- Laporta ‘dreaming’ of Ronaldo and Messi in the same team (Picture: Getty)Barcelona president Joan Laporta is dreaming of a sensational move for Cristiano Ronaldo to create his ‘utopia’ of the Real Madrid legend and Lionel Messi playing in the same side.Laporta was re-elected as club president in March with his immediate priority to resolve the future of Messi. The Argentine has just nine days remaining on his contract at the Camp Nou but reports in Spain claim a new deal
- Alex Scott spoke out after being criticised by the former House of Lords member (Picture: Getty)Alex Scott has hit back in the best way after being mocked for her East London accent by a former House Of Lords member.The Arsenal legend, who’s been widely praised for her punditry, was back presenting on the BBC after Lord Digby Jones criticised her for dropping her g’s.He tweeted: ‘Enough! I can’t stand it anymore! Alex Scott spoils a good presentational job on the BBC Olym
- Ben Elliot, 45, introduced super-rich clients from his company Quintessentially to the Prince of Walesafter they paid his company tens of thousands of pounds.
Gabby Thomas (Rosie Bentham) is left fearing for her life in upcoming Emmerdale scenes, when she hears someone lurking about in Home Farm.
The mainstay of the ITV soap is spooked when a loud bang comes from the living room, when she thought the house to be empty.
She calls out to see if it groundsman Will Taylor (Dean Andrews) is responsible for the sound, but upon receiving no re
Aadi Alahan (Adam Hussain) takes a chance on love in upcoming Coronation Street scenes, as he asks Summer Spellman (Harriet Bibby) out.The young lad opens up to Summer about how he feels next week, explaining that if anything happened to her, he’d be sad.
Summer reciprocates those feelings, but Aadi panics and makes a swift exit, leaving Summer somewhat confused!In need of help, A
- Once inside Downing Street in London, Sir Lynton Crosby headed instead to Rishi Sunak's flat, where the men had what aides describe as 'a quick catch-up'.
- Curtis Crosland, 60, was released from prison Thursday after serving more than 30 years behind bars for a 1984 murder after witnesses recanted.
- via mirror.co.ukBefore Princess Eugenie moved into Prince Harry and Meghan's old home, very little was ever seen of Frogmore Cottage, a property with rich royal history
- Maternity staff across the NHS are also putting their patients in danger of suffering premature or stillbirths with unfounded scare stories about the jabs, medics say.
- The gripping story of how, in 1962, a group of students dug a tunnel under the Berlin Wall to help 29 people escape East Germany was turned into a nerve-jangling BBC podcast.
- The former UK Health Secretary is understood to be in regular contact with Ms Coladangelo - but they are not yet living together.
- Starting family life in the glare of the Downing Street spotlight while carrying the burden of the highest office in the land was never going to be easy.
- Accounts published as Mrs Cameron was at Goodwood Ladies Day drinking champagne with stepfather Viscount Astor raise questions about why the company needed to make furlough claims.
- The 35-year-old, who is a brand ambassador for Casamigos tequila, was pictured with former Glamour magazine editor and fashion ambassador Maria Buccellati.
- Ministers agreed in principle a new 'amber watch list' which could mean amber countries go straight to red. MPs called for a guarantee tourists would not have to quarantine in this case.
- Disaster strikes (Pictures: BBC)Love was in the air in tonight’s Casualty, as the scene was set for Fenisha (Olivia D’Lima) and Ethan (George Rainsford)’s wedding. But with the guests all assembling, the bride and groom were nowhere to be seen.Ethan hadn’t been able to resist going to find out the latest news about his Huntington’s and how it might affect his future. Fenisha wanted him to wait until after the wedding, but he decided to go anyway.Fenisha had stayed a
- Sources close to the BBC's creative diversity director, 44, confirmed that she earns between £5,000 and £6,000 per corporate event, meaning she earned at least £30,000 in just two months.
- Teddy Soares revealed his royal roots (Picture: ITV/REX/Shutterstock)Love Island has cast everyone from social media influencers and and models to boxers and former boyband members – but we’ve now had our first royal.Teddy Soares has suddenly revealed he used to be a prince, leaving the other islanders stunned.Chatting to his pals in the main villa before he headed to Casa Amor, Teddy explained that he’s half Nigerian and opened up about his roots.‘I’m going to say
- James Esses, 29, is now taking legal action against the Metanoia Institute in West London, where he was studying for a Masters in psychotherapy, after he was told to leave the course over his views.
- Margaret Thatcher, Britain's first female Prime Minister who changed the face of UK politics, united with Ronald Reagan in their devotion to victorious wartime leader Winston Churchill.
Government watchdog calls for review of foreign CCTV technology in Whitehall after Matt Hancock leakFraser Sampson, the Biometrics and Surveillance Camera Commissioner, has written to the British Government's Cabinet Office Minister Michael Gove
- Carrie Johnson announces she is pregnant, having suffered a miscarriage early on in the year - and Twitter springs to life like a putrefying zombie, writes SARAH VINE.
- The Covid-19 Task Force, which is run out of the UK Cabinet Office, sits in on meetings held by Ministers, and then offers 'advice' on the implementation of measures.
- Allegra Stratton, who raised eyebrows in No 10 by advocating the merits of the Green Party, reached for a Mooncup, which is described as an 'eco-friendly alternative to tampons'.
- The flagship scheme announced by Prime Minister Boris Johnson was heralded as a 'fresh commitment' to tackling crime. Sources said it would be across 19 forces in England and Wales.
- The notorious parmo has become the culinary pride of Middlesbrough - and now a campaign is under way to secure special protected status for the fat-laden treat.
- Priti Patel, 49, wore a £2,300 navy satin shirt dress on Wednesday at the dedication ceremony for the new UK Police Memorial in Staffordshire to honour the courage and sacrifice of fallen officers.
- Daniel Goodwyn, an unvaccinated Capitol riot suspect was blasted by a federal judge for chewing through his masks during his arrest and refusing to wear one during his pretrial hearing.
- So far, only two-thirds of people aged between 18 and 30 in England have received a first dose since they became eligible in June, compared with 88.4 per cent across all age groups.
- Ex-England defender Gary Neville, a supporter of Jeremy Corbyn's soak-the-rich far-Left policies, has held at least two Zoom meetings with Sir Keir Starmer in recent months, party sources have said.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!