- School leaders say some primary schools are simply 'too small' to allow proper safety measures to mitigate the risk of coronavirus to be implemented in time for students to return.
- STEPHEN DAISLEY: Every night at tea time, Scots switch on the TV news to a familiar sight: Nicola Sturgeon peering at them from behind her podium.
- Ghislaine Maxwell went to 'extreme lengths' to stay under the radar over the last year while in hiding, prosecutors said in court documents on Thursday after arresting the 58-year-old.
- Xander Irvine ‘s heartbroken family said he ‘enriched the lives of everyone he met’(Picture: SWNS)A boy who was killed in a crash after a car mounted the pavement and slammed into a wall has been named as three-year-old Xander Irvine.In a tribute, Xander’s ‘devastated’ parents described him as a ‘happy, bubbly, intelligent little boy’ who loved playing with cars and lego, adding that ‘he enriched the lives of everyone he met’.Xander was
- New York City police announced the arrest of Brooklyn man, Damien Bend, 36, after he burned down his own home while setting off 'illegal fireworks' in the driveway of his residence.
- GUY ADAMS: Jeffrey Epstein, in one of the few on-the-record interviews he gave, was asked to explain his close relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell.
- Encrochat had been positioning itself as a legitimate company based out of the Netherlands, with 60,000 users in over 140 countries, including 10,000 in the UK.
- Here, the Mail gives you a detailed guide to all the do's and dont's for your big day out as Britain reopens but unlike you've ever seen it before.
Melbourne woman was allowed to leave Victoria on train to Sydney despite having coronavirus symptomsThe woman, who was waiting to receive the results of a COVID-19 test, was caught by police at Central Station in Sydney on Thursday morning.
- Mark and Patricia McCloskey, a husband and wife personal injury attorney duo, rose to fame for their Sunday night 'guard'. It now emerges they have also challenged neighbors with guns.
- RICHARD KAY: There is never a good time for the proverbial 'bad penny' to turn up, so imagine how the Queen received news of the arrest of Maxwell.
- Our bird's-eye view - taken from a helicopter over the Channel - shows the risks dozens of people take every day in the hope of a better life. Pictured: Rescued migrants on board HM Cutter Seeker.
The School That Tried To End Racism breaks hearts as 11-year old boy reveals he’s constantly racially profiledBright told his mum he’s constantly cornered in shops (Picture: Channel 4)An 11-year-old boy left viewers heartbroken on The School That Tried To End Racism as he revealed a policeman had racially profiled him in an Asda. Bright, who was taking part in the Channel 4 experiment, was learning with his classmates about stereotypes and racism when he opened up about his own experiences. He told the cameras: ‘I felt like there’s so many stereotypes around black people &nda
- Punters hitting the boozers should hand over their names, phone numbers, date of visit, arrival time and - if they can - their departure time too
- Juan Carlos Mezhua Campos, the mayor of Zongolica, a town in southern Mexico, quickly apologized for his joke when he said residents should 'make love' to fight COVID-19.
- McGregor is making waves as ever (Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images)Conor McGregor has hinted at swapping the octagon for the squared circle – and he’s got Vince McMahon in his sights.The retired UFC icon may be done with the world mixed martial arts after claiming there weren’t any ‘excited’ fights left for him at lightweight or welterweight, but now he seems to be plotting a switch to WWE.Notorious himself is a former two-time world champion, but he’s not one
- Shadow Chancellor Anneliese Dodds will deliver her first speech since being appointed to the role by party leader Keir Starmer
- The Polish movie tells the story of 'fiery executive' Laura Biel who is kidnapped and imprisoned on a holiday to Sicily by mafia boss Massimo Torricelli. Viewers have slammed it online.
- Andrew Robertson was far from his best against Manchester City (Picture: Getty)Former Liverpool striker Michael Owen tore into Andrew Robertson for the role the defender played in Manchester City’s thumping 4-0 win against the Reds at the Etihad.Pep Guardiola’s side gave Liverpool a guard of honour as they entered the pitch as champions but there was no such pleasantries were extended during the 90 minutes as City served a timely reminder of their quality.
Liverpool actually made a b
- From split ends to grown-out roots, our hair has never looked so different during the lockdown. But while it has left some in despair, others have embraced their new look
- Nancy Pelosi said Friday that Confederate statues on Capitol Hill are the ones that need to go - not depictions of slave-owning founding fathers like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.
- Stanley Johnson posted a selfie on his Instagram feed during his trip to Greece on Wednesday despite his son's government advising people to avoid international travel.
- Lieutenant General Tyrone Urch (pictured) has said that while the British Army is becoming more diverse, it 'should be doing a lot better' at tackling the issue of racism among its ranks.
- Sue Radford explained on her YouTube channel how the family's home in Morecambe, Lancashire was targeted by suspect burglars, who fled the scene in a car with its doors open
- Mikel Arteta is preparing to offload several Arsenal players this summer (Picture: Getty)Mikel Arteta is set to sell several Arsenal defenders this summer – including Sead Kolasinac – along with midfield duo Matteo Guendouzi and Lucas Torreira, according to reports.Arteta is preparing for his first summer transfer window as Gunners manager but is expected to be limited to loans and free transfers unless he can increase the club’s budget by offloading a number of first-team play
- Frank Lampard is reportedly keen to welcome Declan Rice to Chelsea (Pictures: Getty)Chelsea remain interested in signing £70million transfer target Declan Rice from West Ham and believe he could emerge as a key player for the club under Frank Lampard.The Blues have been heavily linked with a move for Rice over the past 12 months and are plotting a bid for the West Ham star ahead of the summer transfer window.Chelsea have already spent £80million of their transfer budget on Hakim Ziye
- Jenna was reportedly the target of a despicable attack (Picture: My Lovely Horse Rescue)A pony has died with horrific injuries after allegedly being brutally beaten by a gang of teenagers.Jenna, a small grey pony thought to be only three years old, was found with ‘lumps all over her body’ and ‘her face swollen’ in West Dublin on Sunday.She passed away in the early hours of Monday morning in front of her rescuers who had stayed up all night desperately trying to save her l
- The stand-off came just two days after gunshots were fired during a protest in the city where many have taken to the streets since the death of George Floyd at the hands of police in Minnesota
- The Ford Motor Company says it will cease production of the Lincoln Continental by the end of this year as US sales of the luxury four-door sedan have lagged behind European, Asian models.
- Police officers responded to the scene on Sedgwick Avenue near Depot Place next to the Major Deegan Expressway in the Bronx after receiving a call at 1.07am.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!