- WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES - Sinead-Leah Greenwood, 23, was left in tears when her son started "screaming' in pain as he developed huge blisters on his back and chest in what doctors believe was a reaction to an Aldi cream
- As BP and Esso temporarily shut forecourts the Petrol Retailers Association is warning drivers to keep enough fuel in their cars tanks to reach the next fuel station
- Garson died on Tuesday aged 57 (Picture: AP)Willie Garson’s cause of death has been confirmed as pancreatic cancer.The Sex and the City star died on Tuesday, September 21, following a ‘short illness.While his cause of death was not stated at the time, a poignant obituary has confirmed that the actor’s cause of death was pancreatic cancer, and that he died at his home in Los Angeles.Published under his real name William Paszamant, the obituary published in the New York Times pra
- The Grade II listed home in south London is on the market for £1.75m and comes with a treasure trove for period furniture lovers
- Treat oneself this autumn (Picture: Waterstones/Next/Selfridges/Getty)Out of nowhere, it suddenly gets dark at 8pm.
Gone are the pink-hued, never ending evenings of summer, and in their place is a chill in the air and a gloomier feel.
However, it isn’t all bad.
While we will miss the joy and social buzz that comes with warmer weather, we can’t deny that cosy nights in watching Strictly Come Dancing are highly tempting.
For many, the change of seasons can be difficult, and it’s
- Research suggests the backlog will take a decade to clear even if hospitals achieve 5% more treatments than before the pandemic (Picture: Getty Images/iStockphoto)It could take more than a decade to clear the cancer treatment backlog that has built up in England during the pandemic, a new report suggests.Research by the Institute for Public Policy Research estimates that 19,500 people who should have been diagnosed have not been due to missed referrals.Their study calculates that even if already
- Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas gave a rundown of how the United States reduced the number of Haitian migrants in Del Rio, Texas but failed to account for about 3,000.
- There have already been some reports of long queues at petrol stations this morning as news of shortages emerges (Picture: i-Images)Motorists are being urged not to panic buy amid shortages at petrol stations, the latest supply crisis to hit the UK.BP and Esso have announced they’ve been forced to close some outlets with immediate effect because they are unable to transport petrol around the country.Some filling stations at Tesco supermarkets are among those shuttered this morning.An acute
- A draft report of Arizona's election audit confirmed Biden's presidential win in the state with 360 vote lead. The finalized report is set to be released Friday.
- A jealous husband has been found not guilty of murdering his wife in a brutal stabbing attack that left the tip of the kitchen knife he used lodged in her head.
- Queensland's deputy premier Steven Miles says he won't yet use his call-in powers to halt Clive Palmer's plans for a coal-fired power station.
BBC 6 Music forced to issue statement after Shaun Keaveny’s exit sparks complaints: ‘Radio networks always evolve’Listeners were disappointed by Shaun Keaveny’s departure (Picture: BBC)BBC Radio 6 Music has been forced to issue a statement after Shaun Keaveny’s exit from the network sparked complaints from listeners.Shaun, who had the weekday 1pm-4pm afternoon show, left the station earlier this month after 14 years. He hosted his last programme on September 10 with a special 90-minute episode inviting listeners into The Open Arms.He said a fond farewell to his loyal audience with an eclectic mi
- PC Bee Bailey said she tried to be herself, but in a ‘hidden sense’ (Picture: Bee Bailey/BPM)A police officer was left feeling mortified and afraid after she was outed by a colleague for being transgender.
PC Bee Bailey thought that was the end of her career, fearing she’d be fired or hounded by the press.
But she has since gone on to enjoy an illustrious 22 year career in Gloucestershire Constabulary, which has helped her grow into a far more confident person.Bee has worked as
- A 15-year-old girl has been injured after she was hit by a boat in Narrabeen.
- Jack, Wesley and Darcy from Melbourne are behind CovidBaseAU which has been praised for their data accuracy and presenting case and vaccine figures in a clearer way than official government sites.
- After a successful drive and cheers from onlookers, Donald Trump boasted and asked the crowd, 'You think Biden can hit a ball like that?' 'He couldn't get it passed the first tee!'
