- Senior Constable Richard Hansen rescued a four-year-old boy (left) and two women from a 4WD inundated with floodwaters in Bingleburra, in NSW's Hunter region on Thursday.
Married At First Sight UK viewers shower Gemma in support after she emotionally leaves experiment amid Whitney and Matt dramaGemma heartbreakingly chose to leave (Picture: E4)Married At First Sight UK viewers have rallied around Gemma Rose as she chose to leave the experiment at tonight’s commitment ceremony.The last few episodes have been filled with drama surrounding Gemma’s husband Matt Murray and Whitney Hughes, who was married to Duka Cav, as the pair discovered they actually had a connection.Not long later, a fiery showdown exploded in front of the other couples, and Matt and Whitney shared their fir
- Queen Elizabeth II died on September 8(Picture: REUTERS)Several UK broadcasters have been banned from showing moments from the Queen’s funeral ever again.Britain’s longest-reigning monarch died in September at the age of 96, sparking a period of mourning in the UK ahead of a massive State funeral.While the poignant funeral – which saw an estimated two million people line the streets to pay their respects – marked the end of the official mourning period, members
- A video posted to Twitter Wednesday shows a Good Samaritan wading through water from Hurricane Ian to save a helpless cat. The video has since gone viral for its display of human kindness and goodness.
- Top of the list of problems that bring us down is a bad night's sleep, which was cited by 45 per cent of the 2,000 people surveyed. This was followed by losing a wallet or purse (35 per cent).
- Oksana did not want her children indoctrinated by Russia after Vladimir Putin's invading troops took over her village in southern Ukraine, and then imposed their school curriculum this month.
- The shooting occurred at a building on Fontaine Street - a location where there are multiple schools - including, Bay Area Technology School, and Sojourner Truth Independent Study.
- The Navy has proposed rigorous blood tests among SEAL recruits after a 24-year old SEAL trainee died hours after completing the grueling 'Hell Week,' and steroids were reportedly found in his car.
- The Bank of England was reportedly worried about pensions crashing (Pictures: Reuters/Shutterstock)The Bank of England had to step in and buy up massive amounts of debt to shore up prices ‘to save pensions’, it has been claimed.
The UK’s central bank was forced to take steps to prevent a ‘material risk to UK financial stability’ after the Government announced un-costed plans to borrow billions of pounds to fund a raft of tax cuts last week.
The bank’s move, on
Grand Designs viewers heartbroken as homeowner’s dad dies suddenly before getting chance to move into dream houseGrand Designs homeowner Mike’s dad died during the construction of his new home (Picture: Channel 4)Tragedy repeatedly struck in Grand Designs on Wednesday night, with the homeowner’s dad dying before he could get the opportunity to move into his son’s dream house and his mum suffering a fall.The episode saw presenter Kevin McCloud follow Sarah and Mike, who were building a huge multi-generational abode in Derbyshire.While the couple initially ran into problems with their roof,
- British and American spies believe there is 'credible intelligence' to suggest the Russian president is preparing an attack that will turn the war effort in his favour.
- Dean Pascal-Modeste, 21, died at the scene in Grove Park, south-east London, on February 24, 2017 (Picture: Central News)A young music producer was stabbed to death in a ‘pitiless’ gang attack in front of horrified parents on the afternoon school run, a court has heard. Dean Pascal-Modeste, 21, suffered 14 knife wounds and died at the scene in Grove Park, south-east London, on February 24, 2017. One of his alleged attackers, Jahtel Williamson, 26, is on trial for his m
- Many weather forecasters are getting out in front of the story by being outside during Hurricane Ian as part of a storied tradition of fearless forecasters braving the storm for the sake of good coverage.
- Labour could tax wealth more heavily, Sir Keir Starmer hinted yesterday. Speaking at the Party conference, he said he was 'looking at what is a fair way to tax all income, wherever it comes from'.
- Bubbles, a chimpanzee previously owned by Michael Jackson, has been secured inside a Florida ape sanctuary ahead of Hurricane Ian.
