- Air New Zealand have issued an apology to Courtney Newbold after staff told her to cover up for a flight from Rataronga to Auckland on a boiling hot day.
- Arsenal legend Paul Merson says Tottenham are nowhere near Chelsea (Picture: Sky Sports)Paul Merson says Mason Mount has ‘saved Chelsea £70m’ and has taken a swipe at Tottenham, claiming they are ‘a million miles away’ from rivalling the Blues this season.European champions Chelsea are currently joint-top of the Premier League with 10 points from four games, while Spurs are one point but five places behind in seventh.Tottenham were top of the table after three games
Six new Coronation Street spoiler videos reveal funeral shock, murder confirmed and Norris’ huge secretRita’s shock, Kelly’s discovery and Roy’s message from Norris (Picture: ITV)It was a week that changed everything forever, as Norris Cole died in upsetting scenes, and next week, Coronation Street honours the memory of the icon, as the cobbles stalwarts gather for his funeral.
Rita Tanner (Barbara Knox), Ken Barlow (William Roache) and Mary Taylor (Patti Clare) were left speechless when Freda Burgess (Ali Briggs) informed them that Norris had passed away this week.The legends t
- Ruby’s world has turned upside down (Picture: BBC)Ruby Allen’s (Louisa Lytton) world has come crashing down in EastEnders.Since Stacey’s (Lacey Turner) exit, Ruby has spent months lying to Jean (Gillian Wright) and Martin (James Bye).But as Ruby discovered Jean’s cancer fears, her guilt started to increase and she soon revealed her lies, telling Jean she had lied to the police about Stacey pushing her down the stairs.Now Martin knows the truth, he’s trying to readap
- Martin gets quite a shock! (Picture: BBC)Martin Fowler (James Bye) will learn the hard way that you don’t cross Ruby Allen (Louisa Lytton) in upcoming EastEnders scenes, when he realises he’s got nowhere to live!The mainstay of the BBC One soap was left stunned in Friday’s (September 17) instalment, when he discovered that Ruby had played a role in Stacey Slater’s (Lacey Turner) imprisonment.
However, that wasn’t the only thing she had to tell, as – after taki
- Jean updates Stacey (Picture: BBC)Jean Slater (Gillian Wright) has spent the majority of 2021 convinced her cancer had returned in EastEnders.After her first cancer scare, Jean was horrified to find another lump on her breast last Christmas but chose to not tell her children about it.In the doctor’s office, Jean became so terrified about what the future may or may not hold, she left the surgery and failed to actually hear confirmation on whether she had cancer again.Since then, Jean’
- Decatur Councilman Hunter Pepper, 19, contracted coronavirus-related pneumonia and is ‘terrified’ (Picture: Facebook)A teenage city council member who voted against Decatur, Alabama’s mask mandate has been hospitalized with coronavirus-related pneumonia. Hunter Pepper, 19, tested positive for Covid-19 on Wednesday morning, five months after opposing the mandate.‘I am still shallow in breathing but my oxygen remains okay for now!’ Pepper wrote on Facebook on Thursday
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: How fortunate for Boris Johnson's ambitious wife, Carrie, that she has already had her long-awaited stay with the Queen.
- YouTuber Gabby Petito has gone missing on a road trip in the US (Picture: YouTube)Gabby Petito was reported missing by her family on September 11 after they had not heard from her in over two weeks.Gabby and her fiancé Brian Laundrie had embarked on a road trip in a white Ford Transit van on Friday, July 2 from New York.
After recent police bodycam footage was released showing her distressed and crying following an argument with her boyfriend, the public and her family are growing concern
Strictly Come Dancing 2021 in chaos as ‘two pro-dancers refuse Covid-19 jabs’ and celebs ‘don’t want to be paired’ with themStrictly Come Dancing 2021 is kicking off on Saturday (Picture: PA)Strictly Come Dancing has been plunged into chaos after two professional dancers refused to get the coronavirus vaccine, it has been claimed.The upcoming series is set to kick off on Saturday, with the pairings finally revealed.However, after one unidentified pro tested positive for Covid-19 and was forced to isolate, reports claim that two dancers have not been jabbed.According to the Sun, BBC bosses are thought to be ‘fea
GB News hits back at Question Time debate, claiming ‘number of demonstrably untrue remarks’ made about channelGB News refuted comments made on Question Time (Picture: Rex/GB News)GB News bosses have condemned ‘a number of demonstrably untrue remarks’ which were made during Thursday’s episode of Question Time on BBC One.Journalist Andrew Neil was making his first non-GB News TV appearance since announcing he had left his role as chairman and host of a prime time show on the fledgling channel, and a lively debate ensued around both Andrew’s reasons for exiting GB News and the chann
- Insurers estimated rebuilding the ravaged interior would cost £38 million - and that was before further water damage to the Dorset property was found and two more ceilings fell in.
