- Dr Anne Anderson was discussing the Sussexes' TV appearance with Oprah Winfrey when she made the comment about Meghan
Upstate NY hit by explosion of gypsy moth caterpillars stripping trees and filling gardens with poopAn outbreak of gypsy moth caterpillars has been devastating trees and leaving a trail of excrement behind in upstate New York this June, as environmentalists warn of the damage they cause.
- Mathew O’Toole – pictured right with his wife Georgina and their sons – has found the stranger who saved his life (Picture: Mathew O’Toole/PA)A stroke victim’s family has found the stranger with a ‘kind face’ who saved his life — then disappeared.Mathew O’Toole, 47, was sitting outside a coffee shop in central London, when he began vomiting and sweating.People walked by presuming he was drunk but one recognised the signs, called paramedics an
- Medics also want clarity from ministers on how long they believe that immunity from the first two jabs will last and whether children are to be vaccinated as England's proposed 'Freedom Day' arrived.
- Some experts have suggested England could be free on July 5 (Picture AFP via Getty Images)England’s Freedom Day will not be brought forward to July 5, despite some experts suggesting it is safe to do so, reports suggest.There are hopes all social contact rules could be lifted in two weeks time after Boris Johnson promised a Covid review.But senior Government sources insisted the country is ‘probably not in the place’ on Sunday night.An insider told The Telegraph: ‘We&rsqu
- Fox News host Tucker Carlson is profiled in this week's media column in The New York Times, with author Ben Smith describing Carlson as a Washington DC insider and gossip.
- Hamid Karzai said the coalition came to his country to fight extremism and bring stability to his war-tortured nation and is leaving having failed at both.
- The tickets can be used from June 28 (Picture: AFP)Train passengers in England can today buy flexible season tickets that offer savings for those only commuting two or three times a week.The paperless tickets, which can be used from June 28, come as an increase in home working due to the pandemic has led to a decline in commuters travelling by rail.They will allow travel on any eight days in a 28-day period.Robert Nisbet of the Rail Delivery Group, which represents operators, said they ‘gi
- Family members of Meen Meen Chiu, the woman who died during an ill-fated fishing trip on Moreton Bay last weekend, said they were prevented from a final goodbye due to Covid-19.
- Paedophiles chat logs have been intercepted, as police work to find child sex offenders throughout Australia, with more than 21,000 reports of online sexual exploitation being recorded.
- COVID-19 restrictions in Sydney will likely be extended as an outbreak in the city reaches a 'critical phase' and people are urged to curtail their movements.
- The new popular piece of garden furniture is a rocking chair (Picture: Aldi)Move over egg chair – there’s a new in demand piece for the garden.After the success of the sell out egg chair, Aldi now has a rope effect rocking. chair, perfect for the patio.The chair comes with cushions – all for £99.99.Now available to pre-order, the chair is an online exclusive and won’t be sold in stores.Orders will ship from next Sunday, 27 June, giving you plenty of summer evenings
- Why not pick up a new skill on your staycation? (Picture: Metro.co.uk)Ever dreamed of picking up a new skill but didn’t know where to start?How about trying it out on holiday?From creating intricate wire sculptures from the comfort of a cosy inn, to sci-fi surfing on the Thames, here are some of the quirkiest activities you can book for your next trip.Wire-sculpting in SussexAlong with Britain’s oldest pick-your-own fruit farm (Maynard’s), East Sussex’s perfect village of
- The truth revealed (Picture: ITV/REX)This article refers to storylines yet to air on TV but you can binge the entire week on ITV Hub at your leisure. We won’t be revealing Kim’s poisoner or the big twists which follow in this article.
Emmerdale has confirmed the identity of the person who has been poisoning Kim Tate (Claire King) in tense episodes now available to watch on the ITV Hub.
