- The woman from Drouin in Gippsland, Victoria became a multimillionaire overnight after scoring a winning ticket in Oz Lotto's Tuesday night draw.
- Caption: Lady Gaga, Bad Boys for Life and This Is Us lead 2020 People\’s Choice Awards nominees
Credit: Getty/RexFandoms are ready to battle it out after the 2020 E!’s People’s Choice Awards nominations were released in full.With 44 categories to cover all things television, music and pop culture, the likes of Lady Gaga, Cardi B and Ariana Grande have bagged numerous nods.
While Bad Boys for Life, This Is Us and Birds of Prey and Grey’s Anatomy got lots of love in the fil
- FIFA 21 – there’s no need to miss out (pic: EA)The 10-hour trial of FIFA 21 has proven so popular that it’s caused EA Play to crash but there is a way round the problem on both consoles.Not that there was ever any doubt, but FIFA 21 looks set to be absolutely massive, as the promise of a 10-hour trial manages to break EA Play.Most fans have found that trying to access the EA Play app causes it to crash and show an error message, with no obvious way round the problem.Clearly the
- A new report reveals Amy Coney Barrett promoted the notion that life begins at conception as Trump has said he didn't know her perspective on Roe v. Wade before nominating her to the Supreme Court.
- Mendy made his debut against Spurs (Picture: Getty Images)Edouard Mendy says he is ‘sad’ about Chelsea’s loss to Tottenham on penalties in the Carabao Cup, but is ‘honoured’ to have made his debut for the club.The Senegal international made the switch from Rennes to Stamford Bridge for £22 million, being brought in to put pressure on the faltering Kepa Arrizabalaga.Kepa’s string of high-profile errors last season continued into the new campaign as he gif
- PCs Joanna and Jack Wilber have been nominated for a national police bravery award after being subjected to a 'sustained attack' after they stepped in protect a scared woman while off-duty.
- (Picture: BBC)Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) made a huge discovery in EastEnders tonight (October 1), as Callum ‘Halfway’ Highway’s (Tony Clay) comments about the tragic car accident resulted in him discovering Raymond was involved in the crash.Denise Fox (Diane Parish) was horrified to discover that Raymond had lost both his adopted parents in the accident, and she’s been spending as much time at the hospital with her biological son as a possible.
However, Ellie Nixon (M
EastEnders spoilers: Ian Beale forges Kathy’s signature to re-mortgage the cafe in devastating betrayal(Picture: BBC)Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) took drastic action in EastEnders tonight (October 30) after he made a shock discovery, as he forged mum Kathy’s (Gillan Taylforth) signature to re-mortgage the cafe.
Ian has been desperately doing whatever he can in order to get his hands on some money to pay Max Branning (Jake Wood) back.Viewers will know that the used his business partner’s share of the restaurant to buy The Queen Vic for Sharon Watts (Letitia Dean), but after lockdown, the
- (Picture: BBC)Mick Carter’s (Danny Dyer) suspicions about Frankie Lewis (Rose Ayling-Ellis) reached new heights in EastEnders tonight (October 1) and thus he lashed out, leaving the young woman incredibly upset.
Mick was left somewhat perturbed earlier this week when he discovered that Frankie was taking pictures of Ollie on her camera.
What’s more, he realised that it wasn’t just Ollie she had been photographing, but the whole Carter clan in general — leaving him worried
- Domestic abuser Curtis Scott held his victim hostage in her bathroom, forcing the woman to claw her way through its wall to escape (Picture: Hamilton County Justice Center)A domestic abuse victim held hostage in her own bathroom managed to claw through its wall to escape. The unnamed woman used her bare hands to scratch through the wall in July 2019, after Curtis Scott, 45, locked her inside the room at her apartment in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Scott, who was convicted of kidnapping and felony assault
- National Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio is serving as the Florida state director of the political support group Latinos for Trump, DailyMail.com can reveal.
Prince Harry has revealed he had an ‘awakening’ about structural racism when he first met wife The Duchess of Sussex.The Duke of Sussex has admitted he thought he was familiar with the many problems facing people from BAME communities across the globe – but realised he ‘wasn’t aware’ when he started dating Meghan Markle.Saying everyone needs to ‘
- Striking pictures from Edinburgh University's Pollock Hall capture a cheerless scene in which young freshers sit down to dinner at rows of individual wooden desks all facing the front.
