- The New Tricks star, 63, from Brighton, told Platinum magazine that the UK fails to represent women of her age group on screen and argues it 'doesn't make any sense'.
- Caroline’s family have spoken out in the new documentary (Picture: Getty)Caroline Flack’s family begged her to quit showbiz as the TV presenter struggled for years with her mental health. The Love Island star is the centre of a new documentary for Channel 4, following her life leading up to her suicide in February 2020. Her twin sister Jody is among those who speak up in the film, and speaking to the cameras she reveals Caroline had previously attempted suicide. As a r
- Meghan Markle was apparently baffled by all the crowds that came to greet the couple during their 2018 Australia tour (Pictures:Getty)Meghan Markle ‘didn’t understand’ what she was getting into when she married Prince Harry, sources say. The Royal Family has been inundated with drama over the last few weeks ahead of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, all while Prince Philip fights off an infection in hospital.
Now, someone close to the fam
- Little did I realise that my opposition to the ERM, to the Maastricht Treaty, and to Britain's membership of the European Union would take over the next three decades of my life.
- Sarah Everard went missing on Wednesday evening (Picture: PA/ LNP/Alamy Live News)The search continues for a woman who went missing after leaving a friend’s house to walk home.Sarah Everard, 33, was due to walk back to Brixton across Clapham Common, a journey which should have taken around 50 minutes.She set off at around 9pm on Wednesday March 3, and had a phone call with her partner, which ended at 9.28pm.However, it is not known if she reached her home.A rescue team have now said that &
Ian Wright reacts to Granit Xhaka error and slams ‘ridiculous’ decision after Arsenal’s draw with BurnleyGranit Xhaka cost Arsenal with a horrendous blunder in their draw at Burnley (Picture: Getty)Ian Wright says he ‘feels for’ Granit Xhaka after his error in Arsenal’s 1-1 draw with Burnley and believes the midfielder had been playing ‘very, very well’ alongside Thomas Partey prior to the costly mistake.Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang beat Nick Pope with an early strike to break the deadlock at Turf Moor and the Gunners looked set to take their advantage into the half-time
- The woman considered as Australia's worst female serial killer recently wrote to a pen pal recalling shocking details of the alleged New Year's Day attack by a fellow jail inmate in northern NSW.
‘Nonsense!’ – Manchester United legend Roy Keane blasts Bruno Fernandes over ‘bizarre’ interview and tells him to show more respect to teammatesThe former United midfielder has no time for Fernandes’ complaints (Pictures: Getty / Sky Sports)Roy Keane has ripped Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes apart over his defence of his big-game performances, telling him to focus on delivering when it matters and to ‘stop being a baby’.The Portuguese playmaker has been sensational this season, though has only netted once in eight matches against ‘big six’ clubs – a penalty in a 6-1 defeat to Spurs.Fernandes g
- Lisa isn’t always taken serious at her job sadly (Picture: Caters Agency)Gas engineer Lisa Sheppard, from Cwmbran, South Wales, has received negative comments while on the job.
The 29-year-old has heard ‘you can’t do man’s job’ and that ‘you should be in the kitchen and cleaning’ while working.Lisa recently qualified as a gas engineer following a four-year apprenticeship after deciding she needed a career change from her previous job as a dental nurse.Li
- Georgia Mcleod, from Newcastle in New South Wales, had her provocative Instagram photos been taken and plastered on the site under her name.
- The Prime Minister has ordered the construction of a 'SitCen' where officials can be briefed on terror outrages and watch RAF drone strikes live
Ant Middleton ‘wants to recreate Jeremy Clarkson’s The Grand Tour success’ after SAS: Who Dares Wins firingAnt Middleton wants to land his own show after his DIY SOS exit (Picture: Channel 4)Ant Middleton is reportedly hoping to use his SAS: Who Dares Wins exit to launch a comeback similar to Jeremy Clarkson and The Grand Tour.
Channel 4 severed their ties to the drill sergeant earlier this week, stating his ‘personal conduct’ did not align with their values. It was later claimed he made lewd comments about having sex with a female contestant, something which he has denied.
