- The Prime Minister is keen to welcome back a selection of open-air businesses and events, with a return for National Trust parks also on the agenda, providing indoor attractions remain shut.
- The clip was uploaded to TikTok Wednesday by user @luna4boys04 shortly after the incident occurred at a California park.
- Zero new deaths were confirmed between Tuesday and Wednesday, according to preliminary health department data. It's possible that the number could be upgraded due to delays in reporting.
- The boy died in Mildura in Victoria on April 11. The man will face Mildura Magistrates' Court today.
- The former chief of Ferrari's Australasia operations has claimed it was a 'notorious fact' thatsenior executives 'routinely' had sexual relationships with junior staff.
- On Thursday the Government announced a significant change to the guidance on wearing protective face coverings, after months of downplaying their effectiveness
Free childcare will end in weeks as Scott Morrison refuses to extend program for struggling familiesA $1.6billion childcare package set up as a lifeline for parents during the coronavirus pandemic is due to expire on June 28.
- Chief operating officer Tony Prestedge admitted in a webinar that the programme would be an "imperfect" to start with despite Boris Johnson promising a "world-beating" system
- Two studies have found a disproportionately high number of men with male pattern baldness were hospitalised with the potentially deadly disease
- Officers could smell carbon monoxide after finding a note on the front door claiming there were dead bodies inside the Stone Oak, Antonio, home
Erin Molan refuses to apologise for using a Polynesian accent to say 'hooka looka mooka hooka fooka'Molan, 36, put on on accent to say 'hooka looka mooka hooka fooka' during a discussion about how you pronounce player's names on Saturday's 'Continuous Call' show on 2GB.
- Police are searching for a cyclist who was caught on video assaulting a group of people putting up George Floyd posters in Bethesda, Maryland on June 1.
- New South Wales Police has applied to the state's Supreme Court to ban a Black Lives Matter protest in Sydney on Saturday.
- Ricky, 72, and Josie Reid, 71, were trapped inside their home in Acacia Ridge, Queensland, when a fire broke out at 10pm on Thursday.
- George Floyd's death has become the latest flashpoint for rage over police brutality against African Americans - with a protesters joining his family and friends at a memorial in the Minnesota city
- The weakest immigration pace in more than 100 years, as a result of the COVID-19 border closures, is also set to make mortgages easier to service than usual by Christmas.
- The incident occurred a short distance from a George Floyd protest in Orlando on Wednesday night as the unidentified woman was driving through the area.
- Thousands of people took to the streets in Washington DC, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Seattle and other cities on Thursday to protest over the death of George Floyd.
- Love Island's Olivia Buckland was one of several reality TV stars to admit she had been offered a free puppy. Days after Molly-Mae Haguerevealed her imported Pomeranian died.
- Evercore Inc will offer $25,000 to incoming junior bankers to defer their start date by a year and $15,000 to defer until January, according to external recruiters.
- Authorities said Amy Atkisson, 46, allegedly used shot pepper spray at a group of Black Lives Matter protesters in Thousand Oaks, California, There is a 16-year-old victim.
- The director of the pelvic floor unit at Western Sydney's Westmead Hospital, Dr Jenny King, has claimed health district executives used the COVID-19 pandemic as a cover.
- A group of vigilantes claims to have a comprehensive list exposing the locations of mobile phone detection cameras in Sydney.
- Scott Morrison has urged protesters not to attend Black Lives Matter demonstrations this weekend.
- A primary school in Melbourne' has closed after a student tested positive for COVID-19.
Jacinda Ardern blocks start date for trans-Tasman travel saying Australia's cases need to drop firstJacinda Ardern has shut down the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry's plan to restart flights between Canberra and Wellington from July.
- Shadow Cabinet member David Lammy said Britain is "languishing globally" after a report suggested the UK has a worse daily death toll than all of Europe combined
- Photos of paedophile Christian Brueckner, 43, bear similarities to the description of a suspicious man spotted by people four times in Praia da Luz around May 3, 2007, when Maddie was taken.
- The hormone Androgen, which causes hair loss in men, has been linked to some of the worst cases of Covid-19 in Spanish hospitals.
- The country's top universities could lower their offers in a bid to fill places as they anticipate of a spike of deferrals this autumn.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!