- Nicola Adams will be one half of Strictly’s first same-sex couple (Picture: BBC/Rex)BBC bosses have responded after receiving complaints about the first ever same-sex pairing on Strictly Come Dancing.The next series is due to start very soon, with Nicola Adams, Jamie Laing, Ranvir Singh and Clara Amfo among those taking part.It was recently announced that boxer Nicola would be part of a same-sex dancing partnership – something many were delighted by.However, bosses have confirmed the
Michaela Coel is freezing her eggs in case she changes her mind about having kids in the future: ‘I’ve never felt it’Michaela Coel has never had the urge to have children (Picture: GQ/Ben Weller)Michaela Coel has spoken out about interracial dating and planning for the future in case she changes her mind about having children.The I May Destroy You and Chewing Gum star, 32, has never had a desire to start a family, but is getting her eggs frozen in case she feels differently down the line.She told GQ’s Heroes Issue: ‘Sometimes I worry that I don’t [think about having children] as much as I sho
- Peter John O'Neill, 61, was given only a five-year suspended sentence at Hobart's Supreme Court earlier this month after pleading guilty to crimes against young boys across Tasmania.
- Ned is in BIG trouble (Picture: Channel 5)Ned Willis’ (Ben Hall) worst nightmare is coming true – Scarlett Brady (Whelan Browne) is back in Neighbours and set to terrorise him once again. She wants revenge and Ned is about to walk right into it.It’s usually a bad idea to post any kind of nudes on the internet, but Ned is about to learn the hard way the problems getting naked on the net can bring.He’s been pulled in by the lure of easy cash on Fandangle; with costs for the
- Corrie Star Ryan Russell does Sixty SecondsCoronation Street star Ryan Russell made history as a member of the first black family to live on the famous cobbles when he joined as Michael Bailey last year.Speaking about the importance of his casting in the iconic soap now, Russell added how vital it was for shows to tell stories from different perspectives.Here the Corrie actor, 27, reflects on his passion for fashion, his time as a CBeebies presenter – and his role as cobbles dreamer Michae
- The Northern Ireland's Public Prosecution Service said no further former soldiers will be prosecuted over their actions in Londonderry on January 30, when 13 civilians were fatally shot.
- A mum and her daughter have been jailed for life for the killing of five members of their family, including three children, outside the US city of Philadelphia last year
- Planks are a great way to engage your core muscles (Picture: Getty)Core strength is so important for overall health. The stability and flexibility that comes with having strong abdominal muscles really has an impact on everything else.But, it is an area that is often overlooked – or trained incorrectly. It’s really easy to focus on the wrong things when you’re trying to build on your stomach muscles.Steven Virtue, fitness content and programming manager at Total Fitness, h
- Victor Hugo Peralta Rodriguez has covered 95% of his body in tattoos so far, and he has no plans to stop any time soon
- Police have moved to calm escalating fears of a kidnap gang operating in Worcester - after panic spread following a series of online reports. Superintendent Steph Brighton denied claims.
Black Panther’s Letitia Wright on John Boyega friendship and being ‘sad and hurt’ by lack of space for Black women to succeedLetitia Wright stars in the BBC’s Small Axe (Picture: ELLE UK/Marcin Kempski)Letitia Wright has admitted she is ‘sad and it hurts’ that Black women have historically had a lack of space to succeed.The Black Panther star, 26, opened up in a new interview with Elle UK, explaining that she wants to pave the way for others to also succeed.‘It’s sad and it hurts. But, the funny thing is, if you actually step aside from that mentality and go, no, there’s space for a
- Daniel Lee, 36, ditched his job at the Brisbane shopping centre to become a real estate king pin.
- Brian Kolfage, 38, has denied using funds from the multimillion-dollar GoFundMe account set up in support of President Trump's wall initiative to spend on his and wife Ashley's lifestyle.
- A La Niña occurs when stronger equatorial winds, blowing east to west, cool the Pacific Ocean in the tropical north of Australia.
- Mary Irvine failed to report her job as a personal aged care worker in Victoria to the government agency on two occasions over a five year period.
- Zoe Ball is the BBC’s highest-paid star (Picture: BBC)BBC boss Tim Davie has defended Zoe Ball’s eye-watering £1.36 million salary, describing her as an ‘exceptional broadcaster’. It was reported this week that Zoe, 49, had requested a pay cut from the Beeb after allegedly growing ‘uncomfortable’ with her pay rise. The presenter replaced Chris Evans on his Radio 2 Breakfast Show last year and saw her salary jump from £370,000 to £1.