- Prince William and wife Kate Middleton are said to "hopeful for a reconciliation" with the Sussexes as they ready for what has been tipped as a "tell-all interview" with Oprah Winfrey
- The victim has been named locally as former Met Police Detective Superintendent, Edwin Williams (Picture: East Anglia News Service)A senior retired police chief has died in a car inferno near his £1 million home.The victim has been named locally as Edwin Williams, a former Metropolitan Police Detective Superintendent, believed to be in his 70s.Mr Williams is thought to have been embroiled in a string of disputes with neighbours in the village of Cavendish, near Sudbury in Suffolk.He is sai
- Gail Porter spoke honestly about her previously experiences with homelessness (Picture: PA; Getty)Gail Porter has opened up about her previous struggles with homelessness, saying she was penniless and left ‘sleeping on benches’ after her TV career dried up.The 49-year-old spoke about how her opportunities were limited when she refused to wear a wig after being diagnosed with alopecia.Gail presented shows likes of CITV and Top of the Pops during a successful career, but spoke about li
- The EU has vowed to take legal action against Britain over trading in Northern Ireland – as chief Brexit negotiator Lord Frost called for bloc chiefs to be ‘friendly’ (Picture: PA/AP/Reuters)The Government’s chief Brexit negotiator has told Brussels to stop sulking about Britain leaving the EU as tensions boil over trade in Northern Ireland.
Cabinet Minister Lord Frost called on bloc officials to ‘shake off any remaining ill will’ towards the UK and ‘ins
Jurgen Klopp explains Roberto Firmino’s Liverpool absence and why Sadio Mane is dropped for Fulham clashThe champions made seven changes after the defeat to Chelsea (Pictures: Getty)Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says Roberto Firmino has picked up a minor knock which has ruled him out of Sunday’s clash with Fulham while Sadio Mane is simply the victim of rotation.The reigning Premier League champions made seven changes from the team that lost to Chelsea on Thursday with star attackers Firmino and Mane the most surprising absentees.With a Champions League last-16 clash against RB Leipzig on Wedn
- The seven-time failed MP has quit the frontline a few times before - and even today insisted he was 'going to continue with a career in the media'
- Nigel Farage insisted he 'wants his life back' after nearly three decades of campaigning to cut ties with Brussels - insisting he is amazed he has 'stayed sane' amid the 'onslaught' from opponents.
- Essex boys' killer Jack Whomes, 59, was given three life sentences and a minimum of 22 years when convicted in 1998 of the killing of Tony Tucker, 38, Pat Tate, 37 and Craig Rolfe, 26
Ariana Grande emerges from love bubble to enjoy rare date night with fiance Dalton Gomez after announcing engagementAriana Grande and Dalton Gomez have been in a bubble of love (Picture: @arianagrande, Instagram)Ariana Grande and her fiance Dalton Gomez have been locked away in a bubble of love since announcing their engagement but the couple came up for air to enjoy a date night over the weekend. The Positions singer headed to the FIA restaurant in Santa Monica, California on Saturday night accompanied by her husband-to-be Dalton. Keeping it casual, Ariana wore an oversized puffer coat and her trad
- Children will return to the classroom tomorrow for the first time since January (Picture: Reuters)Longer school days and shortened holidays could soon be on the cards for schoolchildren to help catch up on studies, the education secretary has said.Gavin Williamson confirmed the Government is considering the measures as part of proposals to get pupils up to speed after months of missed face-to-face learning during the pandemic.Speaking ahead of schools in England reopening to all pupils tomorrow,
- The Prime Minister said he is focusing on the jabs rollout and the economic recovery during a visit to a vaccination centre in Brent, north London (pictured).
- Here’s what to watch to get you up to date on Harry and Meghan (Picture: Metro.co.uk)Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey is already making waves and it hasn’t even aired yet.
Whether you’re supporting Meghan like her Suits co-star Patrick J Adams, or believe that they’re in the wrong like Piers Morgan, the upcoming interview promises to be a must-watch for anyone interested in the Royal Family.
But focus on the Royals, and Meghan
- Missing person Sarah Everard's family have travelled down from York to London to help in the search around the Clapham Common area for the 33-year-old, last seen on Wednesday
My Feet Are Killing Me returned with a man needing help with his ‘macaroni like’ toenails that smell so badly he needs to wear three pairs of socks.
Michael goes to see foot specialist Dr Brad Schaeffer in the latest episode, saying he was scared to even show anyone his problem because it would ‘give them nightmares’.
Undeterred, Dr Brad quickly removed the socks
- When influencing goes wrong (Picture: @fourlegs_ldn)There’s nothing like influencers behaving badly to tickle people.And one content creator’s brazen antics has been doing the rounds recently.
When a British influencer asked a London restaurant for freebie meals, the establishment decided to have some fun.Not only had the social media personality asked for a meal for themselves in exchange for ‘exposure’, they expected food for their whole bubble of four other people.The
- As Philip remains in hospital following heart surgery, the Queen - supported by five senior Royals - will pay tribute to the way communities and countries united to support each other.
- EXCLUSIVE: Villagers confirmed to MailOnline Edwin Williams (pictured) was the man who died in Cavendish near Sudbury, Suffolk, yesterday morning.
- Chef Lorri Quaye was put out of work during lockdown and began sharing cost-cutting family meal recipes on TikTok to help those who have been hit financially during the pandemic
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!