- UK researchers found that those with certain conditions are up to 12-times more likely to be hospitalised or die from Covid after being vaccinated, compared to healthy people.
‘This has to stop’ – Gary Neville calls for change as ‘football institution’ Derby County prepare to enter administrationGary Neville admits Derby County ‘may go out of business’ (Pictures: Getty/Sky Sports)Former Manchester United and England defender Gary Neville has called for change after ‘football institution’ Derby County filed a notice to appoint administrators due to financial problems.Championship club Derby, who are managed by Neville’s former teammate Wayne Rooney, have been unable to find a buyer despite being in talks with a number of ‘credible parties’.As a r
- Dr Richard Vautrey (pictured), chairman of the BMA's GP committee, said the UK's NHS needs thousands more family doctors to allow more patients to be seen in-person.
- From October 4, there will be a single "red list" of destinations which will require quarantine, while those who are fully vaccinated will no longer need a pre-departure test before returning from non-red list destinations
- The single case of classical bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) was identified in the animal, which is now dead and has been removed from the farm and said there is 'no risk to food safety'
- The craze for these 'hard seltzers' has come from the US and British drinks brands and supermarkets have created their own versions, which are designed to appeal to women (file photo).
Proof the BBC won't switch off its bias: Broadcaster demands we pay for it and denies it's Left wingUK Culture Secretary Nadine Dorries was appointed on the very day the Beeb unveiled one Jess Brammar as its new executive news editor.
- Pete’s baby son was seen within seconds of the show starting (Picture: Channel 4)Gogglebox started off in adorable yet hilarious fashion as Pete Sandiford revealed his newborn son to viewers within the opening moments of the 18th series.Pete, who appears on the show with his sister Sophie, was cradling his son in his arms, as he removed his dummy and praised his gurgling son for being ‘a very good boy’.The camera gave a close-up look at the little boy, who was clad in a baby bl
- Money experts said a 'perfect storm' of price and tax hikes could push family finances to the limit across the UK. Energy prices have rocketed this week.
- This huge compound on the fringe of the Cotswolds is the site of what is set to become one of the most expensive properties in the country. Pictured: Miss Murdoch and Keith Tyson.
- The infected cow is now dead and authorities are investigating the source of the disease (stock picture) (Picture: Getty Images)A British cow has tested positive for bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), known as mad cows disease.The cow’s infection was confirmed on Friday after it was removed from a farm in Somerset.
There is currently ‘no risk to food safety’ and the risk of BSE to the country remains ‘controlled’, The Animal and Plant Health Agency (Apha) said.
- Emma Squires, from Leeds, blasted the John Smeaton Academy's 'military-camp' style uniform policy which put her 14-year-old daughter in isolation for nearly a week
- Richard Hammond, 36, was caught speeding over Tower Bridge as he drove home from a shift as a specialist firearms officer in his then-partner Vicky Courtis's car at 6am on August 26, 2018.
Gary Neville singles out ‘breathtaking’ Newcastle United star Allan Saint-Maximin after Leeds United drawGary Neville was impressed by Newcastle United star Allan Saint-Maximin (Pictures: Getty/Sky Sports)Gary Neville said Newcastle United winger Allan Saint-Maximin was ‘breathtaking’ in the 1-1 draw against Leeds United.Saint-Maximin’s brilliant equaliser earned Newcastle a point at St James’ Park on Friday night after Raphinha gave Leeds an early lead.The result leaves both sides still searching for their first win of the season, and at the wrong end of the table, but
- Alex Hook is in a medically-induced coma after suffering severe brain damage since the incident on September 10 just behind Riverview Elementary in Silver Lake, Wisconsin.
- Cassie Laundrie - Brian Laundrie's sister - became the first member of their family to speak about the case publicly on Friday, but revealed she had not been in touch with her brother
- A shark was swallowed hole by a leviathan-like sea creature off the coast of Goodland in Florida, leaving a boatful of fishermen utterly dumbfounded.
- Forensics officers at the scene of a fatal stabbing earlier today in Sheffield (Picture: Ben Lack/YappApp)A man was stabbed to death in the centre of Sheffield this afternoon.He was taken to hospital by air ambulance after being found around 4.30pm with serious injuries in the city’s High Street.
South Yorkshire Police said that a man in his thirties was arrested at the scene.They have now launched a murder investigation and officers remain at the crime scene with cordons in place.Officers
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!