Due to the different paces viewers watch and the nature of the twists throughout the week, Metro.co
- Did Rocky commit both crimes? (Pictures: BBC)Sonia Fowler (Natalie Cassidy) hasn’t quite gotten used to the fact that her real father is now in EastEnders.As much as Rocky (Terry Cant) tries to build a relationship with his daughter, he continues to slip up and soon, Sonia will accuse her father of some huge crimes – but will she report him?Rocky’s interest in the houses on the Square, especially Ruby’s (Louisa Lytton), leaves Sonia suspicious.Meanwhile, Bobby (Clay Milne
- It’s Leanne vs Harvey (Pictures: ITV)Leanne Battersby (Jane Danson) promised Nick Tilsley (Ben Price) in Coronation Street that things would get easier for them once the court hearing with Harvey (Will Mellor) gets out of the way.Leanne’s words are tested as in upcoming episodes the court hearing begins, but will she finally destroy Harvey and put him behind bars?As Nick and Sam (Jude Riordan) head towards the car, a returning Leanne is horrified to hear the sound of gunshots.Seeing
- A new business partnership forms (Pictures: ITV)Jenny Connor (Sally Ann Matthews) was devastated when Johnny (Richard Hawley) announced the news in Coronation Street that he would be putting The Rovers Return up for sale.Thankfully for Jenny, worrying about who her new business partner will be will only last a short while as she’ll team up with Daisy (Charlotte Jordan) so they can run the pub together.
Sean (Antony Cotton) suggests to Daisy that as a one-off, they could tear up Carol&rsquo
- Keyontae Holzendorf was found dead in a hotel room in Texas on March 23 with "numerous injuries to his head, neck and abdomen, ligature marks on his wrists and ankles and missing skin"
- Teenagers aged 16 and 17 are ‘likely to be offered vaccines in August’ (Picture: PA|Reuters)Children aged 16 and 17 will be offered a Covid jab before they return for the new school year in September, reports claim.The move is ‘likely to be approved within weeks’, as the Government hopes to secure the UK’s freedom once and for all on July 19.Vaccines wouldn’t be offered to the teenage age group until August – just before they head back for the new term,
- Normally, up to 30,000 people would gather to watch the sun rise over the stones on the longest day of the year, but it was a virtual event for the second consecutive year
- Former President Donald Trump sent Father's Day wishes to 'Losers' and the 'Radical Left' on Sunday. Happy Father's Day to all, including the Radical Left, RINOs, and other Losers of the world,' Trump said.
- The New South Wales premier gave an awkward grin and quickly moved on when asked about her new relationship with elite barrister Arthur Moses during Monday's Covid-19 press conference.
- Passengers on five Sydney bus routes and an entire office building have been forced into isolation as they join a growing list of Covid exposure sites in New South Wales.
- A gathering of druids and sun-worshippers who ignored advice not to travel to Stonehenge in Wiltshire to watch the sun rise over the stones on the longest day of the year was broken up by officers.
- Scott Disick opened up about his dating history during the reunion (Picture: E!)Scott Disick insisted he doesn’t seek out younger women to date during the second part of the Keeping Up With The Kardashians reunion.The 38-year-old businessman is currently in a relationship with 20-year-old influencer Amelia Gray Hamlin and has been wooing her with lavish gifts in recent weeks.He was previously being with Lionel Richie’s daughter Sofia, 22.Discussing his relationship history, Scott tol
- The AFL legend urges Victorians to remain positive and celebrate their resilience just days after his hometown Melbourne was lifted from its latest lockdown sparked by a new Covid outbreak.
- John Ibrahim and his partner Sarah Budge, 31, areexpecting to have a baby boy in September and have been spotted making preparations together ahead of his arrival.
- A San Francisco-based shared home ownership company, Pacaso, is facing a backlash in Napa Valley after wine country residents took issue with their model, which sees eight people buy shares.
- As the victim tried to get away at a Dogs Trust, the 21-year-old dad Matthew Brady "punched him several times causing him to fall to the floor" before delivering a "massive blow to the head"
- Joseph Wan, 25, was born in a Kenyan refugee camp and moved with his family to Melbourne in 2004 and since 2018 notices people are uncomfortable around him just because he is black.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!