Abbie Quinnen has revealed that she ‘thought she would never recover’ in her first TV interview after suffering from third degree burns in January.The dancer, 24, was badly injured after she tried to film a life hack which involved cutting a glass bottle in half to become a vase by dipping a rope into a flammable chemical and lighting it.Abbie had to have three skin grafts a
- Denise Van Outen has blasted celebrities breaking lockdown rules (Picture: Rex)Denise Van Outen has hit out at ‘irresponsible’ celebrities who break lockdown rules.The 46-year-old presenter and singer, who has decided to postpone her small wedding to partner Eddie Boxshall, revealed she abided by the lockdown rules and has only recently managed to see her parents, after they received both doses of the vaccine.‘That’s why you get paid well and get to have a nice time &ndas
- Tesla bought about $1.5 billion worth of Bitcoin back in February, around the time it announced it would accept the cryptocurrency as payment for its products.
- Earl Spencer lambasted the BBC after its director-general shelved Monday's bombshell Panorama probe into the scandal over her famous interview. Tim Davie dramatically pulled the plug on Friday.
- Australian Border Force found the haul in a consignment that came by sea cargo at Port Botany from Thailand on May 4.
- Liv takes a sleazy stranger named Max back home (Picture: ITV)Liv Flaherty’s (Isobel Steele) struggles with alcoholism is set to get worse in Emmerdale as she’ll soon make a huge sex mistake with a stranger.Liv has turned to alcohol to cope with the overwhelming guilt she’s feeling following Paul’s (Reece Dinsdale) death.After Jimmy (Nick Miles) crashed his truck into the wedding barn, Liv left Paul in the barn and escaped just seconds before it exploded.Full of guilt, Li
- Will justice be served? (Picture: BBC)Katy Lewis’ (Simone Lahbib) fate is set to be revealed in EastEnders next week, as the court case arrives.
But will justice be served?
That remains unknown, but what we can tell you is that the abuser is not intent on going down without a fight.
Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) spends much of next week writing his victim impact statement.
He struggles, but Nancy (Maddy Hill) offers him some words of encouragement, which ultimately results in him finishing it.K
Coronation Street spoilers: Asha Alahan to die as she plays a dangerous game with violent Corey Brent?Asha has a dangerous plan (Picture: ITV)Asha Alahan (Tanisha Gorey) has finally realised the truth about manipulative and controlling Corey Brent (Maximus Evans) in Coronation Street.Following Nina (Mollie Gallagher) and Seb’s (Harry Visinoni) attack, Corey tried to make Asha give a false alibi. However, when the police turned up and questioned Corey, Asha crumbled and admitted she was with Amy (Elle Mulvaney) the evening of the attack.When the police arrested Corey, he gave Asha a venomou
- Today’s easing of lockdown restrictions in England should be cause for celebration but sadly it is marred by concern about the rise of the Indian variant of Covid-19
- Abraham was left out of Chelsea’s 18-man squad for the final (Picture: Getty Images)Tammy Abraham says Chelsea’s FA Cup final defeat ‘hurts’ but insists the club still have ‘unfinished business’ this season.Abraham was left out of Thomas Tuchel’s 18-man squad for Saturday’s showpiece at Wembley, despite being the club’s joint-top scorer this season on 12 goals across all competitions.The 23-year-old has struggled for game time since Tuchel&rs
- The Alzheimer's Society said hospital stays for dementia sufferers were rising before the pandemic and the charity now expects the problem to get worse due to underfunding
- Police would like to speak to this man in connection with the attacks (Picture: Met Police)A man who committed a string of sex attacks on women in London after ‘lunging’ at them is at the centre of a police manhunt.Detectives today released a CCTV image of a suspect they would like to identify and question.Three women were touched inappropriately by the same man in the space of just a few minutes in Southwark.One of the victims was a woman in her 20s as she was walking along East Str
- Prince Harry on Thursday told Dax Shepard that he thought the First Amendment was 'bonkers', adding that he knew he had a lot to learn. Harry's comments raised eyebrows in the U.S.
- Australians aged over 50 can start getting their coronavirus vaccination from a GP from Monday. It gives hope to Aussies looking at finally getting an overseas holiday next year.
