- DAVID BLUNKETT: All of the sacrifices during the past months have been about protecting the elderly and vulnerable in our society from the ravages of Covid.
- The Chancellor is reportedly looking to 'level up the playing field' between online and high street businesses - the latter of which have been hugely hit by three national lockdowns in England.
- Venues will be allowed to offer a takeaway menu and serve people outdoors from April 12, but customers will not be allowed inside until mid-May under Boris Johnson's roadmap.
- Nicola Sturgeon's official residence was one of several buildings highlighted by the Edinburgh Slavery and Colonialism Legacy Review Group, lead by Sir Geoff Palmer, 80.
- Third vaccine about to be given FDA approval to aide inoculation effort. The jab by Johnson & Johnson only requires a single shot compared to two jabs which is the case with both the Moderna and Pfizer.
- Kobe Bryant's widow Vanessa has slammed Evan Rachel Wood as 'vile and disturbing' more than a year after the actress called him a 'rapist' just hours after he died.
- 19.6 million people have now received the first dose of a Covid vaccine (Pictures: EPA/Getty Images)Nearly two million people aged 60 to 63 are being invited to book a coronavirus jab as the next stage of the vaccination programme in England.People in this age group are welcome to book their injections from Monday after more than three in four people aged 65 to 70 have been immunised. A total of 19,682,048 people have now been given their first dose, as the Government aims to offer it to ev
- Both the New York governor and his special counsel, Beth Garvey, released statements Saturday evening calling for the review and for all staff to fully comply.
- 'Gorilla Glue girl' Tessica Brown, 40, has found lumps in her breasts during a consultation with Dr. Michael Obeng before a breast lift and abdominal liposuction.
- Tuchel and Solskjaer will face off on Sunday (Picture: AMA/Getty)Ole Gunnar Solskjaer backed Thomas Tuchel over his decision to take off substitute Callum Hudson-Odoi a week ago, despite the Chelsea manager coming in for criticism.
Tuchel created a furore by substituting Hudson-Odoi – who he had brought off the bench – after 31 minutes in a 1-1 draw with Southampton before publicly criticising the youngster.
The German manager then held a team meeting with his players to explain the
- Secondary and college pupils will be tested with lateral flow tests twice a week, receiving three initial tests at school before they start taking them at home, the government said
- A dog was once returned to Battersea Dogs and Cats Home because its new owner decided it 'didn't match' the sofa, according to the famous rescue centre's former boss Claire Horton.
Hollyoaks spoilers: Billy Price reveals ‘intense’ showdown for Sid Sumner and Victor Brothers as County Lines story explodesSid’s plan to take down Victor reaches a dramatic peak in Hollyoaks (Picture: Lime pictures)Sid Sumner (Billy Price) is hellbent on taking Victor Brothers (Benjamin O’Mahony) down in Hollyoaks, and next week he sets his master plan in motion.
Sid believed the events of New Year’s Eve had finally rid the village of Victor, but when the drugs boss returned last month, he decided that action needed to be taken.Determined to prevent history from repeating itself — and hoping
- Plans for the opening of the first Amazon Go store in the UK have been shrouded in secrecy, but The Mail on Sunday understands it plans to unveil its first shop in Ealing, West London.
- Travis Scott is doing his bit to help out (Picture: Getty)Travis Scott has reportedly provided 50,000 meals for Houston residents amid the freezing temperatures in Texas.The Sicko Mode hitmaker and his Cactus Jack Foundation partnered with Mayor Sylvester Turner to launch a food assistance program to help residents of the city, according to People.Approximately 50,000 hot meals have been provided to community members after Winter Storm Uri caused widespread heavy snowfall and freezing
- Left-wing MP Jon Trickett - a frontbencher under ex-leader Jeremy Corbyn - launched the attack after Sir Keir declared this was not the time to increase the burden on families and businesses.
- A large piece of stomach flesh including a belly button found washed ashore on the NSW south coast is being tested to see whether they belong to missing conwoman Melissa Caddick.
- KJ Apa opened up about his experiences on the show (Picture: The CW)Riverdale star KJ Apa has spoken about his experiences on the show, comparing the pressure that comes with it to being ‘in jail’.The actor, best known for playing Archie Andrews in The CW drama, spoke about being ‘judged on everything’.While he is ‘so grateful’ for the role, he admitted to feeling creatively limited while speaking to his Songbird co-star Demi Moore for Interview magazine.&lsqu
- Solskjaer says Fernandes is not Manchester United’s ‘worst loser’ (Picture: Getty)Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has revealed that Bruno Fernandes isn’t the ‘worst loser’ at Manchester United and that gong belongs to him.Fernandes has earned a reputation for his hatred of losing and the Portugal international never shies away from showing his emotions.
Solskjaer, by contrast, generally appears to be a cool customer.
But he revealed that his amiable persona isn’t s
- Holly Willoughby, 40, has hired lawyers to take action against the YMU Group after they demanded a percentage of her future earnings, reports suggest.
- House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), and Gov. Kristi Noem (R-SD) had harsh words for Democrats during the third day of CPAC.
- Cawthorn allegedly gained a reputation for making unwanted sexual advances toward women when he attended Patrick Henry Collegefor a semester in 2016.
- Prince William has been kept in the dark over Harry and Meghan's explosive Oprah Winfrey interview as he has not spoken to his brother for 'some time', it emerged last night.
- Sergeant Lynwen Thomas, 37, died on the roadside after the collision - despite being an experienced cyclist who had previously taken part in triathlons
- Christopher Wilson has spoken out after his daughter Karis, 17, was sent home from class because of her outfit (Picture: Christopher Wilson/Facebook)A furious dad claims his 17-year-old daughter was sent home from school in Canada after being told her outfit could make teachers feel ‘awkward’.Christopher Wilson, from Kamloops, British Columbia, says Karis, 17, came home in tears when a teacher at NorKam Senior Secondary School told her her clothing reminded her ‘of a lingerie o
- Workers will be able to use the new flexible season tickets for two or three days a week, potentially saving them hundreds of thousands of pounds, it is reported
- Students at Durham University removed Margaret Thatcher from a list of inspirational women. They apologised for her policies impact on the mining town.
- Teaching assistant Noleen Thompson, from West Belfast, had two sons, aged eight and five, and was described as a "flower who blossomed everywhere she went" among emotional tributes
- Businesses hard hit by lockdown will be able to apply for grants up to £18,000 (Pictures: PA/Getty Images/Reuters)Pubs, restaurants, shops and other businesses hit hardest by the pandemic will be boosted by a £5 billion grant scheme to help them reopen as the third national lockdown is eased.Chancellor Rishi Sunak is set to unveil ‘restart grants’ worth up to £6,000 per premises to help non-essential retailers in his Budget on Wednesday.Hospitality, hotels, gyms and
Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel reveals he ‘fought hard’ to sign Manchester United star Bruno FernandesTuchel wanted to sign Fernandes (Picture: Getty)Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel revealed he was desperate to sign Bruno Fernandes for Paris Saint-Germain before he eventually signed for Manchester United.
Tuchel will have to find a way to contain Manchester United’s talisman when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side travel to Stamford Bridge on Sunday.Fernandes has scored 15 goals and provided 10 assists in 25 Premier League appearances this season and is one of the candidates to be crowned as
Follow @newslock_uknews on Twitter!