Brad Pitt’s rumoured girlfriend has the perfect response after fan asks why she ‘hates’ Angelina JolieBrad Pitt’s rumoured new girlfriend Nicole Poturalski shut down claims she hates Angelina Jolie (Picture: Getty/Instagram)Brad Pitt’s rumoured new love interest Nicole Poturalski has made her feelings clear after a follower accused her of ‘hating’ Angelina Jolie.Nicole, 27,has made headlines in recent weeks after she was spotted with the Hollywood star in France.And while the pair are yet to comment about the nature of their alleged relationship, the model tried to squash
- Did you get one? (pic: Microsoft)The Wednesday Inbox is still reeling from the news that Microsoft has bought Bethesda, as one reader hopes they buy Sega next.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
Would you credit it?
What an absolute disaster it has been trying to pre-order an Xbox Series X.Tried pre-ordering the Xbox All Access 24-month subscription deal with both GAME and Smyths – the only two providers in the UK.GAME’s website was completely dow
- Tom Tugendhat, chairman of the foreign affairs committee, said Beijing was playing a large role in the island nation's decision to remove the Queen as head of state.
- Jocelyn Zakhour, from Melbourne, Australia, blamed one of her victims - who she swindled over $700,000 from - for being stupid enough to fall for her lies after she was caught
- The Republican politician took to the stage in front of 1,200 Trump supporters in Dayton on Monday evening, where he urged the crowd to cover their noses and mouths when out in public.
- Tony Higgins, 57, sent out a distress call to police about 5am on Tuesday when he was moored near Granite Island off Victor Harbor, south of Adelaide.
- America's own track record on antiquities is not exemplary, from the invasion of Iraq to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, plenty of comparisons can be made to Elgin's acquisitions.
- President Donald Trump finally responded to the U.S. hitting the grim milestone of 200,000 COVID-19 deaths calling it 'a shame' after ignoring the question when a reporter first asked him about it.
- Brothers Aaron C.M. Schwartz, 22, and Petie C.M.Schwartz, 18, from Seymour in the US state of Missouri, would have been "eaten alive" by the prison system, a prosecutor says
- Previous evidence had raised fears that the excitement from having sex could trigger a repeat heart attack but new research claims it can boost survival chances
- Having an active sex life in the months after a heart attack is linked with a 35 per cent lower risk of death over the next two decades, according to research by Tel Aviv University in Israel.
'What the f*** happened to America?' Woodward says historians will ask when they study the Trump eraJournalist Bob Woodward suggested historians would react to the Trump era of American politics with bewilderment and four-letter words.
- South Australia Premier Steven Marshall is confident the state's planned border reopening with NSW will go head after he got a preliminary update of its coronavirus case count.
- President Donald Trump said he will announce his nominee for the Supreme Court at 5 pm on Saturday. 'I'm getting very close to having a final decision made, very close,' Trump said.
Legal advisors say offences motivated by hatred of women should be punishable by seven years in jailThe Law Commission saidmisogyny should be punishable by up to seven years in jail. It also proposed the sentence for anyone convicted for hate crimes against transgender people.
- Digital minister Caroline Dinenage issued an appeal for evidence amid claims the boxes may encourage or lead to problem gambling among children.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is keen to strengthen his squad (Picture: Manchester United)Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admitted he’s open to strengthening his squad after his side booked their spot in the fourth round of the EFL Cup.Goals from Juan Mata, Marcus Rashford and Mason Greenwood gave United a 3-0 win against Luton, helping the club to put memories of a 3-1 defeat against Crystal Palace behind them.That defeat against Roy Hodgson’s side cast a cloud over the start of
- Formal guidance issued by the Government as tough new restrictions are brought in provides some relief for fast-food fans - but heaps pressure on pubs and bars who could be fined if punters refuse to leave
- There are special edition Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, and Christopher Robin coins (Picture: Geoff Caddick/PA Wire)Following the enormous success of the Beatrix Potter 50p coins, the Royal Mint have collaborated with Disney to created a series of limited edition Winnie the Pooh coins.The coins depict the original and well-recognised illustrations by E.H. Shepard of British writer A.A. Milne’s iconic characters.The first 50p coin features Winnie the Pooh bear, to b
- The former Labour welfare reform minister says National Insurance should be mutualised and owned by contributors
- New rules will come into force from January 1 2021 on data roaming and EU travel
- Suarez is expected to join Atletico Madrid (Picture: Quality Sport Images/Getty)Luis Suarez has struck a deal with Barcelona to leave the club and looks set to join Atletico Madrid, reports claim.
Suarez had agreed personal terms with Barcelona’s La Liga rivals but was struggling to agree terms with his current club in order to leave.
He had originally looked set for a move to Juventus but the deal broke down as Barcelona initially refused to pay the Uruguay international to leave the club
- Former vice president Joe Biden revealed the endorsement at a virtual fundraiser in Wilmington that Cindy McCain, the widow of the late senator John McCain, was endorsing him.
- Joe Wicks won’t stop working out even for his birthday (Picture: Joe Wicks)Joe Wicks showed off the results of his healthy eating and working out before going all in for his 35th birthday.The personal trainer took to his Instagram story to impress fans with his ripped physique before he headed off to the Savoy Grill in London to celebrate his special day.Sharing a shirtless mirror selfie, the YouTube star wrote: ‘Time for a birthday workout. I’m gonna eat like a champ today. Ca
- Piers Morgan slammed Boris Johnson over his coronavirus address (Picture: Rex/Getty)Piers Morgan has hit out at the ‘sickeningly shameless’ Boris Johnson over his coronavirus address.The Prime Minister made an appeal to the nation tonight to follow the new rules – which includes the 10pm curfew on pubs and restaurants and a U-turn on encouraging people to work from home.During his speech, the PM said: ‘We pulled together in March in the spirit of national sacrifice and we
- 'Personally, and professionally, every nickel you can, keep it in whatever bank, wherever it's banked,' said Diller, the chairman of IAC and Expedia Group, in an interview on Tuesday.
- The dream team back together! (Picture: Channel 4)Sandi Toksvig and Prue Leith had a Great British Bake Off reunion on Sandi’s new Channel 4’s The Write Offs tonight, and it was everything we needed.The pair used to star alongside each other on the hit baking show until Sandi announced her departure in January after three years of co-hosting with Noel Fielding.Proving theirs no bad blood between her and her Bake Off chums, Sandi wasted no time in roping in her chef friend for the fir
- One study of South Korean Covid-19 cases revealed those without symptoms - known as being asymptomatic - had just as many viruses in their bodies as those showing signs of illness.
- Victoria has recorded 15 new coronavirus cases and five deaths overnight.
- William Wall, 14, was last seen heading out for his daily jog along the Yarra Ranges' Warburton Trail at 6.45am on Tuesday, promising his family he would be back in 15 minutes.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!