- Fabricio and Patrick were last seen getting into a black Ford on Friday evening (Picture: Police Service of Northern Ireland)An urgent missing persons search for two young brothers in Northern Ireland has been launched.Police said they are ‘increasingly concerned about the welfare’ of Patrick Hovarth, aged five, and his older brother Fabricio, eight, who are missing from north Belfast.They were last seen getting into a black Ford in the Limestone Road area of the city on Friday
- Chrissy was spotted on a trip to Disneyland (Picture: Splash & Getty)Chrissy Teigen has been spotted out for the first time since her ongoing cyber bullying drama began, on a family trip to Disneyland.The famously outspoken model and her husband John Legend took their two kids, Luna, five, and three-year-old Miles, to the happiest place on earth in Anaheim, California.This comes during a growing scandal over a slew of old tweets Chrissy sent to Courtney Stodden, as well as Farrah Abrahams, w
Loki: Fan theory makes incredible link between Marvel series and tragic Avengers: Infinity War momentThe God of Mischief is set to make his highly-anticipated return (Picture: Marvel Studios/Disney)An incredible fan theory about Marvel’s upcoming Loki series on Disney Plus has made a link between the character played by Tom Hiddleston and a tragic moment from Avengers: Infinity War.In the 2018 blockbuster, viewers catch up with Thor (Chris Hemsworth) and his adopted brother Loki straight after the events of Thor: Ragnarok, with Thanos (Josh Brolin) and his cronies causing destruction aboa
- Police were called to a home in Junee Street, Marayong at 9.30 on Sunday night to reports of a violent home invasion.
- Bits of the house have been blasted metres away from where the property previously stood in Heysham, Lancashire, which is now merely a crater filled with rubble
- Jota suffered an injury in the win over United in midweek (Picture: Getty Images)Jurgen Klopp provided an update on Diogo Jota’s foot injury after Liverpool’s 2-1 victory over West Brom on Sunday.Shortly before kick-off at the Hawthorns, the Portugal international was ruled out of the clash due an injury he picked up in the win over Manchester United in midweek.Klopp then ruled the forward out for Liverpool’s remaining two Premier League fixtures against Burnley and Crystal Pal
- Britons are set to suffer another two weeks of bad weather with forecasters predicting 60mph gales, 25ft waves on the south west coast and even snow for parts of Scotland.
- President Joe Biden spent his Sunday in Wilmington, Del., where he went to church and played a round of golf as his administration faces a number of challenges both at home and abroad.
- Science degrees would be topped up by extra Government funding which could lead to subjects such as languages, philosophy, theology, history being removed from universities.
- WARNING: DISTRESSING IMAGES A 12-year-old boy and a man in his 50s have been pronounced after a stand collapsed at the start of Shauvot, a spokesman said as
- Joseph Foster, 18, was charged Sunday with first-degree robbery, two counts of second-degree robbery and criminal possession of a weapon over his alleged role in the Manhattan attacks.
- It has been reported that Germany police looking into suspect Christian Brueckner, who is a convicted paedophile and rapist, have new evidence which could help trace his whereabouts
- via bbc.co.ukPolice arrest four men in connection with a video appearing to show anti-Semitic abuse shouted from a car.
Antiques Roadshow visitor breaks down in tears over valuation of special watch: ‘It means everything to me’Antiques Roadshow got emotional tonight as a watch was valued at £20k (Picture: BBC)A man was reduced to tears on tonight’s episode of Antiques Roadshow after being told that the Rolex watch he was given from his late father is worth £20,000.The experts had headed to Stonor Park in Oxfordshire for the latest chapter of the BBC One programme and one visitor brought his treasured time piece for a valuation from Richard Price.The owner revealed his dad bought the watch for £
- A couple from Norwich, Norfolk, who flew the Confederate flag dating back to the American Civil War outside their home have been visited by police for a 'hate-related' public order offence.
- The Mirror's Kevin Maguire says the delayed inclusion of India on the Covid-19 travel 'red list' is another 'unforgivable own goal' by Prime Minister Boris Johnson
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!