- The mum called it a 'bizarre' choice of attire for an Asda supermarket food shop, and said she would be 'mortified' if someone saw her dressed the same
- The sketches, two of which were hidden in a picture frame, were produced in 1959 and 1961 - and are expected to fetch over £60,000 at auction.
- The U.S. national debt topped $31 trillion for the first time ever, a new marking point reached while the nation stares down a recession and the Federal Reserve jacks up interest rates.
- South-western Queensland, inland NSW and northern Victoria will all be lashed with heavy rainfall on Wednesday and into the weekend with widespread flooding possible.
- The fate of Paul Flores is now in the hands of a jury who will decide whether or not he is guilty of killing California college student Kristin Smart, who mysteriously vanished in 1996.
- Three quarters of Britons believe that police should visit burglary victims, according to a Daily Mail poll. It also found that 96 per cent of over-55s think crime isn't taken seriously enough by forces.
S.Korea and U.S. military fire FOUR surface-to-surface missiles in response to N. Korea missile testSouth Korea and the U.S. military fired four surface-to-surface missiles into the sea off of the east coast in response to a recent test missile launched by North Korea.
- The London-based CPS dropped the case in October 2020, but has now admitted the allegations should have been tested at trial.
- Pisces, find a trusted friend to pour out your woes to, then you can take action (Picture: Getty/Metro.co.uk)Tensions abound with grey clouds circling above the heads of many of us at the moment. But why? What have we done for this turn of events to come crashing at our doors?It’s life. It is what it is. However, at the moment we want to know who said that. Surely, life is what we make it, not what it is.We are facing challenges in relating to others and getting our act together. Stay stro
- Shoppers who get their groceries at German discounter Aldi can save a whopping £23.79 compared to Waitrose, consumer group Which? has revealed in its monthly Cheapest Supermarket survey
- The title of the ad could ‘reinforce the idea that women should be subservient to men in order to maintain a successful relationship’ (Picture: PA)A TikTok video posted by Match.com that showed a woman doing domestic chores for her partner was sexist, the Advertising Standards Agency (ASA) has ruled.The clip was titled ‘Things that make him realise I’m a keeper’ and showed ‘a day in the life’ of a couple.As the man sat with his feet up, the woman se
- Horror legend Tobin Bell will be terrifying thrill-seekers at Saw: The Experience this Halloween (Picture: Lionsgate / Getty)A horror legend is coming to London town with Tobin Bell reprising his role as Jigsaw when Saw: The Experience opens in the city later this month. Tobin, 80, famously played John Kramer aka the infamous master of games, Jigsaw, in eight of the franchise’s movies, including the iconic first instalment starring Cary Elwes, Danny Glover and Leigh Whannell. Wit
- The new generation (Picture: ITV)Emmerdale celebrates its 50th birthday with an hour long episode on Sunday October 16.
Ahead of that, the show has released a stunning cast picture showing eight of the actors who’ve joined the cast in recent years.Kevin Mathurin, who plays Charles Anderson and his on-screen children Karene Peter (Naomi) and Emile John (Ethan), along with Darcy Grey who plays Ethan’s partner Marcus Dean, are joined by Martelle Edinborough (Suzy Merton), Lawrence Robb
- Caroline Farrow shared a lengthy thread online detailing her experience with Surrey Police after two police officers reportedly 'forced' their way into her home to arrest her last night.
Adam Lallana gives verdict on Liverpool’s Champions League win over Rangers and hails ‘incredible’ Allan McGregorAdam Lallana lauded Alan McGregor’s performance at Anfield (Picture: BT Sport)Adam Lallana singled out Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor for praise after the Scottish side were beaten 2-0 by Premier League giants Liverpool at Anfield.Trent Alexander-Arnold’s brilliant free-kick and Mohamed Salah’s penalty saw Liverpool secure a routine victory in the Champions League on Tuesday night.While Rangers will return to Glasgow disappointed, it could have been a lot worse for Giovanni
Stacey Dooley flashes baby bump in pretty pink outfit on night out supporting boyfriend Kevin Clifton in Strictly BallroomStacey Dooley was positively glowing as she headed for a night out on Tuesday (Picture: Getty Images)Stacey Dooley wore a pretty apt baby pink outfit to show off her baby bump during her latest night out. The former Strictly Come Dancing star – who is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Kevin Clifton – attended the press night of Baz Luhrmann’s new musical Strictly Ballroom, which features Kevin, 39, in the starring role. Keeping it chic yet comfortable, Stac
- Police revealed a huge new reward to help solve the mystery of NSW teen Lynette Melbin who went missing 50 years ago after she was last seen talking to two men in a panel van.
- We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story
Graham Norton reveals bizarre way Harvey Weinstein demanded to be a guest on his talk show: ‘It’s chilling in retrospect’Weinstein tracked down Graham’s contact details and emailed him multiple times (Picture: Wireimage/RetuersGraham Norton has revealed the worst ever guest he had on The Graham Norton Show was convicted rapist and former Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein.The disgraced mogul was convicted of several crimes, including third-degree rape, at a New York court in February 2020 and was sentenced to 23 years in prison.Weinstein is also awaiting a further trial in Los Angeles after being charged wi
Jeremy Paxman attempts ballet for first time in documentary about Parkinson’s: ‘I thought it’d be very embarrassing and it was’Jeremy tried a ballet class in Paxman: Putting Up with Parkinson’s (Picture: ITV)Jeremy Paxman admitted he ‘felt like a fool’ but ‘very much enjoyed’ a dance class with the English National Ballet he learned more about Parkinson’s for an ITV documentary.The University Challenge host was diagnosed with the condition, a brain disorder that leads to shaking and difficulty with mobility, in May last year.A doctor suspected he had the disease after noticing he wasn
It's not MY fault the mini-budget was a shambles, it's because of the Queen's FUNERAL, Kwarteng saysThe Government was plunged into crisis in the wake of his plan being announced in the Commons, as the pound plunged to historic lows and the Bank of England was forced to intervene.
- People at risk of stroke, heart attack and other circulatory conditions could undergo RV (artificial intelligence enabled retinal vasculometry) during routine visits to the opticians
- The Conservative leader has come under mounting pressureto say if she will visit the climate talks after it emergedthat she had advised the King to stay away from the meeting of world leaders.
- Tottenham and Antonio Conte have faced criticism for their approach in the north London derby against Arsenal (Reuters)Peter Crouch believes Antonio Conte’s tactics at Tottenham are the same as what he experienced during his time at Stoke City.Spurs suffered their first defeat in the Premier League this season on Saturday as they were beaten 3-1 by their north London rivals Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium.Tottenham had plenty of first-half chances on the counter attack but Crouch feels Con
- New photo shows Josh Duggar, 34, sipping from a mug and mingling with other inmates, as he serves his 12.5-year sentence at the Federal Correctional Institute in Seagoville, Texas
- Preston Jay Spotted Eagle, 31, pleaded guilty to stealing artifacts including a grizzly bear necklace, moccasins and golden eagle feathers, from the Museum of the Plains Indian in Montana
- White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked Tuesday if President Joe Biden was responsible for gas prices going back up - after taking credit for them going down this summer.
- Danny Masterson asked a judge to delay his rape trial until after the Los Angeles mayoral race on November 8.
- Mexican actor Pablo Lyle was found guilty of manslaughter by a Miami jury on Tuesday for the death of a 63-year-old Cuban man who died in a 2019 road-rage fight in Miami.
- Blaming the pressure of the Queen’s funeral for the Conservatives’ Budgetfor the Rich is a grotesque bid by the Government to shift responsibility
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!