- A nine-year-old boy who 'dove' into a conveyer belt Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport after sneaking away from family is uninjured after police safely removed him from the baggage system.
- Little Mix won British Group at last week’s Brit Awards (Picture: Getty Images)Mollie King had been left wondering why her former girl group The Saturdays had not been included in Little Mix’s winning speech at last week’s Brit Awards.Little Mix made history at this year’s award ceremony, becoming the first all-female group to pick up the award for British Group, after previously being nominated three times.During their speech, member Jade Thirlwall dedicated the gong to
- Did you know Frankie and Marta were dating as adults? (Picture: Paramount Pictures & Twitter)If you want to feel really old, may we inform you that two kids from 2003 film School Of Rock are dating in real life as adults and we’re not sure we can comprehend such a thing.A viral TikTok has brought us a blast from the past in the form of two child stars falling in love as adults after appearing in the Jack Black film all those years ago.Caitlin Hale, who played backing singer Marta, and
- Just over eighty years ago, on the night of May 10, 1941, Westminster Abbey suffered its worst bomb damage (pictured) of the Second World War.
- Starting Wednesday - when businesses can open at 100 percent capacity again - it is no longer a state law that masks must be worn in public places.
- For years student accommodation was known best for dingy dives portrayed in TV sitcoms like The Young Ones, but the next generation of learners can now enjoy £225million digs.
- Trump will return to the stage next month for hisfirst remarks since CPAC as he inches closer to an election bid announcement - but evangelical leader Franklin Graham worries he is too old to run in 2024
- Mya-Rose Craig, 19, of Chew Valley, is known as 'Birdgirl' because of her prolific twitching and objected to an RSPB guide which shows female birds as smaller than males on Twitter.
- GOP conference chair Rep. Elise Stefanik said the Justice Department is trying to block the Arizona election audit, as allies of former President Donald Trump pour millions into the recount.
- Fotios 'Freddy' Geas has spent the majority of more than two years in solitary confinement ever since Boston mob boss Bulger was killed in a West Virginia prison in 2018.
- via mirror.co.ukJames Hobby, 54, and his partner have been left thousands of pounds out of pocket after the loft extension on their two-bedroom terrace home in Windsor went disastrously wrong
- via mirror.co.ukJews have told me they feel responsible for the actions of the Israeli government - isn’t that how Muslims feel when one of our own commits a heinous act? We can condemn the actions of Israel without spewing hatred towards innocent Jewish people
- Indian MP Pragya Thakur has caused outrage after she claimed that she is protected from coronavirus because she drinks cow urine every day.
- An elite prison squad was alerted to hundreds of disturbances including hostage-taking during the pandemic (Picture: Getty/file images)An elite team of prison officers responded to more than 350 disturbances at jails in England during the pandemic, new figures show.The specially-trained staff were alerted to cases of hostage-taking, barricades, protests and inmates refusing to leave their cells.Searches, ‘concerted indiscipline’ and a suspect package also resulted in calls to the Ope
- Roc Sandford, 63, from London, appears on Stacey Dooley Sleeps Over tonight when he invites the presenter to stay on his derelict home on his £600,000 island in Scotland.
- Sean receives a blast from the past when old mate Carol arrives on the cobbles (Picture: ITV)Sean Tully (Antony Cotton) receives a blast from the past in Coronation Street tonight (May 17), as old friend Carol arrives on the cobbles.
The barman is left in shock upon setting his sights on Carol, who was last seen in the ITV soap in 2018.
Sean has found himself caught up in the wold of Double Glammy in recent months, and Carol is desperate to hear all about his apparent success.