Strangers Things star David Harbour steps in to heist thriller No Sudden Move as George Clooney bows outStranger Things actor David Harbour has been added to the cast of No Sudden Move (Picture: Getty Images)Stranger Things star David Harbour has been cast in thriller No Sudden Move as it goes back into production.The 50s-set heist drama, directed by Steven Soderbergh, follows a group of criminals who are given the seemingly simple job of stealing a document, but when their plan goes wrong they go on the hunt for who hired them – and why.Filming was delayed after the coronavirus pandemic sto
- Coleen Rooney seen for the first time since Rebekah Vardy’s Dancing On Ice news (Picture: Backgrid)Coleen Rooney has been seen for the first time since Rebekah Vardy announced she would be taking part in Dancing On Ice.Jamie Vardy’s wife confirmed her stint this morning, during an appearance on Good Morning Britain.And Coleen – who previously accused the mum-of-five of leaking stories about her – looked preoccupied as she headed out for a coffee break in Cheshire, followi
- The BBC is renewing its commitment to impartiality (Picture: Peter Macdiarmid/Getty Images)BBC’s new Director-General has said that stars will be stripped of their Twitter accounts if they breach impartiality guidelines.In his introductory speech earlier this month, Tim Davie doubled down on the BBC’s ‘commitment to impartiality’, saying that new social media rules would be ‘rigorously enforced’.Now, Davie has said that new guidelines set to be published will
A sex doll shop owner has revealed they saw a massive surge in sales over lockdown.
When appearing on today’s instalment of This Morning, alongside the male doll Jesse, Jade Stanley spoke about her business and how it has soared throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
Hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield asked if there’s a certain client she tailors for, to which th
Space watchers have captured a remarkable sight on camera: a meteoroid glancing off the atmosphere and shooting back out to space.These so-called ‘Earthgrazes’ are incredibly rare and stop the meteoroid becoming a meteorite as it never makes it down to the ground.In this case, the Earthgrazer was filmed by the Global Meteor Network (GMN) as it took place in the skies above no
- Friday’s episode is the latest in a spree of seven incidents (Picture: Google Maps/Mail Online)A 14-year-old boy fears he is the latest victim of a possible kidnap gang targeting women and teenagers in Worcester.Xanda Chesworth managed to escape after being approached by two men as he walked home from school on Friday afternoon.Detectives say they are looking into seven incidents in the city’s Arboretum area since early September 10, including the one involving Xanda’s on Frida
- Just days before Christmas, Kimberley Amato was awoken by her husband's screams from her daughter's bedroom where their three-year-old was lying motionless under a fallen dresser
- The three-bedroom £250,000 home in Malton, North Yorkshire, comes with a plot in the graveyard as an "unusual" optional extra "should the owner wish to have this included"
- Wales recorded 280 new coronavirus cases on Monday (Picture: Matthew Horwood/Getty Images)There are currently 12 areas in Wales under local lockdown restrictions, including the capital city of Cardiff.The measures have been put in place in order to help curb the rising coronavirus cases across the UK, with 286 new cases being recorded in Wales alone yesterday.The total number of coronavirus cases in Wales now stands at 23,231, according to Public Health Wales.But where is there a local lockdown
- The NHS Covid-19 app will inform you if you need to self-isolate (Picture: Leon Neal/Getty Images)Anyone who experiences symptoms of Covid-19 is being urged to get a test and self-isolate for 14 days, but what should you do if you’ve been exposed to someone who has the virus?Government guidance says that if you’ve been in contact with someone who has tested positive you’ll be informed by the NHS Test and Trace service either via a text, email or phone call.If that happens, what
- The migrants arrived by dinghy in the early hours of this morning after crossing the Channel in the dark last night and arriving in Dover.
- Director General Tim Davie said shifting to a civil system where bailiffs can collect debts was 'not good' - with higher fines and tougher enforcement
- Rhea James said she was punched in the face by thugs who spotted the £20,000 vehicle and told her 'We're going to smash it up' outside a takeaway in Altrincham, Greater Manchester.
- The figures, released by the Office for National Statistics were for registered deaths involving Covid-19 in the week ending September 18 - and six of nine English regions saw a rise in death toll
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!