- Australia Post has unveiled 26 new collectable coins all featuring classic Aussie icons including an Akubra hat, a koala and a pavlova. They will be on offer from Monday.
Microsoft has shown off more of Hellblade 2 but there’s still no sign of gameplay footage and development hasn’t yet gone into full swing.It may have been the first Xbox Series X/S game to have been revealed, in December 2019, but it doesn’t seem as if Senua’s Saga: Hellblade 2 is going to be out any time soon.As part of the extended Xbox Games Showcase, develope
- EXCLUSIVE: Darren Atkinson's daughters Emily and Poppy both have cystinosis, a rare disease that causes harmful crystals to form in their bodies
- The schoolgirl was approached along North Countess Road in Walthamstow, northeast London, at around 8.30am on Wednesday.
- Eduardo Martinez, 24, from California, faces four counts of transmitting harmful material to a minor and eight counts of using a computer to lure a child for allegedly grooming a 12-year-old for sex.
- The owner has since climbed down from the suggestion after receiving a backlash online and being accused of "terrible management" at Toast cafe in Witherington, Manchester
- Fikayo Tomori has thanked his former Chelsea teammates, staff and supporters (PA)Fikayo Tomori says he will ‘cherish’ his time at Chelsea after completing his permanent move to AC Milan.The 23-year-old joined AC Milan on loan during the January transfer window but immediately impressed in his short stint at San Siro.The Serie A club have now decided to make the deal permanent, agreeing to pay Chelsea £25 million plus a further £5m in add-ons.And after finalising his move
Doctor Who Time Fracture review: Frantic adventure is a fun time as long as you go along for the rideAll aboard for a trip through time and space (Picture: Doctor Who: Time Fracture/BBC)When I entered the doors to begin my Doctor Who: Time Fracture experience, I had no idea what to expect. I was a big Doctor Who fan when the BBC series returned with Christopher Eccleston in 2005, remaining a fan in the years since despite not always watching regularly.I’ve been meaning to get back into Doctor Who properly for ages, especially so that I can keep up with what could be Jodie Whittaker’
- The emergency response got underway at about 11.30am after police received reports of the crash about one mile into the water off Long Beach Island.
- Swathes of fans draped in flags and wearing Scotland jerseys have been pouring off sold-out trains in London today ahead of tomorrow night's Euro 2020 clash against England at Wembley.
- After a series of close calls with bears and tourist at Yellowstone, the National Park Service is offering bear safety tips, including the reminder to not use friends as bear bait in case of an encounter.
- It's G7 out and Covid in for Cornwall after a summit of missed chances was branded an 'unforgivable moral failure' and charities say homeless people were 'cleared out' of hotels to sleep in cars and tents
- The former No10 aide intervened in a Twitter debate about whether Mr Johnson's private persona is the same as his public image this afternoon.
- The Belgian striker has come a long way since his days in west London (Picture: Getty / ITV)Ashley Cole has praised Romelu Lukaku’s development since leaving Chelsea 10 years ago, teasing the striker over his first touch when he was at Stamford Bridge and saying ‘no-one respected him’ initially.The Belgium international – who won Serie A’s Footballer of the Year award after netting 24 goals and laying on 11 assists last season – moved to west London as a teena
Ashley Cain has blanket made with daughter Azaylia’s face on it ‘so she can look at the sky all day’Ashley Cain had his daughter’s picture printed on a bed sheet so he can see her every day (Picture: Instagram)Ashley Cain has had his daughter Azaylia’s face printed on a blanket so she can ‘look at the beautiful sky’.Azaylia died of a rare form of leukaemia at eight-months-old in April with her funeral taking place in May.The Ex on the Beach star and girlfriend Safiyya Vorajee have been sharing their struggles with grief on social media as well as tributes to their daugh
- Described as a "legendary" king of the pride, Scarface sustained several injuries, including being struck by the spear of a Maasai warrior, but defied the odds and lived a long life
- At the time of his death, Paul was facing three felony charges in relation to a drunken boat crash in 2019 that killed 19-year-old Mallory Beach.
- Negotiations to end a hostage situation were held up at HMP Risley when prisoners tuned in to Coronation Street (Picture: REX/Shutterstock)Prisoners watched Coronation Street in a cell during a five-hour hostage siege, newly released files show.Four inmates claimed they had razor blades and tied their victim to a chair before tuning into the ITV soap.They made demands for vapes and transfers to other jails, to negotiators but progress was slowed as they broke off to watch television.The incident
- The results from a trial with 40,000 participants have caused CureVac sharesin Frankfurt and New York to fall more than 50 per cent,erasing more than £5billion from the company's market value.
- Public Health England data released today show infections are rising in all age groups, ethnic communities and regions - particularly the North West, where the mutant strain is rife.
- Avanti West Coast's Royal Scot train arrived at Glasgow Central three hours, 53 minutes and one second after its departure from London Euston, according to the operator.
- A bolt struck the Margate Pumping Station in Kent during the thunderstorms on Wednesday night which forced Southern Water to release heavily diluted wastewater at seven coastal locations in Kent
- The Caramilk launch is finally happening (Picture: Cadbury)For years, Cadbury fans have been jealous of those in Australia and New Zealand who have been enjoying the taste of Caramilk – a caramelised white chocolate.When rumours surfaced earlier this year of the release of a UK version, people were excited.And now the brand has confirmed to Metro.co.uk that the news is true – Caramilk will be available in the UK from Monday June 21.You’ll be able to buy it online from Cadbury G
- Maurisio Malaj, 30, was working for the Albanian police force when he went undercover and infiltrated the mafia there, a court heard. But he fled Albania when crime bosses discovered he was a cop.
- An Office for National Statistics report found that only 0.5 per cent of people in the UK tested positive for coronavirus in the six months after their first jab, along with 0.1 per cent after the second dose.
Family of British tourist mauled by crocodile visit lagoon where she was attacked to show it is SAFEMelissa Laurie's parents Sean and Sue Laurie and her sister Georgia visited the Manialtepec Lagoon on Wednesday. On June 6, Melissa was attacked by a crocodile while swimming in the lagoon.
- KC Pet Project in Kansas shared a dramatic before and after of Simon the Shih Tzu who had extremely matted fur in a TikTok video that has been viewed more than 30 million times
- The university in New Cross, south-east London, has changed its policy after a proposal from the students' union - allowing students to delay sitting exams if they have suffered 'racial trauma'.
- Paramedic Peter Kingsley was called to Fryent Country Park in Wembley, London, after the bodies ofBibaa Henry, 46, and Nicole Smallman, 27, were discovered on Sunday, June 7 last year.
- GB News has been plagued with issues since its launch (Picture: GB News)GB News officially launched on Sunday, June 13 – the first new news channel to premiere in the UK in 30 years – but their first few days have already been fraught with issues during their live broadcasts.The channel, who Andrew Neil, 72, is chairman and a presenter of, promised to ‘give a voice to those who feel sidelined or silenced’ and to ‘expose cancel culture for the threat to free speech a
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!