A Place In The Sun host Jean Johansson recalls horrifying moment house hunter refused to get out of car to view propertyvia metro.co.ukJean Johansson recalls horrifying moment on A Place In The Sun (Picture: Channel 4)A Place In The Sun presenter Jean Johansson has recalled the horrifying moment a house hunter refused to get out of the car to view a potential property.Jean, who has been a host on the Channel 4 show for two years, explained the best part of the programme is when she gets to meet her house hunters for the first time.However, while the aim is for the property experts to find the guest their dream holiday home, it
- A close mate of Salim Mehajer's has been jailed for 11 years after he supplied hitmen with a key to an underworld figure's house, so they could execute him in bed with his mistress.
- Police allegedly uncovered a total of $800,000 during a vehicle stop Rosehill, in Sydney's western suburbs, on Tuesday.
- Arthur Culvahouse accused Beijing of using 'fabricated images and disingenuous statements' to conduct diplomacy as he rushed to Canberra's defence.
- Major changes to New South Wales' social distancing restrictions have been announced, allowing for a far more festive Christmas season.
- San Diego's Office of Homeland Security was building a relationship with General Atomics, discussing ways to use the SkyGuardian drone to monitor speeding drivers.
- 'Nice try, gentlemen, but pork pie hats don't YET count as substantial meals'
- An 'under pressure' rabbi has gone berserk after a stranger 'stole' his parking space in Sydney's eastern suburbs - ripping off the car's windscreen wiper and using it to smash dents in the bonnet.
- The boy was struck and run over by the car with a 17-year-old behind the wheel near a school southwest of Wollongong and rushed to hospital in a critical condition.
- A couple found out that the old Chinese vase languishing under a table at their home could be worth £700,000.But they were then told it might only fetch £15,000 because it is so badly cracked.
- The new three-tier system came into force at midnight by a margin of 291 to 78 after Labour opted to abstain and 55 Tory MPs chose to vote down the restrictions.
- CNN threatened legal action against Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe over his latest undercover investigation in which he secretly recorded network president Jeff Zucker's conference calls.
- Around two-thirds of beds in private hospitals were reportedly not used by the NHS from June to September - despite near-record waiting lists of more than 4.35million.
- Museums Victoria on Wednesday confirmed it has acquired an 87 per cent-complete fossil of a Triceratops horridus dinosaur, dated as 67-million-years-old.
- Ricks Garage and Diner, in Queensland, offers the enormous burger and for those that are really up to the challenge there is even a record for how fast you can polish one off.
- French sailor Kevin Escoffier, 40, was forced to abandon his yacht on Monday afternoon after it snapped in half some 840 nautical miles South West of Cape Town
- Former Manchester United star George Best kept a list of his romantic conquests in a little black book which went under the hammer for £1,500 atStacey's Auctioneers in Basildon, Essex.
- President Donald Trump has reportedly been in talks with his advisers about pardons for his children Ivanka, Eric and Don Jr, as well as his son-in-law Jared Kushner and his lawyer Rudy Giuliani.
- via mirror.co.ukPhotographer Ross Bernards watched four men dismantle the Utah 'monolith' and take it away in the night after one labelled it "trash" - with a second structure disappearing in Roumania
- Emergency services were called to Totem Way, Point Cook, in Melbourne's south-west, about 3.40am on Wednesday with reports of a two-storey property engulfed in flames.
- Peta Norton and her husband filmed the snake slither out of a hole in their roof and down the window of their Wyoming home on the New South Wales central coast on Friday night.
- Officer Anthony Dean of St. Paul PD was fired after shooting an unarmed man. Joseph Javonte Washington, 31, was wanted for an alleged domestic dispute. He was shot after hiding from cops
- The 5.9million who have collected and applied for unemployment benefits still exceed any historical precedent and is currently triple of what it was in Februray.
- Mitchell Van Homrigh was among the first Sydneysiders to land in Brisbane after being locked out since August, and knocked on his mum's door without telling them he was coming.
- The grieving mother of Karen Hadaway, who was murdered aged nine, said BBC journalist Martin Bashir, 57, took away her daughter's clothing for DNA testing but never returned it.
- Australian travellers to double their annual leave at certain times of the year when booking just four days off due to weekends and public holidays.
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed was reportedly spotted dining at the French Laundry just a day after California Gov Gavin Newsom's infamous dinner party.
- Australia's status as a net exporter of goods is under threat following a series of trade sanctions from China. The current account surplus during the September quarter plunged by 39 per cent.
- Images of eight individuals - who have been working at some of the country's best-loved heritage sites - were beamed on to the 5,000-year-old stones in Wiltshire.
- via metro.co.ukDo you care where you buy one from? (pic: Sony)The Wednesday Inbox hears more early impressions from new PS5 and Xbox Series X owners, as one reader enjoys Snowrunner’s DLC.To join in with the discussions yourself email [email protected]
All this scalper business with the next gen consoles is driving me crazy. Like others have said, it’s not so much that the scalpers exist but that companies are doing absolutely nothing to stop them. Except apparently Very and Box&
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!