- Homeless refuge Sheltered By Grace,based in the south Brisbane suburb of Logan, has added a 12-bedroom wing to house male victims of family violence.
- Willie Garson has died (Picture: Rex)Sex And The City stars are in mourning following the news of Willie Garson’s death aged 57.Garson was best-known for playing flamboyant talent agent Stanford Blatch, the close friend and confidante of Sarah Jessica Parker’s Carrie Bradshaw in the franchise, and appeared in the main show and subsequent films.He had also been working on the HBO Max spin-off series And Just Like That.Cynthia Nixon, who plays Miranda Hobbes in Sex And The City, shared
- Mandy is taken aback when Dr Ali asks her out (Picture: Lime Pictures)Hollyoaks has confirmed that Mandy Richardson (Sarah Jayne Dunn) will be asked out on a date by Dr Ali Shahzad (Raji James).The popular character has been through a lot in recent months, following Ella’s (Erin Palmer) incarceration for Jordan Price’s (Connor Calland) murder.
Ella, as viewers know, initially kept shtum about her role in the crime, and Mandy encouraged her do so, as she pinned the blame on Charlie De
- Sheree is feeling lonely (Picture: BBC)Sheree Trueman (Suzette Llewellyn) has made her opinion towards Lola Pearce (Danielle Harold) perfectly clear in EastEnders, convinced Isaac Baptiste (Stevie Basaula) would be better off not being in a relationship with her.Taking things a step further, Sheree has made the decision to move back to Trinidad, and wants both Patrick (Rudolph Walker) and Isaac to go with her.However, she’ll find herself feeling isolated soon as Isaac ignores his mother&rs
- It’s war! (Picture: ITV)Daniel Osbourne (Rob Mallard) faces losing his new found career in Coronation Street as his feud with David Platt (Jack P Shepherd) escalates – but can he restrain himself after behaving aggressively in public?Elsewhere, Imran Habeeb (Charlie de Melo) continues to hide his guilty secret – but after making an allegation, will Toyah Battersby (Georgia Taylor) get to the heart of the matter?Coronation Street spoilers next week monday september 27 part oneDa
- Kevin’s feeling the pressure (Picture: ITV)Stressed Kevin Webster (Michael Le Vell) will plan to expose murderer Corey Brent (Maximus Evans) in Coronation Street as he grows desperate to bring a missing Abi Franklin (Sally Carman) home.Jack reveals that Corey’s been promoted to County’s first team and put on the bench for the next match.As Nina (Mollie Gallagher) and Asha (Tanisha Gorey) discover the news, they join Kevin as they try and tell Corey’s County teammates that
Moment angry bison hurls rival through air as animals clash in the middle of the road at YellowstoneTwo bison get a fight over a female during mating season at Yellowstone National Park. The pair were filmed ramming into each other in a battle of dominance.
- Police rushed to the Isle of Dogs, east London, around 8.30pm last night after reports of a group of males fighting. A man, believed to be in his 30s, had suffered stab wounds. He died at the scene.
- Shattered family and friends have paid tribute to the 'deeply caring' woman whose body was found inside a cabin in remote forest last weekend on the NSW mid-north coast.
- When police officers searched the car, they discovered three buckets of KFC, 10 tubs of coleslaw and numerous boxes of fries, as well as £51,000 in cash - with takeaway services banned due to lockdown
Graphic designer claims she alerted FBI to Spread Creek camp site where Gabby Petito's remains foundJessica Schultz, 38, told the FBI on September 16 that she saw a man she is '100 per cent certain' was Brian Laundrie on August 26, 27 and 28 near Spread Creek campsite - where Gabby Petito's body was.
- Shire of Ravensthorpe chief executive Gavin Pollock used his position to register a sex worker as a supplier to the WA shire spending almost $55,000 for over a year.
- Barry Morphew turned to aggressive fauna to explain away evidence linking him to his wife's disappearance last year, including 'chasing a chipmunk with a gun' around the house.
- After the worries the coronavirus pandemic brought with it about everything from employment and health to money, it seems the battle is not yet won. A bleak winter could mean rising inflation, increased prices for food and soaring energy bills
- Victorians ski resort Mount Buller is 47 kilometres away from the epicentre of the earthquake, where skiers and snowboarders were enjoying a late season run on the mountain.
- The victim, a woman aged in her late 20s, is claiming damages for battery and assault in the NSW Supreme Court, after the disgraced ex-NRL star was convicted of sexual assault in March.
- The mother, 32, was driving with her five kids - aged between 16 months and 10-years-old - when their car veered off the road and crashed in the NSW Central Coast on Tuesday night.
- Newly revealed documents purport to show grant proposals to release skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing “novel chimeric spike proteins” of bat coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan
- The actor played Stanford in Sex And The City (Picture: Rex)Sex And The City actor Willie Garson has died aged 57.According to TMZ, sources close to the star said he had ‘been battling cancer’ though it is not confirmed the illness was the cause of his death.Garson was best-known for playing flamboyant talent agent Stanford Blatch, the close friend and confidante of Sarah Jessica Parker’s Carrie Bradshaw.He reprised the role in the two Sex And The City films and had been filmin
- The actor played Stanford in Sex And The City (Picture: Rex)Sex And The City actor Willie Garson has died aged 57.Garson was best-known for playing flamboyant talent agent Stanford Blatch, the close friend and confidante of Sarah Jessica Parker’s Carrie Bradshaw.He reprised the role in the two Sex And The City films and had been filming in the upcoming HBO Max spin-off series And Just Like That.A number of his co-stars have paid tribute, including Cynthia Nixon, who plays Miranda Hobbes in
- Footage from the CBD shows dozens of police officers handcuffing at least one male and two female demonstrators on Wednesday morning.
- West Australian Premier Mark McGowan said on Sunrise the state will remain closed to NSW and Victorian travellers until beyond Christmas, as social restrictions on WA residents would remain.
- Brazil's presidential office announced on Tuesday that Health Minister Marcelo Queiroga had tested positive for the virus and will be quarantining in New York for two weeks amid the UN meeting.
- The booster jab program has started. (Picture: Getty)The NHS has started implementing the booster jab initiative as the fight against Covid and the new variants continues.The booster vaccines are being recommended to give longer-lasting protection as we approach the winter months as it’s not yet known how long protection from Covid the initial vaccines give.To begin with, booster jabs are being offered in a similar rollout to the initial vaccines, with care home residents, front line worke
- Megan Scotcher, 28, suffered from mental health issues and things had ‘snowballed’ out of control, the judge said
- A leading seismologist says one of the factors that led to 13 people dying in the 1989 Newcastle earthquake could have killed people on Chapel Street in Melbourne during Wednesday's quake.
- Premier Gladys Berejiklian has warned unvaccinated NSW residents will miss out on new freedoms even after the state hits 80 per cent double dose.
- Evergrande has defaulted on its debts and credit ratings agency S&P is expecting China to let it fail. This has major implications for Australia which relies on exporting iron ore.
- Local business owners have called for the NSW government to scrap its five client limit when personal services reopen once the state hits 70 per cent vaccination.
- Marcelo Queiroga tested positive for the disease hours after accompanying President Jair Bolsonaro to the United Nations General Assembly on Tuesday
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!