birthdays at their home in Morecambe, Lancashire
- The actor has been seen for the first time on set (Picture: Backgrid)Ewan McGregor has been seen for the first time on the set of new Disney Plus show Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi.Anticipation is higher than ever as production steps up on the upcoming spin-off series, with fans speculating about what the series could entail. While the programme is shrouded in mystery, the pictures offer the first look at Ewan at work. The images show him in a black trench coat over his costume, clutching a han
Scott Disick was on hand to help his girlfriend Amelia Hamlin wave goodbye to her teenage years in style as he gifted her with a dazzling diamond necklace.The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star chose to enter her 20s by holding a lavish dinner in Miami Beach on Saturday with her 38-year-old boyfriend and close friends in attendance.As she entered her birthday in early house of Sunday
- There are hundreds of thousands of couples waiting to tie-the-knot in the UK at the moment. (Picture: Getty)The wedding industry in the UK has been one of the hardest hit by the country’s many lockdowns and Covid restrictions over the last 16 months.According to What About Weddings, a community supporting wedding businesses and couples through the pandemic, there are currently over 250,000 couples waiting to get married when restrictions on weddings finally ease, with many having postponed
Emmerdale’s Danny Miller discovered his fiancée Steph Jones was pregnant while he was filming the barn explosion scenes for the ITV soap.The Aaron Dingle actor revealed last month that he’s expecting his first child with his childhood sweetheart, with the couple joining today’s Loose Women to talk about their journey to parenthood.‘I was filming the barn e
- Caption: Rose Byrne to play Jacinda Ardern in biopic on NZ mosque attacksAmid growing ‘white saviour’ backlash, a producer on upcoming film They Are Us has pulled out of the project.The film focuses on the story of the harrowing week following two mass shootings at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, in 2019, which left 51 people dead and last week it was announced Rose Byrne had been cast as New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.
However, amid criticism of the film and accusat
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story
- In a radio phone-in today, Sir Keir Starmer said the situation was obviously 'serious from the start' and the broadcaster should have 'cut away sooner'.
- The sketches depicting the plight of the British PoWs were produced in secret by Captain Harry Witheford and fellow inmate Ronald Searle, the famous illustrator.
- Donna Patrick ordered a cake from Marks & Spencer to celebrate her daughter's 18th birthday, but was forced to change the "cheeky" message after the store said it broke the rules
- Activists in Whitehall held banners calling for masks and testing to be scrapped, with one describing the organisers as 'a collective of the concerned'.
- Images show the supporters squeezed tightly together in the fan zone in Weymouth Harbour, Dorset, as they watched the Three Lions' opening match of Euro 2020 on a big screen.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has blasted the Trump Administration Justice Department for seizing data from two congressional Democrats, comparing the incident to Nixon's 'enemies list.'
- Kieran Tierney has been ruled out of Scotland’s Euro 2020 opener against Czech Republic (UEFA via Getty)Arsenal left-back Kieran Tierney has been ruled out of Scotland’s Euro 2020 opener against Czech Republic on Monday due to injury.The 24-year-old was expected to feature on Scotland’s left flank having formed an impressive partnership with Liverpool’s Andy Robertson.But Tierney was not named in Steve Clarke’s matchday squad for their Group D opener against Czech R
- The city has just left a gruelling two week lockdown, but many restrictions remain and are due to be lifted on Thursday - but this could be delayed if many more cases are discovered.
- Laura Neil, 32, weighed 22 stone 8 lbs after she piled on the pounds following her father's tragic death. But she has now lost weight after changing her diet and cooking more healthy meals
- Two men are facing charges following the death of Brock (Picture: Chambers County Sheriff’s Office)Louisiana rapper Michael Brock, member of hip-hop group Three-13, has been shot dead with members of a ‘rival’ group facing charges related to his murder.It’s alleged two members of the group The Fours were involved in the killing of 19-year-old Brock at a Bogalusa apartment on June 7, where he had been hiding following social media threats.Witnesses claimed that someone had
- David Page, boss of Fulham Shore, owners of the Franco Manca, blasted Mr Johnson's last minute u-turn with just a week until the date they have spent a fortune preparing for.
- Morgan Gillies was unhappy when the Chasing Unicorns cocktail she ordered from Candy Bar in Edinburgh arrived looking nothing like what was advertised on Instagram, leaving people in stitches
NikkieTutorials praised for swimsuit picture and admits she ‘never thought’ she’d be confident enough to post oneNikkie stuns in the snaps (Photo by Tristar Media/Getty Images)NikkieTutorials has been showered with praise after sharing a swimsuit photo on Instagram and admitting she ‘never thought’ she’d have the confidence to post one.The YouTuber – who came out as transgender to her millions of followers last year – is enjoying a sunny break away and she couldn’t resist posting by the pool in a stunning pink patterned swimming costume.She wrote alongside the picture: &
- Dutch charter firm Hyer Aviation is launching a new operation from Biggin Hill Airport in south London and Farnborough Airport in Hampshire next month
Brenda Edwards called into question the hypocrisy of the Government on today’s Loose Women as the panel discussed the looming lockdown delay.It’s expected that Boris Johnson will announce tonight that the road map easing earmarked for June 21 will be delayed for four weeks to July 19.The announcement means that limits on numbers for sports events, pubs and cinemas are likely
- Stolen French bulldog Maggie has been rescued – along with her six puppies (Picture: SWNS)A stolen dog has been rescued in the middle of giving birth to six puppies.Maggie, a French Bulldog, had been snatched from Devon while heavily pregnant on May 13 and moved across the country to Manchester.Following a tip off, police tracked the family dog to a house in Moss Lane, Partington, to find her in mid-labour. A spokesman for Manchester Police said: ‘Officers were let into the prop
- Jake Denton, 25, has been forced to rely on FaceTime and Line, an instant-messaging app, to communicate with his partner who is living in Myanmar.
- The US President, who visited the monarch yesterday following the G7 summit in Cornwall last week, said she 'wanted to know' about the Russian and Chinese presidents and they had a 'long talk'.
- Christian Brueckner, 44, claimed the investigation was 'scandalous' and condemned prosecutors who 'brought shame to the legal system,' in a letter obtained by a German newspaper.
- Not-so-little Eloise is thought to be the second biggest baby girl born without pain relief in the UK - after baby Suzie Gzowski tipped the scales at 12lb 12oz in January 2012
- Professor Anthony Harnden, deputy chair of the UK's JCVI vaccine advice committee, said the priority now was getting second doses to as many people as possible to stop the Delta variant.
- Select episodes of Brookside will be available to stream (Picture: REX/Channel 4)Brookside will finally be making a return to screens, as select classic episodes will be available to stream on BritBox.A new announcement from the streaming service has revealed what subscribers can expect to see over the next few weeks.Select episodes of the popular Channel 4 soap will be added to the SoapBox section of service in July, alongside episodes of classic serial dramas Crossroads and Take The High Road.
Sir Keir Starmer attacks BBC for continuing with ‘distressing’ coverage of Christian Eriksen collapse: ‘They should have cut out’Starmer is furious at the BBC over the Eriksen coverage (Picture: PA)Sir Keir Starmer has blasted the BBC for continuing to broadcast when Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen had to receive emergency treatment during the Euro 2020 match against Finland.The former Spurs star fell to floor and suffered from cardiac arrest during the match, with players from both teams gathering around to form a protective circle.The father-of-two remains in hospital but has made great ‘progress’ accor
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!