Daisy Midgeley (Ch
- Botched star Dr. Terry Dubrow says we shouldn’t ask stars like Khloe Kardashian if they’ve had plastic surgery (Picture: Getty)Stars such as Khloe Kardashian and Zac Efron have made headlines after recent speculation about their changing appearances, but Dr. Terry Dubrow has hit out at those who claim celebrities owe it to the public to discuss alleged secret plastic surgery.The Botched star has seen his fair share of patients who have undergone procedures in an attempt to emulate th
- The new series is airing this week (Picture: ITV)Innocent is returning tonight with a brand new story and cast of characters.The crime drama – which first aired across four consecutive nights back in 2018 – will be back with an entirely different ensemble after the initial run starred the likes of Lee Ingleby, Daniel Ryan and Hermione Norris.The new episodes will centre around the death of 16-year-old student Matty Taylor and the fallout after he gets brutally murdered after an affai
- The video, which was recorded in the county of Xichuan in Henan Province, China, on May 13, shows a kitten struggling to climb the embankment.
- Jose Mourinho and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer do not see eye-to-eye on this one (Picture: Getty Images)Jose Mourinho once claimed that finishing second in the Premier League with Manchester United was ‘one of his best achievements’ but current Red Devils boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has dismissed that claim, saying ‘it’s not an achievement.’United are on course to finish second in the division for the first time since Mourinho managed it in 2018.It is a step in the right dire
- Piers has criticised Prince Harry’s recent podcast (Picture: Getty; PA)Piers Morgan has not held back in another grievance-airing towards Prince Harry following his appearance on a podcast last week.Speaking with Dax Shepard on the Armchair Expert recently, Harry reflected upon his childhood and referenced ‘genetic pain’ he believed he, as well as his father, Prince Charles, went through.He said: ‘There is no blame. I don’t think we should be pointing the finger or
- UK staycations are back on, but booking overseas travel is risky (Picture: Getty)After months of limited travel, many people across the UK are planning holidays to make the most of lockdown restrictions easing.Tentative plans for summer music festivals and large events are back, and as the culture sector reopens, a UK staycation is extremely tempting.
Whether it’s a walking trip to the Lake District or a night out in the capital, getting out of our local areas has never been more appealing
- Brisbane trainee nurse Ellie Peacock was given her first dose of the Covid vaccine on March 31, a week before the government advised under 50s against receiving the AstraZeneca jab.
- Department of Health data showed there were 131,318 first doses and 183,745 second doses of dished out today across the UK. England today enjoyed new freedoms under roadmap easings.
- The Stobart Air flight suffered an emergency over the Worcester area, with an alert issued just before midday, according to Flightrader24 - which tracks live air traffic.
- Ed’s been teasing on Instagram again (Picture: Yui Mok/PA Wire)Ed Sheeran might be gearing up to drop some new music, a teasing Instagram post from him suggests.The 30-year-old singer has been enjoying an extended break away from the spotlight since becoming a first-time father to Lyra last August with his wife, Cherry Seaborn, 29, and only posts sporadically.Now the best-selling artist has taken to social media to share a photo of himself, from the back, sitting on a wall with his guitar.
- The FAA sent out a circular two years ago addressing issues of weight and balance for aircrafts, which stated that voluntary weight surveys could be implemented.
- Lord Frost today said post-Brexit border rules in Northern Ireland are having a 'bigger chilling effect than we thought' on trade coming from Great Britain.
Netflix on the hunt for ‘undiscovered writers’ from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups in new schemeNetflix are looking for writers from racial and ethnics groups for their new scheme (Picture: Getty Images)Netflix is looking for ‘new and undiscovered writers’ who stem from ‘underrepresented racial and ethnic groups’ as part of a new scheme.The Screenwriters Fellowship, which has been created by writer and showrunner Bisha K Ali in association with both the streaming service and Sky, is now looking for submissions.Six successful applicants will be given the chance &lsqu
- She had a perfect put-down (Picture: BBC)Naga Munchetty has been praised for her typically brilliant response to a rude troll.The BBC Breakfast star – who sadly is no stranger to receiving cruel messages on social media – hit back after an online troll described her as ‘poisonous’.The user in question wrote: ‘Quite frankly, I’d rather someone take a cheese grater to my b***end than go near that poisonous person.’Sharing the tweet, Naga sarcastically quip
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!