- via metro.co.ukblack-ish has been renewed for its eighth and final season on ABC (Picture: Jessica Brooks/ABC/Getty Images)We’ve got bittersweet news for black-ish fans as the series has been renewed for its eighth and final season.Yep, Kenya Barris’ hit show will see the likes of Anthony Anderson, Tracee Ellis Ross, and Laurence Fishburne return as their beloved characters in season 8.A statement released on the show’s official Twitter page read: ‘We are humbled to have been the h
- via metro.co.ukWhat has Aldi got in store this week? (Picture: Getty Images)Aldi has a number of offers in the middle aisle every week – called Specialbuys.From egg chairs to bedding, and fire pits to liquor – there are always some great deals to be found.But what does the legendary middle aisle have in store of Aldi shoppers this week?Here are our top picks.What’s are Aldi’s Specialbuys this week?Aldi, which was recently awarded the UK’s Favourite Supermarket at the Good Housekee
- The survey of 1000 Australian drivers answered questions like 'drivers of what car are most likely to give it a first and last name?' and 'what percentage of drivers have put petrol in a diesel?'
- Police are telling fans of HBO's hit show 'Mare of Easttown' to stop trespassing on private property in Delaware County, Pennsylvania where the show was filmed.
- Sightseers were treated to the incredible momentUluru transformed into a scenic waterfall after torrential rainfall collided with the sacred rock on
Britney's boyfriend wears 'Free Britney' tee as she tells conservatorship hearing she wants to marryBritney Spears' boyfriend, Iranian personal trainer Sam Asghari, 27, showed his support for his girlfriend on Wednesday with a 'Free Britney' t-shirt ahead of her conservatorship hearing.
- Deputy Prime Minster Barnaby Joyce has missed today's parliamentary Question Time after being identified as a possible close contact of a positive Covid-19 case.
John McAfee's wife posted Father's Day message alleging U.S. authorities wanted him to die in prisonJohn McAfee's wife posted a Father's Day message alleging U.S. authorities wanted him to 'die in prison' just three days before his suicide.
- Thunderstorms and torrential rain are also forecast for the next four weeks amid reports the mercury could be pushed towards the high 30s in early July
- Britney Spears on Wednesday asked a court in Los Angeles to lift the 13-year conservatorship that she has been living under, describing it as intensively repressive and making her 'insane'.
- Monica Elizabeth Young, 24, appeared in Downing Centre District Court on Thursday supported by her parents, aunts and an uncle after pleading guilty to three counts of sexual intercourse with a child.
- Liam Price caused the death of 25-year-old Kelly Kennedy on July 4, 2016, when he ploughed head-on into her car, causing a 'huge impact' which killed her instantly
- Medical experts have warned young Australians to 'open their minds' and be aware of the devastating long-term health effects Covid could give them.
- In a new interview former president Bill Clinton discussed cancel culture, which he says was started by Republicans before being adopted by liberals.
- Peter White, 72, and wife Diana, 74, were discovered to have died of a drug overdose after leaving a note saying they were 'determined not to carry on in this life'
- The Voluntary Assisted Dying Bill was put to a conscience vote, passing parliament on its 17th attempt in 25 years about 11am on Thursday.
- Britney Spears appeared in a Los Angeles court via audiolink on Wednesday as she fought to fire her father as conservator of her estate. The singer, 39, has not had control of her finances since 2008.
- Northern Territory Parks and Wildlife rangers said DNA testing showed these dingo pups found near the Todd River in Alice Springs were not purebred and therefore needed to be rehomed..
- New South Wales' chief health adviser Dr Kerry Chant says a three-day lockdown across Sydney will not work as the highly-contagious Delta Covid strain spreads across the city.
- Joh Bailey's Double Bay hairdresser has been listed as a location for a potential superspreader event - putting hundreds of people at risk of infection.
- Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse. 65, belongs to the Ida Lewis Yacht Club of Newport - which he did not identify but was confirmed by the club.
- Dawson's Creek writer Heidi Ferrer's husband said on Wednesday that she just felt that she was only going to diminish' before committing suicide after 13 months with long-haul COVID-19.
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom is set to officially face a recall election this year. A date has not been set, but 50 candidates, including former Olympian Caitlyn Jenner have announced their runs.
- Former President Donald Trump criticized Democrats including Vice President Kamala Harris for denying theories he promoted as president that the coronavirus leaked from a lab in China.
- In a new interview former president Bill Clinton discussed cancel culture, which he says was started by Republicans who tried to cancel anyone who was not of the same mindset.
- The 27-year-old dance instructor was arrested by detectives at Nelson Bay, a coastal resort town in the Hunter region of NSW, at about 8:30am on Wednesday and charged with twelve sex crimes.
- Gladys Berejiklian has admitted she is 'upset and frustrated' as anyone else in Sydney after being asked a question about the patient zero limo driver who infected the eastern suburbs.
Why were charges against Charlie Teo's daughter Nicola for crashing into ex-bikie Jock Ross dropped?There are calls to explain the shock decision to dangerous driving drop charges against Charlie Teo's daughter Nicola, who collided with rural firefighter and former bikie boss Jock Ross in 2019.
- Norwegian man Didrik Hurum had been in the water with friends near popular diving site Flat Rock, 6km off North Stradbroke Island, when he suddenly vanishedon Wednesday.
- Christopher Denn, 31, has said that they have contacted the landlord Bromford Housing but after nine months they are still waiting for the company to sort out the problem
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!