- Early reports shots were fired at a police car outside the Sheil Park pub in Liverpool following a crash involving suspected armed robber turned out not to be true
- Kalidou Koulibaly has long been linked with a move to the Premier League (Picture: Getty Images)Kalidou Koulibaly says he is loving life at Napoli but when it comes to his future he has left his options open, saying: ‘We’ll see what happens.’The 29-year-old has long been linked with a move to the Premier League, with Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool all talked about as potential destinations for the defender.The centre-back turns 30 next year, so time is running
Chris Evans has claimed President Donald Trump refused to work with him on the actor’s political education project.The Captain America star launched A Starting Point earlier this year to help US citizens to have a better understanding about the policies of elected representatives.Speaking about the bipartisan effort to educate the public on civic engagement and politics, Chris open
- Grace Tame's personal experience sparked the #LetHerSpeak campaign, which aimed to challenge laws preventing victims of sexual assault from publicly discussing the crimes.
- But the advisory panel, whose key advice has helped guide Number 10 through the pandemic, warned it was certain the outbreak is growing 'rapidly across the country'.
- Donald Trump Jn was urging people to use statistics about coronavirus deaths instead of cases (Pictures: Getty Images)Donald Trump Jr. has said coronavirus deaths in the US ‘are almost nothing’ – on a day when nearly 1,000 new fatalities were recorded.
In an interview with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham, the president’s oldest son said people were talking about ‘rising cases’ instead of deaths because ‘the numbers are almost nothing’.
On the day of
- A 30-year-old climbed onto a balcony on Thursday after police arrived at the hotel to speak to a woman about an alleged assault.
- BP on Friday announced it will close the 65-year-old refinery, south of Perth, leaving hundreds of employees out of work.
- (Picture: Ella Byworth for Metro.co.uk)Racial inequality in the workplace can be a real issue. So much so, 78% of young Black employees have heard racist language in the office.A new report suggests that it is, at least in part, up to white employees and managers to improve workplaces for their ethnic minority colleagues.The report, launched by Chartered Management Institute (CMI), states that it is ‘vital for white people to become more aware of their privilege and power’.By ac
- Henry Cavill (right) is the public’s favourite to take over as James Bond after Daniel Craig (left) (Picture: Getty)Henry Cavill has emerged as the public’s favourite to take over the role of James Bond after Daniel Craig retires from the role. Daniel’s last outing as the suave super spy will be in No Time To Die, but his replacement has yet to be announced. Henry has topped a public poll by Digital Spy magazine, making him their favourite to step into the tuxedo next
- Gov. Newsom announced new safety guidelines earlier this month for all private gatherings just as Californians were gearing up for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Wallace, 27, was killed Monday while holding a knife during a confrontation with two police officers in West Philadelphia.
- Dramatic and shaking video footage shows streets that look like rivers with furniture swimming down them after the earthquake reportedly caused water levels to rise
- Lisa Marie Mott, 12, disappeared without a trace in the Western Australian town of Collie on October 30, 1980.
- Patients could also be moved around the county to east the burden on some hospitalsOperating theatres in Greater Manchester could be transformed into makeshift intensive care wards from next week due to a surge of coronavirus patients, a leaked report claims.
The number of intensive care patients in the region could hit 371 by the end of November – 100 above capacity.With more and more patients coming in hospitals could be force to carry out their ‘surge’ plans, which could see
- Operating theatres could be transformed into makeshift intensive care wards across Greater Manchester from next week due to a surge of coronavirus patients, a leaked report claims.
The number of intensive care patients in the region could hit 371 by the end of November – 100 above capacity – forcing hospitals to carry out their ‘surge’ plans.Plans have also been drawn up to move patients around the county to help ease the load on particular hospitals, the Independent repo
- The 'R' rate has dipped again across England to 1.1-1.3, and the growth is estimated at 2% to 4% across the whole of the UK, as the Midlands record a rise in transmission
- The American Eskimo Dog, likely a stolen pet, was allegedly saved outside a dog meat store in north-eastern China's Jilin Province last October. It has lived with its new owner happily since then.
- CNN host Don Lemon (left) sparked outrage on Thursday night when he told a national audience that he has cut out friends of his because they supported President Trump (right).
- Cannon described feeling 'empty' since learningthat Ball had passed away in Blackpool Victoria Hospital on Wednesday aged 76 after testing positive for Covid-19.
- President Donald Trump has nixed election night plans to party with supporters at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- AOC hit back at Republicans Thursday telling them to 'get yourselves together' after she was criticized for the $14,000-worth of clothes she wore in her Vanity Fair cover shoot.
- Peter John Enright's parents, Maureen and Michael Enright, didn't report him missing when he disappeared in 1968 or 1969 aged three or four years old.
- Tasmanian Premier Peter Gutwein on Friday said latest calculations suggest a $1.1billion black hole will be outlined when the state's 2020/21 budget is revealed on November 12.
Ross Kemp considering shock EastEnders return – four years after Grant Mitchell last appeared in WalfordRoss Kemp would be keen to return to EastEnders (Pictures: BBC / Getty)Ross Kemp revealed he is considering a shock return to EastEnders.The actor – who stars as Grant Mitchell in the BBC soap – was last seen in Walford in 2016.Speaking about his time on the show, the 56-year-old confessed he would love to make a comeback at some point.Chatting to Entertainment Daily, he said: ‘I don’t think you ever rule it out. But that would be down to the BBC, that’s not down to
- The 21-year-old woman had been admitted to Fortis Hospital in India's northern city of Gurugram, and was allegedly assaulted while in a semi-conscious condition on a ventilator.
- President Trump raged at Supreme Court after it ruled officials in North Carolina and Pennsylvania could count mail-in ballots after the election, saying it could hand a 'ridiculous' victory to Joe Biden.
- Donald Trump cancelled a party at Trump International Hotel on election night (Photo: AP)A superstitious Donald Trump has cancelled a lavish election night party at one of his own hotels amid polls showing Joe Biden on course to win.
The president had originally planned to appear at the Trump International Hotel in Washington DC, but will now stay at the White House instead, according to a report by the New York Times.His campaign sent out multiple flyers to supporters and potential donors that
- A 'floating lady in white' was captured on camera in in a Victorian cemetery in Sheffield. Ghost hunters believe it is the spirit of Katherine Parker, the wife of a cutlery merchant who killed herself in 1844.
- Real Madrid drew 2-2 with Borussia Monchengladbach in midweek (Picture: Getty)Zinedine Zidane insists he sees no downside to the midweek controversy involving Karim Benzema and his team-mate Vinicius Junior andbelieves the flashpoint shows his team is ‘alive’.The Spanish giants battled back from 2-0 down to earn a creditable point against Borussia Monchengladbach in their Champions League group stage clash in Germany.
Benzema prompted the dramatic late comeback with an 87th minute go
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!