- EXCLUSIVE: Whitehall source tells Sunday Mirror that staff will be far less likely to report bullying after Boris Johnson brushed aside the findings of an inquiry into Priti Patel
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer gives injury updayes on Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Victor Lindelof ahead of Southampton clashVictor Lindelof has a back injury (Photo by Catherine Ivill/Getty Images)Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is hopeful Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Victor Lindelof will recover from knocks in order to face Southampton on Sunday.The pair were taken off after an hour in United’s 4-1 win against Turkish side Istanbul Basaksehir at Old Trafford on Sunday night.Lindelof has been struggling with a back injury since the start of the season and he’s been playing through the pain barrier in
- Shane Richie smashed his task on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here (Picture: ITV)I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! viewers were left fuming over Shane Richie’s trial, branding it ‘easy’.The EastEnders star, 56, smashed the Cruel Jewels task on Tuesday after he was forced to crawl around surrounded by 200 spiders – and came away with all 12 stars.His campmates were thrilled by the news, which came at the end of a tense few days in Gwrych Cast
- Whitehall sources told the Mail that 'very few' parts of the country would be placed in Tier One - the only level in which indoor socialising with other households will be allowed.
- Have you seen these ravers? (Picture: Avon and Somerset Police)Detectives are on the lookout for these ravers after police were pelted with bottles as they tried to break up a warehouse party.
After catching wind of the event in South Gloucestershire on Halloween, officers were quickly deployed to stop more people entering the warehouse.
But by the time a cordon was in place an estimated 500 and 700 people were already inside, some of whom lobbed objects at police as they tried to do their jobs.
- Emma Hunt, 40, and Alec Maguire, 41, shared a memorable second date after Maguire fell 200ft during a romantic hill walk in the Lake District on Saturday. The pair shared a first kiss regardless.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak’s praise for Marcus Rashford will be hollow words unless he invests in decency, raising incomes to give every child a fair start in life
- Essex County Council - which has increased council tax by an average of £50 in the past year - spent £3,769 on a painting of its chairman, John Jowers.
- The UK's GP clinics are in preparation mode as a vaccine could be approved for use 'within days' once regulators receive final submissions from researchers
I’m A Celebrity 2020: Jessica Plummer and Shane Richie to take on Wednesday’s gruesome Bushtucker TrialJessica will take on the trial with Shane (Picture: ITV)Jessica Plummer and Shane Richie have been voted in by the public to take on Wednesday’s gruesome Bushtucker Trial.The pair will both be taking on the challenge on Sickening Stalls, which involves drinking a range of disgusting drinks.It looks set to be one of the most disgusting trials yet, with all manager of strange cocktails for the pair to endure.It’s the second eating and drinking trial of the series, with Beverley Callard
Bruno Fernandes backing Marcus Rashford to be Champions League top scorer after Manchester United beat Istanbul BasaksehirBruno Fernandes celebrates with Marcus Rashford as Manchester United beat Istanbul Basaksehir (Getty)Bruno Fernandes is supporting Marcus Rashford’s push to be the Champions League’s top scorer this season as Manchester United sealed a 4-1 victory over Istanbul Basaksehir on Tuesday evening.Fernandes’ stunning strike opened the scoring for United and the Portugal international doubled his tally in the 19th minute.However, Fernandes passed up the chance to score an early hat-tri
- Ana Suda and Martha 'Mimi' Hernandez, both US citizens, said their constitutional rights were violated when they were detained in the parking lot outside a store in Havre, Montana in 2018.
- Caption: Rishi Sunak in new ?4,000,000,000 spending spree to get people back into workPicture: GettyThe Chancellor is planning to help thousands of unemployed people back into work as part of a multi-billion pound package announced in his first Spending Review tomorrow. Rishi Sunak says his ‘number one priority’ is protecting jobs and livelihoods amid the economic havoc wreaked by the coronavirus crisis. But Labour blasted the Government for ‘irresponsible choices’ w
- Murray spoke on a wide range of issues in tennis (Picture: ROSS WOODHALL)At the end of a disappointing season, Andy Murray is looking forward to the next and is full of ‘motivation’ to return to some of the biggest stages in tennis.Murray, the former world No. 1 from Dunblane, admitted he felt ‘down’ after bringing his season to a halt after a defeat to Fernando Verdasco in Cologne – his fourth loss in his last five matches.
It was a year to forget. He skipped the A
- Tony Blinken, Joe Biden's nomination to be secretary of state, paid tribute to his stepfather's surviving the Holocaust in his speech thanking the president-elect for the nomination.
- Officers are studying the online meetings held by hunting’s governing body The Hunting Office which has denied any wrongdoing and says comments are quoted 'out of context'
Kym Marsh has addressed rumours that Hear’Say may be reuniting to celebrate 20 years of the band next year, after the band spent lockdown reconnecting over Zoom. Appearing on The One Show, Kym revealed: ‘It’s been lockdown and everyone’s kind of been trying to reach out to people that maybe they haven’t spoken to in a while.‘We have reconnected an
- Sidney Powell founded a 'legal defense fund' to cash in on her new-found fame ' under the Internal Revenue Service category 501(c)(4), DailyMail.com can reveal.
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison, who has been pushing for states to open up to increase economic activity, said has urged Premier Palaszczuk not to shut down again.
- Despite warning they would face bankruptcy if they failed to cut services, town hall bosses spent £90,000 of public money on trips abroad.
- Beverley put her foot in it on Tuesday’s show (Credits: ITV/REX)Beverley Callard had I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! fans in stitches this evening, after accidentally putting her foot in it with Vernon Kay.The actress was talking about the TV show Splash, which she didn’t realise Vernon had hosted.After Vernon described it as a ‘strange show’ which was watched by ‘millions of people’, Beverley wasn’t quite so kind.She described it as th
- The Kremlin has said thatVladimir Putin cannot yet take Russia's Covid vaccine as it is still uncertified, despite it being deemed 'safe' to use.
- Randwick Council created the six safety measures for Clovelly, Coogee, Maroubra, Malabar, Little Bay, and La Perouse to reduce the risk of a Covid-19 outbreak.
- Gerardo Gutierrez, 70, died in April weeks after he became infected with the coronavirus which he is said to have contracted from a co-worker at a Publix supermarket in Miami Beach.
- The current New York City test positivity rate is 2.57 percent. Cuomo says the city-wide positivity rate will increase to 9 percent, more than triple what it is now, in the next three weeks.
- The TaxPayers' Alliance carried out an audit of three dozen bosses who each earn at least £200,000 a year found shocking examples of executive extravagance.
- Dee Rand, 50 and her husband Philip, 49, ended up paying almost double the asking price for a £200,000 property in Shropshire in need of a complete renovation after a bidding war broke out.
- The UK Department of Health wanted to discharge elderly people from overcrowded wards into 500 new dedicated care homes until they are no longer infectious.
- Jack Grealish has been compared to former England star Paul GascoigneFootball star Jack Grealish has admitted crashing his car after a party during lockdown — less than 24 hours after he urged fans to ‘Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives’.The England and Aston Villa winger — dubbed the ‘new Gazza’ by pundits — stank of alcohol after reversing his Range Rover into a parked van, before mounting a kerb, hitting a Mercedes and then smashing into a nearby
- English eccentric Maurice Wilson decided he wanted to crash-land on Mt Everest and summit the mountain by his 36th birthday. But he would never make it to the top
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!