Hollyoaks spoilers: Timmy Simons exposed as Juliet Nightingale accuses him of being Peri Lomax’s stalkerTimmy is forced to take action, after a shocking accusation is made (Picture: Lime Pictures)Hollyoaks’ Juliet Nightingale (Niamh Blackshaw) is on a mission to find out who is stalking Peri Lomax (Ruby O’Donnell), and it doesn’t take her long to uncover the truth, as she realises it’s Timmy Simons (Sam Tutty).
Timmy, as viewers will know, has been watching Peri via the cameras Fergus Collins (Robert Beck) installed in her home for the secret Bluebird project.
- Back to her old career? (Picture: ITV)Emmerdale fans are aware that before Harriet Finch (Katherine Dow Blyton) became a vicar, she worked as a police officer.Harriet went into an undercover operation for five years that saw her fake a relationship with Will Taylor (Dean Andrews).During the process, Harriet became part of Will and Dawn’s (Olivia Bromley) family life.But when Harriet gathered enough evidence to get Will sent down, Dawn was left heartbroken and blamed ‘Michelle’
- Ready to change? (Picture: BBC)It appears Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) is serious about changing her life in EastEnders as she’ll soon make a decision about the future – all for Scarlett’s sake.Scarlett is alarmed to find Zack (James Farrar) in the living room after spending the night with Janine.As Kat’s (Jessie Wallace) anger grows, Janine talks to Billy (Perry Fenwick) and tells him she needs to overhaul her life to get Scarlett back.Later, in the pub, Frankie (Rose
- This certainly can’t be good for Daniel (Picture: ITV)Summer Spellman (Harriet Bibby) in Coronation Street will be left disappointed in upcoming episodes as Daniel Osbourne (Rob Mallard) ends his tutoring sessions with her.The teenager has had help from new teacher Daniel with her schoolwork and uni applications, but as future scenes will show, Daniel’s actions towards Max mean Summer also feels the repercussions.After discovering Daniel grabbed Max, David (Jack P Shepherd) decides t
- Joshua’s impact on the sport extends beyond accomplishments in the ring (Picture: Getty)During the many exchanges between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua over the last 12 months, one that has regularly reared its head has been the accusation that the latter is merely a ‘businessman’.‘He’s a businessman, I’m a spartan,’ has been a common line from ‘The Gypsy King’, the accusation being that the reigning IBF, WBO and WBA heavyweight champion is m
- Australians on average have assets worth more than $500,000 after debt, whether they are single or part of a couple. But in some suburbs, house prices are climbing by 45 per cent a year.
- Keith Page, 62, and his partner were set to marry at the end of July but when the England football team were defeated on penalties at Wembley, the former soldier exploded in anger
- Steven Hatfill, a George Washington University professor, admitted that the Trump administration 'shifted' him to 'election fraud' watch in November 2020 - though he was there to advise on COVID.
- The House voted to authorize the Pentagon's budget, require women to register for the draft, and establish a 12-member commission to review the entirety of the 20-year war in Afghanistan.
- Is the Kardashians’ new series already underway? (Picture: NBC)Kim Kardashian West has dropped a major clue that she has begun filming on her new reality show just months after Keeping Up With The Kardashians ended.Kris Jenner confirmed earlier this year that another programme was in the works and now her 40-year-old daughter Kim has teased that production is already underway.Taking to her Instagram Stories, the businesswoman shared a photograph of a microphone pack, which are often used f
- The cost of living in the UK is the highest it has been in nearly a decade, taxes are expected to rise and there are cuts coming to Universal Credit meaning many across the country will be feeling the pinch
- Norma Jean Jalovec told Fox News she picked up Brian Laundrie on August 29 around 6.15pm near Pacific Creek Landing in Grand Teton National Park, minutes after another woman did.
- Treasurer Josh Frydenberg said the federal government was working on bringing back overseas students to the country, with talks under way with states and territories.
- Kristin Fisher was convicted and fined $500 after she failed to appear in Waverley Court on Tuesday charged with possessing a prohibited drug and failing to comply with public health orders.
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!