- Arsenal are pushing hard to sign Fiorentina talisman Dusan Vlahovic (Picture: Getty)Fiorentina have begrudgingly accepted they are prepared to sell Dusan Vlahovic after Arsenal lodged a €70million (£58.5m) bid to sign the striker, according to reports in Italy.Arsenal are planning for the future without Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette – who are both out of contract at the end of the season – and Vlasovic has emerged as the Gunners’ primary attacking
- The UK is set to be hit by 80mph winds as well as heavy rain and snow over the weekend as Storm Malik sweeps in from the North East with yellow and amber warnings in place
- Get ready for Feb (Picture: Getty/Metro.co.uk)A new month is nearly here, and while February may not have all the New Year buzz that comes with January, we’re still big fans of the second month of the year.
Too-harsh resolutions have been scrapped, the romance of Valentine’s Day looms, and after the gloom of January, we’re looking forward to catching up with friends over drinks and nibbles (no more Dry January, after all).
But what will the month ahead hold? How can you make yo
- WA Police have confirmed two children aged four and six found dead in a Perth home on Friday with their father was part of a likely murder-suicide.
- While most were hunkered indoors for the heavy snowfall and winds, some were still trying to walk their dogs and do some last minute shopping for supplies before things got really bad.
- Morgan Mank, 31, was seen leaving Manhattan Criminal Court following his arraignment after he allegedly vandalized Taylor Swift's NYC apartment building
- Tourists on a tour boat in Port Lincoln, South Australia, got the show of a lifetime on Thursday when a massive great white shark leaped from the water just metres from their boat.
- Controversial Australian politician Pauline Hanson was left asking 'Please explain' following an unwanted run-in with some angry wasps in the garden of her Queensland home on Saturday.
- Top US General Mark Milley says the build-up of Russian troops is the largest since the Cold War.
- Tesla CEO, 50, called President Joe Biden, 79, a 'damp sock puppet' after he wasn't invited to president's Build Back Better meeting that focused on producing electric cars in the US.
- Construction contractor Scott Merryman has been charged with attempting to assassinate President Biden after he claimed he was 'told by God to cop off the head of the serpent in DC'
- Sue Gray's report is due "shortly" - but police ask for "minimal references" to certain events.
- Detectives are still searching for a vital piece of evidence since discovering Charlise Mutten's body by the Colo River, in NSW's Blue Mountains, on January 18.
- Former lower league footballer Alfie Nunn has tragically died after reportedly suffering a heart attack while on the pitch during a game in Dubai where he was living
- After months of the state refusing to divulge its true numbers, showed that at least 12,743 long-term care residents died of the virus as of Jan. 19, far greater than the official tally of 8,505 on that day.
- A pizza deliveryman shot a suspect trying to steal his car six times in Philadelphia (Picture: FOX29)A pizza deliveryman shot a man who was apparently trying to steal his car, six times in Philadelphia. The deliveryman, 39, was bringing a pizza order on H Street in the Kensington neighborhood shortly before 7.40pm on Thursday, according to WPVI-TV. That was when he was confronted by an armed man trying to carjack him. Police said the deliveryman had a concealed carry permit and fi
- Boris Johnson wants to "ramp up deterrence to avoid bloodshed" over the Ukraine crisis, No 10 says.
- The Metropolitan Police are under fire after messages revealed officers knew two years ago about the abuse of Yasmin Wafah Chkaifi, 43, (pictured), who was killed in Maida Vale this week.
- Gullis, who has been the MP for Stoke-on-Trent North since 2019, was filmed yelling and stamping his feet in a show of support for Boris Johnson during PMQs on Wednesday.
- David Boies, Ms Roberts' New York attorney, said Ms Roberts does not want a settlement that would allow Andrew to 'escape' responsibility due to his 'position' and 'wealth', according to reports.
- The number of civil servants working in some Whitehall departments more than tripled this week after being told to return to the office, according to a Daily Mail audit.
- Tory Maguire, executive editor of the Herald and Age, made the stunning claims while explaining why a news story that included an interview with the hardline feminist was spiked from publication.
- David Coulthard, 50, and Sigrid Silversand, 27, put on an affectionate display as they went for a stroll in London this week. The ex-F1 ace married Belgian TV presenter Karen Minier, 48 in Monaco in 2013.
- A popular TV couple have reportedly called in lawyers after their sex tape was leaked online.
Labour is now more trusted than the Tories with taxes and reducing the cost of living, suggests pollThe Ipsos Mori survey found 37 per cent of adults in Britain trust Labour most on taxation, compared with 27 per cent for the Conservatives.
- Sydney woman Janelle Loke, 24, has shared her gym's new ban on sports bras after she was pulled aside by staff in her usual gym outfit she said she has worn to the gym for years.
- Safestyle UK - known for its 'You buy one, you get one free' advertising campaign - is understood to have been targeted in a 'ransomware' attack. Hackers customer details for over 400,000 people.
- The 73-year-old will prove himself to be quite the reality star when he makes a surprise appearance on ITV's Keeping Up With The Aristocrats on Monday, MailOnline can exclusively reveal.
- A famous television duo have called in lawyers to remove sex videos and images that have been shared on social media accounts via direct messages, it is alleged
- Queensland's chief healthhas warned the Omicron strain of the virus is far from over for residents in the Sunshine State. It follows 10,391 new Covid cases and 12 deaths on Saturday.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!