- Scott, who is worth an estimated $28 billion following her divorce from Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, removed husband Dan Jewett's name and picture from her Giving Pledge profile.
- The west Londoners are already having to play catch-up (Picture: Getty Images)Chelsea have belatedly joined the race to sign Jude Bellingham and have made him the number one transfer priority for their new sporting director, according to reports.The Blues had a somewhat chaotic summer window after the departures of Marina Granovskaia, Bruce Buck and Petr Cech, with co-owner Todd Boehly taking up an interim sporting director role.Things did not go entirely to plan, however, with Chelsea missing o
- The seven year sentence is one of the longest handed down for the riot which saw terrified politicians running for their lives. It followed repeated claims from Donald Trump that the result of the 2020 election was fradulent
- Concerns about Mermaids, which received £500,000 in lottery funding, increased following the appointment as CEO of Susie Green (pictured), who has no medical training.
- The smartphone used illegally by David Norris, 46, one of Stephen Lawrence's killers in his prison cell has been found inside his body after he was X-rayed at Dartmoor prison.
- Sasha Banks is now going by her real name on Twitter after removing all references to WWE from her handle.Wrestler and actress Mercedes Varnado – who still references her WWE persona and the company in her bio – hasn’t been seen on WWE television since she shockingly walked out of a Raw taping back in May alongside her tag team partner Naomi over creative issues.Fans were surprised on Wednesday when the performer changed her handle on Twitter from @SashaBanksWWE to @M
- Democratic NY State Senator Toby Ann Stavisky's Twitter account liked several pornographic videos posted on September 25, with her office blaming a rouge staffer.
- The Communication Workers Union announced the action across the Royal Mail Group's network over October and November, which could hamper Black Friday and Christmas deliveries
- *hides behind cushion* (Picture: ITV)As if it’s not enough that Al (Michael Wildman) is humiliating Kerry (Laura Norton), she goes and embarrasses herself big time in more ways than one when she attempts to make Al her permanent partner in Emmerdale.Al and Chas (Lucy Pargeter) have been playing a dangerous game with their affair, suffering some close calls through callousness. But somehow, Kerry has remained none-the-wiser despite almost rumbling them, like nearly walking in on them in a h
- Will it work? (Pictures: BBC)Can the rift between Callum Highway (Tony Clay) and Ben Mitchell (Max Bowden) on EastEnders be healed? Lola (Danielle Harold) certainly thinks so, and in upcoming episodes she puts a plan in action to try to get the two talking again.She ropes in Ben and Jay (Jamie Borthwick) to help Vi (Gwen Taylor) move out of her house, and when Callum comes home he’s surprised to find Ben there helping with the move.
It’s not long before Ben and Callum realise that Lo
- Emergency services rushed onto the tarmac at Heathrow Airport after two planes reportedly crashed into each other while taxiing this evening.
Joy Reid slammed for comparing Florida residents fleeing Ian to illegal migrants flooding the borderMSNBC host Joy Reid faced backlash for comparing Floridians evacuating ahead of Hurricane Ian to the illegal migrants flooding the US border.
- Shaddai Smith, 32, and Jason Sebran, 38, broke into a house in Hounslow, west London, and killed Renato Geci, 21, during a bungled burglary on the cannabis factory
- Forbes estimated his value to be $3.7 billion in 2016, and fell by more than a billion in 2020 and 2021 - at a time when the COVID-19 pandemic was wreaking havoc on the global economy.
‘It was horrifying to me’: Hayden Panettiere ‘wasn’t aware of giving up permanent custody to daughter’ until she moved to UkraineHayden Panettiere opened up about her custody battle with Wladimir Klitschko (Picture: Facebook)Hayden Panettiere has spoken out over her custody heartbreak with ex-boyfriend, Wladimir Klitschko.The former couple met in 2009, and eventually welcomed daughter Kaya together, before ending their relationship in 2018.Following their split, it was decided that Kaya should live with Wladimir in Ukraine – when she was three years old – while the Scream actress battled alcohol and drug addic
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!