- A young Australian hacker with a reputation for causing mischief, has obtained the phone and passport numbers of Tony Abbott in his latest online adventure.
Gary Neville delivers verdict on Mikel Arteta after Arsenal’s unbeaten start to new Premier League seasonArsenal manager Mikel Arteta has impressed since his appointment in December (Picture: Getty)Gary Neville has hailed Mikel Arteta and says the Arsenal manager is ‘punching above his weight’ at the Emirates.The Gunners have largely impressed under Arteta since he replaced Unai Emery as manager last December.While Arsenal only finished eighth last season, there were signs of progress and they won the FA Cup at the end of the campaign, and the Community Shield at the start of this one.A
- Yes, please (Picture: Lindt)Everyone knows Lindt chocolates are only for special occasions.
But what if you could get it in a chocolate spread from? Then every breakfast or snack time would become so much more decadent.
Good thing then that Lindt has a hazelnut and dark chocolate spread and even better news is that the delicious treats are now available at Asda.
Whether you’re more of a milk chocolate or dark chocolate lover, there’s a jar for you.
While it was first launched in 2018
Donald Trump’s extraordinary WWE career: Shaving Vince McMahon bald, buying Raw and the Hall of FameThe president has some serious history in the world of wrestling (Photo: WWE)When you think of WWE, some names just instantly spring to mind.The Rock. Hulk Hogan. Stone Cold. The Undertaker. Donald Trump?It might surprise people who aren’t too clued up on the world of wrestling, but the current president of the United States has a storied history with WWE over the decades.Indeed, you can’t even look back at the history of WrestleMania without Trump coming up on a few occasions &ndash
- The couple shared a slice of cake and a glass of champagne with the 87-year-old through a screen (Picture: Solent News)A new bride travelled over 200 miles so her grandfather could see her in her wedding dress as he was too high-risk to be allowed at the wedding. Alex Pearce, 36, and her husband drove for over three hours to surprise her grandad, Graham Burley, 87, at his care home. He burst into tears when he saw her arrive. Mrs Pearce, a facial surgeon at King’s College Hospita
- Cases are rising ‘across all age groups’ (Picture: PA)There have been 4,368 new cases of coronavirus recorded in the UK in the past 24 hours, while 11 more people who tested positive have now died.
The daily increase in cases is more than yesterday’s 3,899 but slightly less than the 4,422 recorded on Saturday.
It means three of the last four days have seen rises of more than 4,000 cases. The new figures mean there have now been 398,625 cases and 41,788 deaths since the start of
- 10% of the world’s richest, 630 million people, produce around 52% of all carbon emissions (Picture: Bloomberg via Getty Images)The world’s richest 1% create double the carbon emissions of the world’s poorest 50%, a new study has found.
The research, complied by Oxfam and the Stockholm Environment Institute, foundCO2 emissions rose by more than 60% between 1990 and 2015 – a 25-year period.And the input from the world’s richest was three times greater than those who
- The president of the Italian airport set the record straight this afternoon hours after Downing Street first issued a robust denial of the story.
- Daniel Shovelton was found guilty of 'battering and strangling' Mark Bradbury, 58, to death in his own home in Warrington, Cheshire in August last year.
- Police in Melbourne, Florida, are searching for a shooter who opened fire inside a crowded Galaxy Skateway rink during an event Sunday morning, striking two teenagers and then fleeing.
- The harrowing photographs highlight the growing severity of plastic pollution as the cub certainly swallowed chunks whilst eating in Lifdefjorden, Svalbard, Norway.
- Husband and wife Jonathan and Wilma Hochstetler were shot by armed robbers, leaving him critically injured and killing his wife, police said. (Photo: Facebook)A six-year-old boy called 911 after he witnessed armed robbers shoot and kill his mother while leaving his father critically injured, police said.Jonathan and Wilma Hochstetler were attacked on Thursday in Indianapolis, Indiana while their son was hiding in a truck, according to police.Family friend Andrew Yutzy described the incident to W
- Will the internet be able to take the strain? (pic: Epic Games)Fortnite’s biggest music exclusive so far will see K-pop sensation BTS premiere a new video and get two official Fortnite emotes.The Party Royale mode in Fortnite has already been used to host some major music events, such as the time 12 million people turned out to watch Travis Scott, but that’s going to be nothing compared to the numbers tuning in for Korean pop sensation BTS.Dynamite was the band’s first song to
- Joseph Stokes was only 16-years-old when he was involved in a car crash which almost cost him his life (Picture: Maribeth Stokes/metro.co.uk)A teenager left paralyzed after snapping his spine in a car accident has defied doctors by not only learning to walk again, but also by taking up boxing and golf as hobbies. Joseph Stokes, 21, from Atlanta, Georgia, was told he would never walk again when, aged 16-years-old, he crashed his car and broke his back.