- Back in 2001, Australia's then-Prime Minister described its controversial policy of sending all asylum seekers to an island off Papua New Guinea as its 'Pacific Solution'
- The Queen still intends to use the palace for audiences and engagements, but changes have been made in line with the 'rule of six' as she looks set to move to Windsor Castle in October
The Undertaker’s ‘lost match’: WWE legend faced JBL in unseen 48-minute epic never shown on televisionTwo legends did battle in an unaired bout (Photo: WWE)The Undertaker has had many legendary battles – and one of them has never seen the light of day.WWE’s Phenom shared the ring with John “Bradshaw” Layfield plenty of times of the year, but one of their matches was only seen by an intimate crowd and it sounds like a truly special night.The two bona fide icons in the business did battle for almost 50 minutes at an untelevised live event back in the day, and even Vince McM
- Homes in Cornwall felt the full effects on September 29 and 30 and one had a magnitude of 1.5 and was felt across the Redruth area, the the British Geological Survey have announced
- The White House blocked an order given by CDC Director Robert Redfield which would have kept cruise ships docked longer to spread the spread of coronavirus. (Photo: AP)Donald Trump’s administration has blocked attempts by another government department to stop cruise ships sailing from swing state Florida over Covid fears.
The ‘no sail’ policy plan was overruled at a coronavirus task force meeting on Tuesday, even after Centers for Disease Control Director Dr Robert R Redfield b
- Former Mouseketeer Bonni Lou Kern died on MondayFormer Mouseketeer Bonni Lou Kern has died at the age of 79.The star was part of the original group of the Mickey Mouse Club in the 1950s and starred in the Save the Wonder Mouseketeers! movie.According to TMZ,she died of natural causes on Monday while staying in Wooster, Ohio.Bonni starred alongside famous Mouseketeers like Annette Funicello, Judy Harriet and Eileen Diamond during her time with Disney.She had a starring role in the
- Two men were found dead in a car on an industrial estate in Dudley, West Midlands on Wednesday (Picture: PA/SWNS)A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after two men were found shot dead on an industrial estate in the West Midlands.The two victims, in their late 20s or early 30s, were gunned down off Moor Street in Dudley, West Midlands shortly after 1pm on Wednesday, police believe.They were pronounced dead at the scene after their bodies were found in a parked car at 3.30pm. They are y
- Ex-football star Paul Stewart had been married to Bev for 33 years after they met in her hometown of Blackpool. She has been described as a 'full time mum' to their three children.
- Angry internet users noticed merchandise featuring the inflammatory phrase was being sold on the e-retailers following thePresident debate on Tuesday night.
- The Borat 2 trailer released Thursday reveals Sacha Baron Cohen was the Trump impersonator who crashed Mike Pence's speech at CPAC in February.
- (Picture: Lime Pictures)Juliet Nightingale (Niamh Blackshaw) made an enemy out of Jordan Price (Connor Calland) in Hollyoaks tonight (October 1), and thus the drug-dealer issued a dark threat.Juliet wasn’t pleased when Jordan gave her instructions regarding a drugs drop-off, as she believed that she and Sid Sumner (Billy Price) are capable of more than just dropping off the product.Therefore, she ignored her bosses wishes and attempted to sell the drugs, but conflict ensued — as Jord
- The NHL champion Tampa Bay Lightning ignored social distancing guidelines at their celebratory boat parade on Wednesday by allowing fans to drink beer directly from the Stanley Cup.
- The app, COVID Alert NY, was released on Thursday as New York state continues to see alarming spikes in new cases across several communities, mainly in New York City.
- Heather Hancock was admitted as the new Master in a special socially distanced ceremony at the College's Victorian Chapel today.
- The Department of Agriculture is including a letter signed by President Donald Trump in boxes of surplus food that are being sent out to needy American families.
- Denise Fergus said it was the 'first time something has ever gone her way' in her long fight for justice. Her son was two-years-old when he was murderedin Bootle, Merseyside, in 1993.
- Tyre Snead, 24, was arrested in Tampa, Florida, for allegedly kidnapping his ex-girlfriend at gunpoint and holding her captive for four hours. The woman was rescued by officers.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!