Joseph was not wearing a seat belt and had o
Star Wars legend Mark Hamill has battled it out with Star Trek icon Sir Patrick Stewart over how to pronounce the word ‘tomatoes’ in the new UberEats advert.
Yes, Luke Skywalker has come face to face with Captain Picard but not for the fight we were quite expecting.In a short clip, the duo can be seen rowing over the age-old debate, which even made it into the 1961 Ella Fitzg
- The show has been weighed down by allegations that she treated staffers with little or no respect and that senior producers allowed and encouraged a toxic work environment.
- At least 30 staff from The Lime Kiln in Concert Square, Liverpool, are self-isolating (Picture: Liverpool Echo)A Wetherspoons pub in Liverpool is still open despite at least 30 staff self-isolating and 12 testing positive for coronavirus. The chain has contacted Public Health England about the Covid-19 outbreak among staff at the Lime Kiln, close to Liverpool Central railway station. A spokesman for the company suggested they had received no reports of transmission between staff and cu
- Alex Telles wants to join Manchester United (Picture: Getty)Porto full-back Alex Telles hopes to complete a move to Manchester United this week after the Red Devils held advanced talks with the Portoguese giants.The 27-year-old is out of contract next summer and Porto are looking to cash in on their prized asset, who has a release clause of around £36million.However, United believe they can sign Telles for roughly half that figure and the Guardian report that they’ve made progress wi
- via mirror.co.ukThe Tories performed another screeching U-turn tonight and finally admitted Royal Navy supply vessels would be “warships” – boosting the chances of them being built in Britain.
- A 60 year-old pedophile sent an 11 year-old girl lewd images about how his desire for her made his ‘body shiver’ (Stock image: Getty)A 60 year-old pedophile texted an 11 year-old girl saying: ‘I want to make love to you so bad it makes my body shiver,’ it is claimed. Dennis Skiby, from Heber in Utah, is said to have bombarded the youngster with warped messages after raping her while she stayed the night at his home.
Skiby was charged with child rape last week after a rela
- An Amazon delivery man was chased out the gate when he tried to deliver a candle in Devon. Doorcam footage shows Border Terrier pups Teddy and Betty giving him an overexcited welcome.
- An eagle-eyed train passenger snapped a maskless Danny Kruger, the MP for Devizes, while he was travelling on a train from the Berkshire town of Hungerford to London's Paddington Station.
- Donna-Maria Thomas allegedly illegally accessed computers at Aldingbourne Primary School, Chichester, West Sussex, and scoured accounts containing 'highly confidential' material.
- Joshua James King is accused of beating up Andrea Puerta on September 4. Footage shows the suspect walk onto the metro before launching the sustained attack.
- Donna-Maria Thomas is accused of snooping on colleagues’ emails (Pictures: PA)A primary school teacher started snooping on her colleagues’ emails to see if they were talking about her amid a feud over cancelled holiday, a court heard.Donna-Maria Thomas, 45, is accused of illegally accessing up to six of her colleagues’ accounts while working at Aldingbourne Primary School near Chichester, West Sussex.Portsmouth Crown Court heard a ‘feud’ developed between Ms Thomas,
- via mirror.co.ukMums and dads use everyday experiences like counting money or certain coloured cars in traffic, as well as sport statistics to engage their children with numbers
- Baby Archie, one, 'delighted' Prince Charles, 71, by calling him 'pa' on Zoom call with Prince Harry, 26, and Meghan Markle, 29, on the Duke of Sussexes' birthday, a source told The Sun
- The Duchess of Sussex, 39, who is currently living in her $14 million Santa Barbara mansion, has been cold-calling Americans to ask them to vote, Gloria Steinem told Access Hollywood.
- The supercar was produced in 1979 to show off the company's new engineering facility in Milton Keynes but was deemed too expensive. The car was sold to a collector in 1984 for £130k
- Thiago Silva joined Chelsea on a free transfer after leaving PSG (Picture: Chelsea FC)Thiago Silva has explained why he chose to join Chelsea following his departure from PSG and says he is ‘certain’ the Blues will challenge for the Premier League title this season.The Brazilian defender joined Frank Lampard’s side on a free transfer after ending his long and successful spell with French giants PSG.Silva is yet to feature for Chelsea, missing their opening-day victory over Brig
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!